KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Real Life Mutants: Registration

Real Life Mutants: Registration
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Real Life Mutants: Registration

It's where your a mutant, not a pampered X-men, your a real life mutant trying to make your way through the world, the humans hate the mutants, the government puts them in camps and such, so that they don't cause any trouble, but here's the thing, there is no x-men, there is no mansion, there is all the ppl that were part of the x-men, but they have never met. You'll be a teenager in this game

Ok this game is just like real life, your on this earth, in this dimension, there are mcdonalds, there are burgerkings, there are real highschools, there are real cars, do i need to make it any clearer than that?

Seriously, if you wanna know ask me anything.

Oh ya, you have to have a created charcater thumb up and i of course, am going with John big grin

i'll put his bio up later

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:02 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

ooh ooh i wanna join!!

Name: Alexzandra Starub
Alias: Lady Joker
Power: Control over 5 senses (psionic ability to cast illusions, causing people to see, hear, touch, smell, or taste things which do not acutally exist)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:18 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel
17 years old.
Icey blue eyes, long platinum hair
She can release ice rays from her eyes, freezing whatever they hit. She can also freeze on contact by touching someone. If she is in the dark she can disapear and reapear somewhere else. Her body temperature can't get too high. Her eyes glow blue at certain times.
She just escaped one of the horrible camps they put her in. Her parents are human and disowned her.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:24 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by VallejoKid707
ooh ooh i wanna join!!

Power: Control over 5 senses (psionic ability to cast illusions, causing people to see, hear, touch, smell, or taste things which do not acutally exist)

ya ad the age and appearance in there, k

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:28 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Appearance: 5'7, 120 lbs., wears sorta of sluttly clothes

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:37 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Name: John Slater
Power: Ability to create and manipulate forcefields, using his body, that only affect things that are solid.
Eye Color: Dark Brown, but turns Clear Blue whenever he gets mad
Skin Color: Brown
Appearance: He's very physically fit, he also like to were baggy clothes
Mutant History: He grew up in a very good home, his dad, who was a mutant, had to run away, righ after John's brother was born. His mother didn't really care that they were mutants. Now John is out of the house, because he was almost captured by the government.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:44 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Appearance: 5'7, 120 lbs., wears sorta of sluttly clothes

laughing out loud are you sure you wanna play a girl character in this one? laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:48 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

cool , i want to join , but can i put one of my characters from the other thread with the xmen in here , but i will make that she is new to the world like everyone else

Ayumi Lee
Alias: Drainia
Powers: Ayumi has the power to drain the life out of people by only touching them skin to skin sort of like Rougue's.
Appreance: Ayumi has light orange hair with blonde strikes and she has dark brown eyes, he clothes style is mostly a jacket ,gloves, and some comfortable pants cause she doesn't want to touch someone and kill them , but when she isn't around others she usually likes to wear something thats in.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:55 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Bianca Jacove
Ability: She has the ability to set anything and everything on fire, white fire. Also, if she feels a strong emotion her skin turns to white fire and anything she touches dies immediately.
She has curly, dark brown hair, contrasting from her pale skin. Her eyes look like ever-moving white flames. She is about 5’ 10” and very thin. She is also amazingly graceful. And she’s not very social, doesn’t exactly like people.
History: her parents saw her eyes and immediately put her in an adoption home, where she was shunned and treated like a freak. She ran away at the age of seven and has been living on her own ever since.

(I don’t know much about mutants so if she’s dumb, tell me)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:59 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

P.S. Her white fire doesn't burn things, it just melts them and it can't be put out.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:01 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Fallin Angel
cool , i want to join , but can i put one of my characters from the other thread with the xmen in here , but i will make that she is new to the world like everyone else

Ayumi Lee
Powers: Ayumi has the power to drain the life out of people by only touching them skin to skin sort of like Rougue's.
Appreance: Ayumi has light orange hair with blonde strikes and she has dark brown eyes, he clothes style is mostly a jacket ,gloves, and some comfortable pants cause she doesn't want to touch someone and kill them , but when she isn't around others she usually likes to wear something thats in.

kool , i'm need to add a history to my character

When Ayumi's powers were developing , she accidently killed her mother who hugged her and Ayumi's powers drained all her life power. Her father blamed her for everything and so he put Ayumi in a foster home but still people stayed away from her , all alone in the world , Ayumi had to learn to take care of things herself and learn that the only person she can trust is herself , after some time, she ran away and began her life on her own.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:04 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Fallin Angel

Ayumi Lee

well she is a created character rigt ang roll eyes (sarcastic) wink laughing out loud

oh and shizo, that a fine mutant there, cuz mutants are mutants. thumb up

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:16 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

quote:
Originally posted by The Force
laughing out loud are you sure you wanna play a girl character in this one? laughing out loud

that would be sorta odd... or maybe i should put tyrone in... i guess i will

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:16 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
that would be sorta odd... or maybe i should put tyrone in... i guess i will

ya you should put in tyrone, unless you really wanna play as alexzandra

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:18 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Huh? Why? Im confused...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:18 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Schizo_n_me
Bianca Jacove
Ability: She has the ability to set anything and everything on fire, white fire. Also, if she feels a strong emotion her skin turns to white fire and anything she touches dies immediately.
She has curly, dark brown hair, contrasting from her pale skin. Her eyes look like ever-moving white flames. She is about 5’ 10” and very thin. She is also amazingly graceful. And she’s not very social, doesn’t exactly like people.
History: her parents saw her eyes and immediately put her in an adoption home, where she was shunned and treated like a freak. She ran away at the age of seven and has been living on her own ever since.

(I don’t know much about mutants so if she’s dumb, tell me)

i said your mutants fine

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:20 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

yeah ill play tyrone

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:21 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Yes, thank you, I caught that. Whats wrong with playing a girl?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:21 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Schizo_n_me
Yes, thank you, I caught that. Whats wrong with playing a girl?

well, i think VK is more used to playin as a guy char. and he said that Alexzandra would dress alittle slutty, and i didn't really want any of the girls here to get pissed off *shrugs* but that's just me

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:28 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

lol , well anyways , when do u think this game will start

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:28 PM