KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » All Games Combined - Who would you play as?

All Games Combined - Who would you play as?
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Shocked All Games Combined - Who would you play as?

Not quite sure how to word this effectively enough, but I'll give it a go.

This has kinda been hopping around in my mind as of late, and I thought it would be a pretty interesting question.

Through some dimensional vortex blackholish time traveling paradox with Dr. Manhattan, every game in the world is combined into one. And its one Massively Multiplayer free for all of awesomeness.

In this virtual insanity, who do you play as?

------------------------------------

K just kinda bare with me here.

Say your absolute favorite game is Prince of Persia. You love playing as the prince, and you are absolutely the master of the game. You have fun playing it, and you are just straight up good at it. Your best friend absolutely loves Jak 3 and owns with Jak. The same goes for your cousin playing as Master Chief in Halo.

Now you all get into an argument as to who would win in a multiplayer match if those games were combined?

Important thing to note is, the gameplay for each game stays the same, if you love playing as Master Chief, then you'd be playing in a first person type of mode, exactly like Halo. For Prince, you'd be playing the same type of third person platforming.

I know I know it's a weird and far-fetched idea that is full of holes that people will undoubtedly pick at - but it's an interesting idea....to me at least.

Off the top of my head, I feel like I'd do well as Marth from the Smash Brothers series, and also Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank.

Thoughts?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 06:08 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 10:34 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Deep.

It's really hard to make a pick under such circumstances though. Omniknight? Akuma? Doomguy? FoHadin?

Last edited by ArtificialGlory on Oct 26th, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 10:56 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The protagonist of RapeLay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RapeLay

God bless Japan.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 11:34 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by NemeBro
The protagonist of RapeLay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RapeLay

God bless Japan.

... What the f**k?

Japan must like being viewed as a very strange place.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 11:39 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grahf
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apollo Cloud - Ages of Omniverseria

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 12:52 AM
Grahf is currently offline Click here to Send Grahf a Private Message Find more posts by Grahf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

hi neb smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 12:55 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

When I grow up, I wanna be just like Wesker

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 01:27 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
When I grow up, I wanna be just like Wesker

My calling in life cool

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 02:53 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

... I could live with that. You know, giving your opponents 7 minutes to delay the inevitable, and using other funny lines that only sound cool when you say it, etc.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 03:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I think I deserve to be Wesker since I'm obviously more bad ass than all of you combined cool

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 04:52 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Originally posted by Zack Fair

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 05:09 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

probably either metroid prime samus or old school terry bogard

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:10 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

We wouldn't be able to enjoy it for long. Surfer would come in and fix it all just to prove he's the better naked bald man.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:14 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Why will the silver surfer do that ?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

you know - i often have a dream where me and my friends are stuck in a situation like this - we get pulled into a virtual world and we can pick any videogame character we want..

i would always pick shadow the hedgehog, or the necromancer from daiblo2 erm

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:50 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I think I'd be Kasumi from Dead Or Alive, that way when dudes get close, IT'S A TRAP!!! Then steal their gold/rupees/gil/money/drugs/lifeforce/HP, f*ck yeah!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 07:23 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Kazenji
Why will the silver surfer do that ?

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
just to prove he's the better naked bald man.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 08:46 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Dante. I'd be unstoppable.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 12:48 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Dante. I'd be unstoppable.

Not really, if everyone else gets to be a VG character then you more than likely wouldn't. I still say that we not let this happen. If so then Nemebro will transform into either Akuma and kill us, or Pyron and make the entire planet stand in line to blow him if we want him to spare our planet.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 12:58 PM