KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Toughest multiplayer/online opponents you've ever faced

Toughest multiplayer/online opponents you've ever faced
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Toughest multiplayer/online opponents you've ever faced

Who was the hardest opponent you ever faced online?

I fought Kuraudokin's Juri in SSF4. Arguably the best Juri player I have ever seen.
I swear, this guy's almost impossible to beat if you're not Daigo-level.

I also fought Grizz of CoD fame. He was an absolute MONSTER! I only managed to kill him once. Lucky shot.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 07:26 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Garl.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 04:07 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I played some stupid basketball game on XBox with some friends against the #3 player in the country at the time. Needless to say, we got wrecked. I also had a broken hand at the time and was essentially playing with a handicap.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 04:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I played Neightbor of Halo 3 MLG and got my ass handed to me. Well not just me...the entire team lol. He only died once and it was a lucky kill I managed to get.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 08:03 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

I played a team of asians in Bad Company once during Conquest.

They beat me and my team in about 5 minutes =/

Howdy!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 09:51 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I fought a guy on swtor once.

He won. sad

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 10:41 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

I laughed.

Howdy!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 11:32 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I've gotten my ass handed to me in RTS's like starcraft and DoW2 a number of times.

I've never come across someone in an FPS that I couldn't kill at least a few times, though.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 11:59 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Once I fought Mike Z's Tager in BlazBlue.

Real Soviet Damage > Genesic lol.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 05:40 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Once played against a hacker on GTA4 who amazed everyone in game.

He could shoot a missile launcher like an assault rifle. The smoke effect was amazing. Everybody either blew up or ran for cover trying to hit him with pot shots.

I killed the bastard. But then he returned with a new power! Whilst in a car he could shoot you through buildings. So he chased everyone throughout Bohan murdering everything in site with his drive-by auto aim.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2012 07:13 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Tekken 6 hwraong & Asuka players always give my Raven hell

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 06:04 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Any 13 year old bastard kid on Modern Warfare 3.

It's staggering how good some of these kids are, what with having no life and all.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 03:00 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
I played some stupid basketball game on XBox with some friends against the #3 player in the country at the time. Needless to say, we got wrecked. I also had a broken hand at the time and was essentially playing with a handicap.
Originally posted by Impediment
Any 13 year old bastard kid on Modern Warfare 3.

It's staggering how good some of these kids are, what with having no life and all.

lol. Old men in denial.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 08:25 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I once played against a really good 13 year old in Counter-Strike.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 08:39 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

If I've ever gotten beat down by a teenager/kid he/she wasn't wearing a mic. I've never done anything besides violently smash any kiddie who I knew was a kiddie via a mic.

Also, apparently the average gamer is 37 years old.

So, the majority of the time, when you're getting your shit pushed in it's fairly likely that the guy who's doing it is a 30 year old man with two kids a full time job and a wife who's on her period.

Last edited by Tzeentch on Apr 10th, 2012 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 09:28 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Is that right? The average gamer is 37?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 10:53 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Re: Toughest multiplayer/online opponents you've ever faced

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Who was the hardest opponent you ever faced online?

Bass, easily. Dude was a monster.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 11:52 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
lol. Old men in denial.

Dafuq? It was the only time I had ever played that game, and was on a team with my buddy. It makes sense that my biggest beatdown was in a game that I had never played. If I was practiced at it, no one would've schooled me so easily.

Also, if the average gamer is 37, I'm young by video game standards.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 12:25 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

In Shadowbane we won a seige against 300 people with 30 once. no expression It was ... Difficult, and took us about four hours. I got more kills in those four hours than in any other entire day in my MMO career.

Fighting games? I played against the three top people of the MLG ladder back to back in brawl once, I almost toppled number 2, who was a beastly GnW.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 12:49 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

One of the guys I went to school with was a professional CS player.

Let's just say, 4-5 of us verses him and he still kicked the crap out of us. We usually won the match but there were times when he headshotted all of us when we were waiting for him.

Absolutely amazing.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 02:34 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote