KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E10 - Brother's Keeper

S04E10 - Brother's Keeper
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S04E10 - Brother's Keeper

Official Episode Preview

Samuel learns just how powerful he can become and takes dangerous measures to reach his full potential. Meanwhile, as Tracy begins to lose control of her ability, one of her own comes in harms way. Elsewhere, Sylar continues his battle with Matt.

Brother's Keeper Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 03:52 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

So.. Sylar is back... and next to Nathan

the end of Nathan is coming...

once again...

for the 5th time..

I think...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 03:53 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

That preview actually seemed quite enticing.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 07:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

So I'm watching this episode tonight.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 04:32 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

on fades

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 08:17 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 09:34 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Now i know why i missed that one episode.

This shit starts at 8 and im still not use to it, i always remember about 10 minutes into the damn show.

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 11:25 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

**** it started at 8?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 01:40 AM
Squirrel Fart

Blah blah blah......boring EP.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 02:03 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

So much is wrong with this show...even when there are moments i find to be interesting and actually good...they just mess it up with nonsense......thank the maker...Sylar and Matts head games are over.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 12:11 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

seeing your own dead body and finding out you arent you is some creepy 6th day shit

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 05:00 PM
S_D_J
Bane

I loved this episode

Finally finding out what the deal with Samuel is really about (even though he himself doesn't know it yet) was rewarding and pretty good I must say... he could potentially be more powerful than Sylar.. it all makes sense

I was weird seeing Mohinder again... even though he still around, I liked what Hiro pulled on him... he's an ass for not want to try help Charlie, but still

the Tracy/Claire bits were funny and entertaining as well

Overall, great episode smile

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Agreed.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:17 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great episode , Heroes has'nt been this good since the begginning of Season 2. I love we finally see the Samuel connection , at least somewhat. All the bit and pieces ar'nt there yet , but we get the idea. Still don't know what has happened to Sylar? And I think I can figure out how Peter is gonna get all his powers back. Or his original power shall I say.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 12:45 AM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

How do you figure?

Also, fairly sure that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Samuel killed his own brother, not Danko.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 01:44 AM
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
How do you figure?

You mean about the Pete thing right? Well just playing around with the Idea but I think collecting all those powers when he touched Nathan / Sylar unintenionally could have some effects on his system. Mabie? Mabie not? Who knows , just talking crap , how dare you question me . . . .

quote:
Also, fairly sure that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Samuel killed his own brother, not Danko.

Yeah , probaly. Would be surprised? Finds out his brother is isolating him and holding him back.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 03:27 AM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, I believe that's a popular theory that Peter can get stuff from Sylar... I'm not sure, though. He appeared to be able to choose what he took from Sylar, since they formulated their plan in the third season finale around what Peter took.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 12:48 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Peter took sylars flying power when he touched fake nathan

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 06:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah... I wonder. Normally it'd just be 'Tada, took your power' but in this case you have to wonder how he takes one power from a cluster**** of powers.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 06:36 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Probably just thinks about the power that he's gonna take and wala...

doesn't explain how he accidentally got the deaf womans power tho

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 07:12 PM