KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Grey Warden Commander vs. Link (TP)

Grey Warden Commander vs. Link (TP)
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Grey Warden Commander vs. Link (TP)

The Grey Warden PC versus Link, and in a delightfully Quan-tum fashion, this is Twilight Princess Link only.

Four fights.

1. Warrior Warden
2. Rogue Warden
3. Mage Warden
4. COMPOSITE Warden.

WHO SHALL WIN!?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 01:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Where's the Arcane Warrior Warden?

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 01:35 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Warden in all scenarios.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:06 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Why? smile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Gray Warden commander easily if I'm playing as her.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:14 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

The only ones I see as being threats are the Mage and Composite Wardens. Link one shots the Warrior and Rogue with superior strength, and likely either dodges or resists most of the Mage's stuff. Composite I'm less sure of.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:15 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why? smile
Their abilities are too much for Link to overcome. Mages can petrify him and freeze him at a safe distance and then rain down punishment. Warriors can knock him down and can paralyze him and use other enchanted weapons that would dominate him.

Rogues are very good at avoiding attacks, can be in stealth mode and land a critical hit, can be duelists as well, and can stun him at all. He gets beaten up badly in all scenarios. Link needs to stay in hyrule it's a very scary place in dragon age.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by quanchi112
Their abilities are too much for Link to overcome. Mages can petrify him and freeze him at a safe distance and then rain down punishment. Warriors can knock him down and can paralyze him and use other enchanted weapons that would dominate him.

Rogues are very good at avoiding attacks, can be in stealth mode and land a critical hit, can be duelists as well, and can stun him at all. He gets beaten up badly in all scenarios. Link needs to stay in hyrule it's a very scary place in dragon age.
Only none of those attacks would so much as harm him. smile Warriors are physically weaker than Link though, and the Master Sword is more powerful than every weapon in Dragon Age. smile

Link by feats is faster. smile Stealth mode? Gameplay is awesome huh? Link could physically remove the head of the Warden.

Notice how the Darkspawn in that game were, at best, a country-wide threat because of their vast armies. Zant alone pulled most of Hyrule into another dimension.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:42 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Warriors can knock him down

I lol'd.

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:43 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Critical hits are considered in a vs. match now? We have a lot of re-debating to do in RPG threads...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:45 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by NemeBro
Only none of those attacks would so much as harm him. smile Warriors are physically weaker than Link though, and the Master Sword is more powerful than every weapon in Dragon Age. smile

Link by feats is faster. smile Stealth mode? Gameplay is awesome huh? Link could physically remove the head of the Warden.

Notice how the Darkspawn in that game were, at best, a country-wide threat because of their vast armies. Zant alone pulled most of Hyrule into another dimension.
Master sword didn't show itself in this game to outclass any opponent he needed skill to beat them all. He didn't just wreck through their swords or did you miss that when you played the game ? I mean this is downright absurd and contradicts how the master sword is portrayed in it's own game and downplays the skills taught to Link.

Link won't see them they are in stealth mode. You can ignore their abilities if you want and pretend that Link is someone who failed to even kill the giant ogre he hit continuous times in top I won't.

And ? Zant's realm was how big again ? His army was a few shadow beats and projections of himself and a few random scrubs. I mean the circle of magi by itself templars included would ravage all of the land of twilight in like a day.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I lol'd.
Well it's true brah so laugh it up all you want. smile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:47 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SpadeKing
Critical hits are considered in a vs. match now? We have a lot of re-debating to do in RPG threads...
Why wouldn't they be ?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:48 AM
SpadeKing

Why wouldn't they be ?

So how are you going to add that into the match? Just assume that every 1 or 2 hits there will be a critical no expression

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 03:00 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Why wouldn't they be ?
Because its unquantifiable gameplay.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 03:16 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SpadeKing
So how are you going to add that into the match? Just assume that every 1 or 2 hits there will be a critical no expression
The first hit from a rogue unseen is critical it doesn't mean he wins in a hit or two but it definitely starts out in the rogue's favor.

Originally posted by Phanteros
Because its unquantifiable gameplay.
It's a fact in the game. If you want to ignore facts in the game then don't debate these characters.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 04:51 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

It's a fact in the game. If you want to ignore facts in the game then don't debate these characters.

OH MY GOD THE IRONY! eek!

I sent Scenario an epic one yesterday, but I think this tops it.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 04:57 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

It's a fact in the game the Link's Mortal Draw kills everything in one hit, and "there is no defense for this" so yeah, good luck.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 05:11 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
OH MY GOD THE IRONY! eek!

I sent Scenario an epic one yesterday, but I think this tops it.
I don't ignore facts in a game you twist facts. I just solved this dilemma for ya.

Originally posted by The Scenario
It's a fact in the game the Link's Mortal Draw kills everything in one hit, and "there is no defense for this" so yeah, good luck.
He also leaves himself open to be killed himself but with all of these characters they have defenses and heavier armor on with better abilities.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 05:35 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

He also leaves himself open to be killed himself but with all of these characters they have defenses and heavier armor on with better abilities.

And Link has Magic Armor.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 06:25 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Since Quan likes to use gameplay mechanics. Link puts on magic armor and becomes invincible. He uses mortal draw and insta kills every warden. Their defenses doesn't matter much because Mortal draw can kill everyone except Ganon.

Last edited by Phanteros on Oct 10th, 2010 at 03:07 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:53 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote