KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link and Kratos vs Dark Khan

Link and Kratos vs Dark Khan
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Link and Kratos vs Dark Khan

One day, when Link and Kratos were in the midst of fighting again because of popular fanboy demand on KMC, they suddenly get transported to Apokolips, where Dark Khan slowly appears out of a volcano in all his glory and gayness, and RAGE!
The god and the elf boy must put their differences aside and fight together to take out this evi.. gay abomination. Can Link and Kratos accomplish what Raiden and Superman were able to do together as a team, or will the kingdom of Hyrule and the God of War universe have no choice but to give into the RAAAAAAGE?

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Dec 28th, 2009 at 06:25 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 06:14 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Link holds down DK while Kratos gives him beef stew. Lmao

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 06:20 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

I lol'd Ridley, gg.

Which Link are we using?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 06:37 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I think Kratos will just step aside and watch Link fight DK. If two powerful gay forces were to collide, they would be both destroyed so bye bye Link and Dark Khan. The only one left is Kratos so he wins.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 07:26 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Actually, if ANYONE's gonna give in to rage, it's Kratos.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 08:34 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Sometimes I wanna report Nemesis. But then I remember that, sadly, being stupid and annoying aren't against the rules. sad

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 09:29 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cyner
I lol'd Ridley, gg.

Which Link are we using?

I dunno. Whoever is the most powerful one? stick out tongue I'll let you choose I guess.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Actually, if ANYONE's gonna give in to rage, it's Kratos.

Yeah, I was thinkin' the same thing. laughing out loud

But Raiden (an angry god) didn't give into the RAAAGE after some encouragement from Superman.. so maybe Link would/could do the same for Kratos.
Or something.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 08:30 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Dark Khan for the win.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 04:10 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

No. DK gets pooped on.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 06:09 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Two words: Omega Beams.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 06:29 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Two words: Omega Beams.

Didn't stop Raiden and Superman from kicking his ass. Kratos is a god too.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 08:25 AM
Bro SMASH

Maybe it was for plot purposes. Who knows?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 02:19 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Didn't stop Raiden and Superman from kicking his ass. Kratos is a god too.

Stopped me from kicking his ass a few times though sad Beat him in the end though

If superman (who wasn't fully powered, his powers were being effected) and Raiden can win then I think Link and Kratos (a man who ass rapes Gods) would do just fine plus Kratos wouldn't give into the rage because he's already so enraged, I suggest he uses these for his 'rage' problem

(please log in to view the image)

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 02:46 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Kratos is a god too.

No he isn't.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 03:28 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Atleast the most modern Kratos isnt

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 03:49 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Why's the game called God of War then?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 05:07 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Originally posted by steverules_2
Why's the game called God of War then?

I've never owned a playstation console in my life and even I know the answer to this question.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 06:01 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

There are three Kratos I know of, Kratos(GOW), Kratos Aurion(Tales), and Cratos from mythology.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 06:17 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I've never owned a playstation console in my life and even I know the answer to this question.

laughing

Same here... though I did own the PS1.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 06:26 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

You dont need to own a playstation console to know the answer roll eyes (sarcastic)

And my answer was meant as a sarcastic one erm

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 06:41 PM