KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The New Giggle Time Happy Thread

The New Giggle Time Happy Thread
Started by: Darth Locutus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (111): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Locutus

The New Giggle Time Happy Thread

Since the old one is closed I thought I would start a new one. Remember to just to laugh about Mickey Suttle and his minions. As long as you stay on this line of thought, i.e. on topic, then we're fine.

The Indy IV script is even more pathetic than the Star Wars scripts. How does he live with himself demeaning the great GL? Maybe Sweers can answer that question as he worked for Suttle.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 01:24 PM
Click here to Send Darth Locutus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Locutus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

GL can't write scripts for beans.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Keep it decent this time.

You saw the Indy IV script?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 02:53 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Supershadow makes up scripts....pretending they are Lucas'

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:25 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
You saw the Indy IV script?

Indiana Jones 4
Script Plot Summary Synopsis Story
Screenplay Screen Play
by
George Lucas and David Koepp

SuperShadow has a copy of the final version of the Indiana Jones 4 script written by David Koepp (story idea by George Lucas). However, at this time, Lucas and Steven Spielberg (the director of Indiana Jones 4) have not given permission for SS to reveal the entire Indiana Jones 4 script. Instead, Lucas and Spielberg are permitting SS to talk about certain plot elements that will appear in the new Indiana Jones movie. Expect to see an official summary of the Indiana Jones 4 script and the full Indiana Jones 4 script later on.

1) Indiana Jones 4 begins with the Paramount Studios "mountain" logo fading into a similarly shaped object from the film. This is the way the previous three Indiana Jones movies have opened. (SuperShadow: They came up with an inventive way to work the Paramount logo into the film. Very imaginative.)

2) Indiana Jones is in the middle of the search for a precious historical object similar to the South American Golden Idol, Lao She's Ashes and the Cross of Coronado. (SuperShadow: Wow. That's all I can say. This is probably the best opening action sequence I've ever seen from a Steven Spielberg film. It shows why David Koepp is one of the best screen writers around. Pure breath taking all the way. I can't wait to reveal what happens. I love the way this film opens. The movie shows much promise at this point.)

3) Indiana Jones retrieves the object, then loses it to the villains. (SuperShadow: It's actually hilarious how Indiana Jones loses the artifact this time around. Kudos to Koepp and Lucas for coming up with this clever twist.)

4) Takes a plane with and meets beautiful woman (previously Marion in Nepal, Willie in Shanghai and Elsa in Venice). (SuperShadow: This time around Indiana Jones heads to one of the most exotic places on Earth. Great choice in my opinion. The stunning woman is described in the Indiana Jones 4 script as having the beauty of a super model, the mental toughness of a U.S. Army Special Forces commando and the physical prowess of a Ninja. I look forward to seeing this actress. She'll be one of the highlights of the entire film. I especially like the city chosen this time around. Lucas never runs out of great ideas.)

5) After/during plane trip, they are sabotaged/attacked, get information on mission/clue, sidetrack to new destination with large old building(s). (SuperShadow: These action sequences are beyond belief. Total adrenaline rush all the way. It's like something written by the fans for the fans. Not even I could come up with a more ingenious set up for the rest of the movie. You can really tell how they have all developed the Indiana Jones 4 script very well. You can see why it has taken over a decade to finish the Indiana Jones 4 script.)

6) Woman is captured at some point. (SuperShadow: She doesn't go down without a fight. She seems tougher than Indiana Jones himself. Of course, she is a lot younger than Harrison Ford.)

7) Indiana Jones 4 showcases phobia-inducing animal/creature. (SuperShadow: I couldn't stop laughing at this one. This is one of the most brillant aspects of the Indiana Jones 4 script. I can't believe they thought this up. We've seen snakes, insects and rats in previous Indiana Jones movies and now this. Awesome stuff. So far this is by far the best Indiana Jones movie ever. Fantastic script.)

8) Indiana Jones 4 showcases large-scale action sequence with special vehicle with Indiana Jones special twist. (SuperShadow: This is the most ambitious action sequence dreamed up so far by the writers. This will cost multiple millions of dollars. I'm surprised Lucas would allow for something this grandiose. I can't imagine how Harrison Ford is going to be able to pull this off. He's an ancient man. I expect this scene to feature a digitally-animated Indiana Jones with tons of additional work by the stunt men. I hope they can pull this off because it is mega wicked on paper.)

9) After the artifact is found, it destroys the villain(s). (SuperShadow: I really like the choice of bad guys this time around. They seem really nasty and a foe very worthy of challenging Indiana Jones. You won't believe how the villains get smoked this time around. Very witty and humorous at the same time. David Koepp really earned his money for writing the Indiana Jones 4 script.)

10) Indiana Jones 4 features a scene involving a cave. (SuperShadow: This whole script is quite impressive. It may have taken over ten years to get an Indiana Jones 4 script to meet the approval of all three primary participants (Lucas, Spielberg and Harrison Ford), but this is well worth the wait. Bring on May 2008. This film will earn over $ 350 million dollars in North America with another $ 450 million earned overseas. Indiana Jones couldn't go out on a higher note. Special thanks to Lucas and Spielberg for giving me access to the entire Indiana Jones 4 script. I look forward to posting this script soon on SuperShadow.com.)

laughing sick

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 05:04 PM
Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So when does anyone believe Supershadow?

And that could be any script from the series.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 05:16 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Not too many believe supershadow, although I do know a few who refuse to listen...

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 07:37 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Locutus

Originally posted by queeq
So when does anyone believe Supershadow?

And that could be any script from the series.

That's true. Suttle only states the obvious by applying the simple plot formulas. It could be any Indy movie. There are the odd few who can't believe Suttle is a fraud. Shame that.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth Locutus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Locutus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

http://www.dtheatre.com/read.php?sid=4083

The link above is very interesting.

I don't think Lucas lacks anything, I believe his talent has greatly increased despite what others think.

Box office figures don't lie.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:28 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing out loud

I'll believe that load when I see some specifics....

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:39 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by sweersa
Box office figures don't lie.

Box office doesn't mean crap, and never will. Box office does not tell the goodness or the badness of movies. If so, in that logic, Stomp The Yard which sucked so badly was good according to box office. However Shawshank Redemption is bad according to box office, but it got over 50+ professional positive rating.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Last edited by The_God on Apr 27th, 2007 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 02:08 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

quote:
Indiana Jones 4 features a scene involving a cave. (SuperShadow: This whole script is quite impressive

Indiana Jones 4 showcases phobia-inducing animal/creature. (SuperShadow: I couldn't stop laughing at this one.

Takes a plane with and meets beautiful woman

/\ Exclusive spoilers.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 07:12 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 09:30 AM
Darth Sweers
Knight of juctice

megaupload.com/?d=TT6VO4QC

I am glad to see that wretched thread about ruining shadows name is finally closed by a authorised person. Do not however be fooled. Shadow is very much for real and does not have malicious idaes with his WEBSITE!

And another thing that is bothering me is how my imposter still hasnot been caught. It is very depressing someone with a lack of humanity and IQ is trying to be me. The racial slurs are one thing but the insults directed towards cory, gary and the rest of the SE forums are real sad.
Above in this message is included a link to one of the lightsaber effect tests I made a long time ago, the one which actually made Shadow contact me and hire me to work for his site. Enjoy.

Peace, Alex Sweers.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Darth Sweers a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sweers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

You got that lightsaber effects test on my youtube page you dumbass.
You wouldn't know the first thing about rotoscoping.

I personally really like the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Episode I has a few bad aspects in my opinion, but millions of fans love them, sure they made box office records, to me that means something, who would pay to see a bad movie....5 times??!! lol And we all I am sure have seen the nerdy lines of a countless number of fans waiting for hours, evern overnight fot tickets, believe me, I was one of them :-)

I never said movies that done make a lot at the box office are bad, DOOM bombed, and I loved that film. The DVD sales of that film are great also, I believe thats called a cult hit.

Last edited by sweersa on Apr 27th, 2007 at 04:00 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:47 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy1201
Me, obviously

not trying to start arguing or anything but i think jar jars better then SS

Attachment: jarjar_m.jpg
This has been downloaded 688 time(s).

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 07:33 PM
Click here to Send Fishy1201 a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy1201 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sweers
Knight of juctice

Actually that is te original concept I saved before uploading it to myspace to show friends. How do you know about this page? Are you and scourge watching every step I take?

And please for the love of all that is decent, stop posting those silly texts which are an insult to my intelligence. I would never go see an aweful disgusting movie such as DOOM nor would I spend the night out of desperation like some loser at life.

I know you get your kicks about posting the most foolish and childish nonsense using my namebut you will never lead the exciting life I do. Instead of pretending to be me and wasting your life on message boards you could be working on something important!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Sweers a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sweers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I would rather have Jar Jar as a main character in all 6 movies then to have to hear the name Mickey Shuttle (SuperShadow) again.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 11:11 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by Darth Sweers
Actually that is te original concept I saved before uploading it to myspace to show friends. How do you know about this page? Are you and scourge watching every step I take?

And please for the love of all that is decent, stop posting those silly texts which are an insult to my intelligence. I would never go see an aweful disgusting movie such as DOOM nor would I spend the night out of desperation like some loser at life.

I know you get your kicks about posting the most foolish and childish nonsense using my namebut you will never lead the exciting life I do. Instead of pretending to be me and wasting your life on message boards you could be working on something important!

Working on something important? Same thing goes to you. Your a no-life Mickey worshipper. You actually think hes friend with George. I'd debate with you on this, however, knowing Supershadow fans, you would spit out nonsense.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 11:12 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

He complains about us having no life and yet he follows Mickey 24/7.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 11:15 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote