KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth v.s. The Running Man of Hyrule (Twist)

Sephiroth v.s. The Running Man of Hyrule (Twist)
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Sephiroth v.s. The Running Man of Hyrule (Twist)

the twist? It's a foot race! From Gerudo valley to the bridge in the Kokiri forest. Who wins? cool

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 09:23 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

No one (not even the Flash) can beat the Running Man of Hyrule.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 09:26 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Agreed. He always won by a single second. He single handedly raped my childhood with falsehope. :'|

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 09:27 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I spent weeks trying to beat him until I finally figured out...you can't. Oh well...I still try to beat him every now and then.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 09:29 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I did too. I tried everything. I even replayed the game, and intentionally took a long time the first time, so I could shore it up to less and less each time afterward to see if all I had to do was beat my own record once...

Also, just found this:

quote:
The Hyrule Running Man - Maybe its just me, but I have found no way to beat the Hyrule Running Man. Has anyone else? He always beats me by one second.

UPDATE: According to Nintendo there is no way to beat the Running Man. Is this true. Some have suggested using the "Swordless Link" trick to be able to use Farore's Wind to warp to the Kokiri Woods, but I've tried and this doesn't work.

We have a developer statement.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 09:34 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Andromeda from Heroes of Newerth would beat him

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 10:14 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

I am pretty sure Sephiroth has never ran before.

So he is probably bad at it.

Why didn't Sephiroth attach All Materia to Black Materia, then it would have summoned a meteor for each enemy!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 10:25 AM
K1ll3r is currently offline Click here to Send K1ll3r a Private Message Find more posts by K1ll3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

quote: (post)

The Hyrule Running Man - Maybe its just me, but I have found no way to beat the Hyrule Running Man. Has anyone else? He always beats me by one second.

UPDATE: According to Nintendo there is no way to beat the Running Man. Is this true. Some have suggested using the "Swordless Link" trick to be able to use Farore's Wind to warp to the Kokiri Woods, but I've tried and this doesn't work.

One day i WILL find a way to beat him to make all that time spent trying not wasted. Even if it ends with me being a 80yo guy shaking down the developers next of kin to remake the game so i can do so >.>

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 12:39 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
No one (not even the Flash) can beat the Running Man of Hyrule.

Nah, Wally could take him. The Flash's speed feats posted on his thread in the Comic 'Respect' Forum easily proves that. He's called the fastest man alive for a reason.

But yeah. Sephiroth has no hope or chance of out-speeding the Running Man here... That much I agree with.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 06:33 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

*facepalm

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 07:34 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

So it seems we are in agreement that Sephiroth cannot win.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 09:53 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah. I'd have to be insane to think Sephiroth can outrun the Marathon Man, though it's still an exaggeration to say the he can outrun the Flash, Superman, and others from comics as well. erm

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 11:06 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote