KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Nathan Drake runs a small guantlet.....

Nathan Drake runs a small guantlet.....
Started by: SWblayde938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SWblayde938

Nathan Drake runs a small guantlet.....

1. Sam Fisher- Fight in a tall skyscraper.. Nate has a ak-47, a desert eagle, 2 grenades.... sam has only a pistol 9mm........ stealth vs. gunpower who wins... infinite ammo each.

2. Lara Croft- Lara has 2 9mm, Nate has a desert eagle, both them have infinite ammo, fighting in a jungle........

3. Sniper Wolf (MGS) wolf has her sniper, nate has a dragon sniper, fight in a jungle... nate has infinite ammo, wolf only has 20 bullets, i restrained her, cause of her superior sniper skills, can she do it or will nate take her down)

4. Nathan Drake vs. General Ramm

Nathan has every possible weapon from both uncharted games... in his arsenal vs. Ramm and his stuff...... RAMM is by himself, Nate is in a hideout, he has to stop RAMM from advancing and getting to his fort can nate stop him with all his gats.

5. Nathan Drake vs. Skorge

(Massive jungle, nate has only a hammer infinite ammo, skorge has his chainstaff, can nate take him down or will skorge cut nate in half)

Last edited by SWblayde938 on Dec 26th, 2009 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 12:55 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Stops at one. Ignoring that, he should make it to three but I think he stops there as well, if it is the sniper I have heard of.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 12:58 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Stops at one. Ignoring that, he should make it to three but I think he stops there as well, if it is the sniper I have heard of.
its really not a win, move on, lose your done type gauntlet its just random fights........

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:00 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

u think drake has better combat skills than lara.... interesting....

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:03 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I only know Sam well out of those. I know the skills of one MGS sniper but not sure if she is the one.

Other than that, I am clueless who would win.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:12 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

I only know Sam well out of those. I know the skills of one MGS sniper but not sure if she is the one.

Other than that, I am clueless who would win.
i gave nate more stuff for his battles, more advantages... bigger asrsenal and stuff...

cause for the sniper fight, wolf is defeintely way more skilled than nate, so i only gave her 20 bullets.. and gave drake infinite ammo..

sam is defeintely way more skilled than nate, so i gave nate more guns....etc..

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:16 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

More guns doesn't always give you the advantage.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:21 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Not when the problem does not revolve around the firepower.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:29 AM
wammamram
the afro'ed assassin

pretty sure nathan drake couldn't go far in a guantlet in general [unless you put weak poke'mon in it otherwise he'd probally get raped] so i argee with phatom

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:33 PM
wammamram is currently offline Click here to Send wammamram a Private Message Find more posts by wammamram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Weak Pokémon? Elaborate.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 05:38 PM