KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Is Darth Bane the only Sith Based book?

Is Darth Bane the only Sith Based book?
Started by: akpwnz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
akpwnz
Master Troll

Is Darth Bane the only Sith Based book?

Hello and Merry Christmas!

I've been carving my way thru a lot of SW books as of late but so far have only been very intrigued by the Bane series (I know it's controversial here).

My question: Are there any other books you'd recommend that glorify the dark side like this? Something from the stand point of a dark jedi or sith rather than a jedi?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:20 AM
Click here to Send akpwnz a Private Message Find more posts by akpwnz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weltall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing with a quality of storytelling quite like the Darth Bane novels.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Weltall a Private Message Find more posts by Weltall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Haha. That's a contradiction.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 02:53 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Darth Maul Shadowhunter sometimes gives you the point of view of the Sith.

...that is the only one that came to mind. parts of Dark Rendevous give you Dooku's point of view...

Nothing like the Bane trilogy though.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 05:45 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

The Dark Vader Trilogy of books

Labyrinth of Evil

Episode III Revenge of the Sith

Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader

These three books give you and extremely good insight on Darth Vader , Palpatine and the Sith in general.

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:29 PM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Haha. That's a contradiction.

wink

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 12:13 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akpwnz
Master Troll

Thanks for the suggestions. I've read Shadow Hunter and thought it was decent, but they still made it seem like I was cheering for the Jedi.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 04:21 AM
Click here to Send akpwnz a Private Message Find more posts by akpwnz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

The short story Saboteur around Maul is entirely based on him, gave me an insight.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 12:50 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbanelives

Sadly, i've read all of these, and i'm really itching for more. I love books about the sith, if not only because i'm so tired of reading the countless jedi centered novels. i really hope more come out

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 05:33 AM
Click here to Send darthbanelives a Private Message Find more posts by darthbanelives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

More like you hope to masturbate to more darth bane books.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 04:11 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbanelives

That means alot coming from a what seems to be a body builder that likes to "lift ass" ahahahahaha. but no seriously the DB books were pretty good, but i'd like anything sith centered. just cos you're gettin schooled on another thread doesnt mean you gotta go off on this one. But, as you seem to be far under the age of fifteen, i could expect it you immature little shit. go jack off to Arnold dumbass, maybe take some steroids while you're at it and have a nice fit of roid rage while you're liftin all that ASS.

Last edited by darthbanelives on Dec 30th, 2009 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 06:01 AM
Click here to Send darthbanelives a Private Message Find more posts by darthbanelives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by darthbanelives
That means alot coming from a what seems to be a body builder that likes to "lift ass" ahahahahaha. but no seriously the DB books were pretty good, but i'd like anything sith centered. just cos you're gettin schooled on another thread doesnt mean you gotta go off on this one. But, as you seem to be far under the age of fifteen, i could expect it you immature little shit. go jack off to Arnold dumbass, maybe take some steroids while you're at it and have a nice fit of roid rage while you're liftin all that ASS.

Cut it out and at least pretend to be an adult. Calling someone names on the internet impresses no one.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 07:03 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did i get schooled when you were the one running away? You didn't even respond to my post let alone get me "schooled". laughing

Seriously i have been calm the entire time baiting you into attacking me and so far your doing a good job of actually taking that bait and making yourself look like an blithering idiot.

EDIT

haha you really don't make much sense, but when someone is trying to justify themselves and failing horribly, that can happen(refering to your dimwitted, unimpressive reply earlier) Yeah, you're still proving that you care by going back and forth with this. Honestly if you didn't care, you wouldn't even look at what anyone is saying, you'd go about your business. but you do care, so so much. ****ing retard. Now seriously prove to all of us that you "dont care" and stfu. Oh, and i can guarantee you that you won't get another reply from me, because I have actually STOPPED caring. No need for me to say anymore now that i've stopped.

^ HILARIOUS how you said you stopped caring and wont respond, yet here you are still responding and trying to get me to directly insult you.

Notice how you responded in this thread merely 3 minutes after you said your not going to reply anymore? HYPOCRITE!!

Last edited by BoratBorat on Dec 30th, 2009 at 08:07 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 08:01 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok folks, keep it calm.

Don't make more purely flaming posts like that, darthbanelives.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 09:19 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote