KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Old survivors vs New survivors.

Old survivors vs New survivors.
Started by: One Free Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old survivors vs New survivors.

I know teams of three, but I hope the moderators will make an exception for a team of four that normally appears together.

Zoey, bill, louis, and francis, or team 1 from l4d1

vs:

the newbies, Coach, Rochelle, Ellis, and Nick, or team 2 from l4d2

Who wins and why?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 04:23 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Nick throws a bucket full of melted chocolate onto the old survivors and Coach eats them.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 04:49 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

Coach Solos

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 04:56 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Nick throws a bucket full of melted chocolate onto the old survivors and Coach eats them.

Ellis can distract them by talking about Kiddy Land

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 06:33 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Zoey wins by getting it on with a Witch. no expression

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 06:36 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Louis solos

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 06:42 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wammamram
the afro'ed assassin

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 05:40 PM
wammamram is currently offline Click here to Send wammamram a Private Message Find more posts by wammamram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryWorm

Old survivors ftw.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 09:03 PM
AngryWorm is currently offline Click here to Send AngryWorm a Private Message Find more posts by AngryWorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Bill, being the war vet, could drop Ellis and Rochelle easy. I get the feeling Nick and Coach would give him trouble, but assuming the rest of team 1 didn't get stupid and die, he should be fine.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 02:30 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Bill, being the war vet, could drop Ellis and Rochelle easy. I get the feeling Nick and Coach would give him trouble, but assuming the rest of team 1 didn't get stupid and die, he should be fine.

idk man, Ellis is a country boy. Most of whom are raised with a gun in their hands. He's probably a really good shot, and in better physical condition than Bill.

Eh, Bill and Ellis are the only real gun training but Coach and Francis are probably beast in hand to hand fighting.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 05:01 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'd like to see Zoey *****-slap Rochelle for being a much lamer version of her.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 10:45 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I'd like to see Zoey *****-slap Rochelle for being a much lamer version of her.

Correct yourself fool. Calling her a lamer version of Zoey implies that Zoey is lame herself. Rochelle is a lame version of Zoey.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 05:10 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Heh, sorry.. Guess I wasn't paying complete attention to what I typed there. embarrasment

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 06:33 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The New Survivors kill the old survivors with Francis saying "I hate dying" in the process. Before Francis died, Coach asks Francis "Is there anything you don't hate?" and Francis answers "You know what I don't hate? I don't hate vests."

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 08:43 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The only real physical threat I see from the new survivors is Coach, for obvious reasons. Ellis may be a country boy, and knows his way around guns, that doesn't mean he has the tactical experience Bill has, which is still fresh since his old wrinkled ass is surviving when a bunch of young pups have already bit the dust. Nick probably knows his way around a good brawl, but I think Francis could drop him. Considering Zoey's a collegiate level gal that has zombie lore under her belt, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd taken some self-defense or martial arts classes while at her U. Louis is the weak link in the old 4, while I think Rochelle is the lamer in the new 4.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 12:43 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Nick probably knows his way around a good brawl, but I think Francis could drop him.

Eh, I dunno... Francis may seem badass, but he screams like a sissie girl when under attack by special infected, whereas Nick takes it like a man.

But as for the rest, I pretty much agree. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 02:47 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Come to think of it, this thread just gave me an idea... *goes to make new versus topic*

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 11:14 AM