KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Global Agenda

Global Agenda
Started by: Bladewind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bladewind

Global Agenda

What do you think about it?
Homepage: http://www.globalagendagame.com/

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 03:13 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

looks damn impressive big grin
i does it have a subscription fee?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 04:53 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

As said on the homepage that's optional to unlock new content.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 06:51 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

whesn it come out for sexbox?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:51 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Only for PC.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 04:11 PM
jinXed by JaNx

darn...,thx

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 04:21 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its coming for the microsoof eggbox 3shitty, horny plaguestation 3 and personal clack.

360, ps3 and pc don't get this soon to be awesome game but those 3 retarded consoles.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 05:50 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i got the pc beta!! big grin
ill tell you all what its like when im done stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 06:47 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

You better, this game looks good.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 09:35 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ok, i was gonna post this last night, but my phone broke and i was trying desperately to fix it sad

anyways - GA is f*cking epic!!
although at first i did have complaints with what i thought were serious balance issues, but there actually arent any..the beta just has so few people that the pvp matchup sometimes mix up, say, lvl 5's with lvl 20's, for example..
the leveling system is quite good, if a little too easy, but that perfectly fine by me stick out tongue
every 3rd of 4th level or so, you will unlock new equipment, but on top of that, there is also a 'skill' system, which is almost identical to WOW's 'talent' system, in that adding 'skill points' (which you have to go to special shop to do) to 3 different sections (for example, all classes have the 'basic' section, where they can upgrade universal abilities, such as the health, energy, jetpack etc - but the other 2 sections are for class-specific abilities..a medic, for example, would have a healing section and a poison section) will ultimately improve the abilities, equipment you have already have..

onto the classes
robotics - these guys are the techie masters..with the extra robotic arm they can create turrets, drones, scanners, health stations and even spawn points, as well as force fields and sheilds to protect their creations..these guys are practically invincible once they've set up a good spot within the CP area and have all of their gizmo's set up..as far as acutal combat goes, they carry a mace as their melee weapon, and can upgrade from the standard rifle to a special rifle which can ricochet its shots off walls..IMHO, they are pretty useless in combat, and usually rely on their machines to do the work for them..

medics - these guys specialize in healing allies and poisoning enemies - their special equipment includes weapons that can do either (for example, a healing grenade or a poison grenade, a healing gun or a poison gun) ..they also carry a shiv that has a chance to cause poison damage..IMHO these guys can be brilliant or utter failures, depending on how well you use them..their poison gun is one of the deadliest weapons in the game, due to its damage over time, and their AOE poisons are just as deadly..they can a;so be used to keep other classes alive (like keeping a robotics player alive so they can finish building a turret)

scout - these guys are the typical sniper/stealth guys..their specialties are their ability to turn invisible, lay mines and explosives, and snipe people from a distance..they carry very cool looking swords as their melee weapon..however, having played as one up to level 10, i personally think that they are a very weak class..it takes a lot of leveling to get to a point where any of your supposed 1-hit kill weapons actually kill in one hit...i think you have to get up to level 20 or even higher before you can even headshot anyone sad

assault - my personal favorite..these guys are tanks..they specialize in blowing the crap out of enemies, and putting up shields to protect themselves, and sometimes others, from harm..they easily have the most weapons to unlock, having the standard rifle, an EMP grenade that can sometime 1-hit kill enemies anyways, a shotgun, a minigun, a rocket launcher (which homes in on the target if you keep them in your sights for 2 seconds before firing - the targeting crosshair with start to glow yellow) and a grenade launcher - and thats only at level 10 (though due to the way the abilties system is set, out of the rifle and the shotgun, you can only pick one, and out of the other weapons ive mentioned - not including the grenade - you can only pick one at a time, and switch between them)..these guys are the weapon kings..

if i can find a way to record this game without it freezing ill post some vids on youtube - which hopefully will make more sense than this report stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 11:38 PM
MadMel
Heh

here are my vids

part 1

edit - part 2 didnt upload properly!! mad

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 09:31 AM
Bladewind

Please stop breathing into mic wink

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 04:16 PM
MadMel
Heh

that wasnt my fault - that mic can pick up a spider scratching in madagascar..i can put it 5 metres away from my face and you wouldn't know the difference erm

but lucky for you in my part 2 vid i accidentally recorded what i was playing on my mp3 player stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 08:15 PM
Bladewind

Nice vids.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 06:54 PM