KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Darksiders: Wrath Of War

Darksiders: Wrath Of War
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Darksiders: Wrath Of War

This is a new DMC/God Of War clone where you play as War one of Apocalypse's horseman who stuck on Earth for some reasons.The unique thing about this game that you will be able to use objects against your enemies like picking up cars,statutes,weapons like gatling gun and such.Also it is said that it will have a kind of "free roam" in it.

Trailers:
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5153.html

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 03:32 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

The developers say that the game will a God Of War/Devil May Cry fighting system but the gameplay will be very similar to Zelda with free roam in it....
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21866.html
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22357.html

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 03:35 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Sounds cool.

No gameplay footage?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 05:42 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

This is from the E3 demo.....they still have much work to do.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21723.html

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 05:43 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Yeah, some parts look like crap but I liked the part where those tentacles bend the train cart, looked pretty believable.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 05:50 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

It looks amazing. Also, I like the fact that Joe Madureira is involved. He is a very talented artist/creator, IMO.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 04:20 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 10:36 PM
NemeBro

It angers me that it said DMC/God of War gameplay, which implys they are at all similar in quality.

But yeah it is looking good so far. I will at least rent it.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 11:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
It angers me that it said DMC/God of War gameplay, which implys they are at all similar in quality.

But yeah it is looking good so far. I will at least rent it.

Only the fighting is similar but Darksiders is more like an open world adventure game....

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jul 16th, 2008 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 11:10 PM
NemeBro

No, I mean that comparing DMC to GoW is advocation of the Devil. Fvck DMC.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 11:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Oh......

Anyways here is the Intro..
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36515.html

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 11:23 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jul 16th, 2008 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 11:40 PM
Impediment
Endless

I just watched the intro. Very cool.

The things I've heard about this game is that it will be more Legend of Zelda-esque in that it will focus on open world exploration and dungeon levels.

Old Post May 2nd, 2009 03:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post May 19th, 2009 07:25 PM
Impediment
Endless

Still anticipating this game.

I have high hopes for it.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 12:55 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A new DMC/God Of War clone minus a white hair pretty boy

yeah this game looks good from the pictures i've seen.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 05:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 12:55 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
This is a new DMC/God Of War clone where you play as War one of Apocalypse's horseman who stuck on Earth for some reasons.The unique thing about this game that you will be able to use objects against your enemies like picking up cars,statutes,weapons like gatling gun and such.Also it is said that it will have a kind of "free roam" in it.

Trailers:
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5153.html

GTA-style freedom for the combat fanatics. Also, clone? BS.

~ By the way, someone here was saying the War is going to get bulked down (or needs to be, I forget). Do you know if that's true, or false?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 01:13 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I don't give a shit if it is or is'nt a clone as long as it plays good and has a decent story.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 01:33 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Good to know.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 01:37 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote