KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Trailer-

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/532

Looks good alot better then the last Chronicles games.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 09:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I enjoyed RE: UC for Wii, so I will, most likely, pick this up, too.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 10:00 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

A few of the E3 previews I read weren't pleasing, but I'm certainly keeping an eye on it.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 10:08 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I look forward to the extra Leon chapter to the game, it will be a unique adventure apparently set before RES4, I'm also looking forward to the RES2 and CV scenario's

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 11:49 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

game looks beautiful for a Wii-title. the first one was fun one of three games i ever liked on the wii so ill keep on this one.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 05:48 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Darkside Chronicles Resident Evil 2 Gameplay

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/553

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 08:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Another good RE game and it's a Wii exclusive sad

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 09:07 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah seems like they can make good wii games all depends on the developer if they want to put as much effort into it.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 09:09 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I think that Capcom should start remaking Resident Evil 2 for PS3. They can put it on the Wii but please let it be on the PS3 as well.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 09:15 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I think that Capcom should start remaking Resident Evil 2 for PS3. They can put it on the Wii but please let it be on the PS3 as well.

haha you do realise it would be on 360 if anything, that's the dominate gaming console, the most popular, I mean it would go on PS3 as well but you have to include the 360 in there, it's just not possible for it to be on PS3/Wii only.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 11:05 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Kazenji
The Darkside Chronicles Resident Evil 2 Gameplay

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/553

Hmm.. Not too shabby.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 09:07 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not bad.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 01:17 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I'll definitely have to blind buy this. A lot of people dissed RE: TUC, but I loved it. I have similar expectations for this installment.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 01:18 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Neat.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 01:59 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

never been much in to rail shooters bar time crisis, but that doesn't look all that bad...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 02:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'll never understand why they can't have rail shooters multiplatform. Resident Evil Dead Aim is sort of a rail shooter and it's on the PS2.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 03:36 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I'll never understand why they can't have rail shooters multiplatform. Resident Evil Dead Aim is sort of a rail shooter and it's on the PS2.

Because it's better with Wii controls. It's made for Wii controls.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 05:44 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Come on, now, haven't you played railshooters in the arcade? They kick ass with lightguns, so much more than with a regular controller. That sort of thing is perfect for the controls the Wii uses.

Also, I was under the impression that Dead Aim was a travesty of a game.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 05:46 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Because it's better with Wii controls. It's made for Wii controls.

If the RE fans that don't have a Wii are lucky, Darkside Chronicles may go multiplatform in the future. Dead Space Extraction for example is a rail shooter made for the Wii and yet the producers at Comic-Con 09 announced that it may go multiplatform.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 05:48 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

If the RE fans that don't have a Wii are lucky, Darkside Chronicles may go multiplatform in the future. Dead Space Extraction for example is a rail shooter made for the Wii and yet the producers at Comic-Con 09 announced that it may go multiplatform.

Did Umbrella Chronicles go multiplatform?

I rest my case.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 05:53 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote