KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E19 - Brave New World

S04E19 - Brave New World
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S04E19 - Brave New World

Official Episode Preview

In the climactic season finale, everyone bands together in an effort to stop Samuel from taking the lives of thousands. Peter joins forces with his most unexpected ally to save Emma. Meanwhile, H.R.G.'s life hangs in the balance as he and Claire find themselves trapped underground with oxygen quickly running out. Elsewhere, Hiro starts to come to grips with the decisions he has made and is called into action to help stop a disaster.

"Brave New World" Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:13 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:13 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

This fight sounds cool on paper but on screen it will be lame.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 03:24 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks meh, but i will wait and see

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 07:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Is this worth catching up for? I've gotten two episodes behind.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2010 01:49 AM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

No

Just watch the finale.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2010 03:25 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
No

Just watch the finale.

Who let you outta the cage? get back over there where you belong.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2010 03:56 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Preview Clips:

Samuel's Speech

It's Time for Emma's Solo

Charlie writes to Hiro / Matt refuses to help the New Petrelli Bros

"Go inside my head"

"Things change, but People don't"

Samuel's Coming Out Party

Last edited by S_D_J on Feb 5th, 2010 at 06:45 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 06:43 PM
LanceWindu

Enough previews to put the whole show together. I'm not gonna watch. I hate spoiling myself.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 11:40 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I told y'all the fighting would be lame and suck. This EP sucks and ties for the worst finales ever. I kinda like the idea of Sylar being good, I hope he stays this way. At least this way he has a direction for the character instead of back and forth etc...The new season and how Claire made her power public might be a ok story but will probably suck again.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 04:06 AM
Badabing
Karen

I liked this episode moderately. Needed a bigger/better fights at the end. Claire is really becoming an annoyance.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 06:19 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Samuel vs Peter = [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Total shit! Lets push dirt back and forth until someone else does all the work!

Really don't know if I'm going to tune in next season.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 07:21 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i will

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 08:10 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Claire is really becoming an annoyance.

This.

Noah Bennett is like the Batman/Jack Bauer of Heroes - The man with a plan. You should listen to someone like this. Yet she acts like a brat, and every time she gets into trouble. She thinks she is "invulnerable", someone needs to decapitate this *****.

Ok, about the episode:

The fight between Samuel and Peter was pretty lame.

Sylar couldn't beat Puppet-Man by himself - What. The. Hell?
Last time Puppet Boy tried to take on Sylar, Sylar laughed at him and he almost got killed. PIS anyone?

Also, Puppet Boy making Emma play is also stupid. He shouldn't have been able to do that unless he knew how to play the violin (Or w/e instrument). And it would've been a tad too convenient if he did.

On a side note - what would happen if Peter took Sylar's powers?

I hope they make more use of Ando in the future, he could make things interesting. For example supercharged Matt Parkman would probably be ownage like Professor X.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 01:24 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I think Sylar couldnt beat Doyle is because he was holding back. Lame ass fighting and disappointing build ups for them are really getting tiresome.

I have always couldnt stand Claire but she adds balance to NRG.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 04:04 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Energy?

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 04:06 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

N.R.G

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 04:20 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

To me the fight looked like a lame version of Gohan vs Cell kamehameha (without the kamehameha)

Still sick of seeing the shitty cgi for the multiply guy. His clones are always doing something stupid in the background and it just doesn't look right.

Enough talking for you, deaf girl. I'm sick of it.

Sylar's "I'm a hero" couldn't have sound more twisted.

I'll agree with this being one of the lamest endings of heroes. Even last seasons ending was better.

I think its stupid that claire is the one to "Come out of the super powered closet" when there are tons of people out there that could have done the same thing by now. Should have.

Thank god lost is on tuesdays to redeem my monday night.

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 04:34 PM
Darth Vicious

What a crappy season. Even crappier finale. If theres a possibility that this was the last season then why not go out with a bang. Instead they have [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Peter and Samuel push some dirt back and forth!. As for Emma/Doyle that was bs unless he knew how play the right tunes which she just learned not too long ago and only used on 1 guy. All Clair is to me is eye candy because as a character she is incredibly stupid. I wonder why they didnt have Hiro stop time and prevent what she did at the end. Im glad the season is finally over.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 05:40 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i surprisingly liked the season finale a little

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 10:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote