KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Command and Conquer 4

Command and Conquer 4
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Command and Conquer 4

"...The End Begins in 2010"

My most favorite RTS game is Command and Conquer: Generals. (PC) and even though it came out in 2003 i still go online and skirmish with it till this day. I got into C&C3tw but CC:G would always just draw me back.

i didn't really bother with red alert or kanes wrath or zero hour but i think i might just get into this one.

It's the conclusion to the Kane story, which i already know after reading the story a while back.

I haven't seen any gameplay but i saw some screenshots. I think it's gonna be the most explosive C&C of 'em all.

http://www.commandandconquer.com/cnc4/index.html

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 04:43 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

And you must have an online connection to play this game, oh and that's not like Steam where you need to go online once to register a game you need to be online all the time to play C&C4 apparently.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 04:48 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
And you must have an online connection to play this game, you need to be online all the time to play C&C4 apparently.

Well then i hope it comes out on the consoles.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 09:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Having to be online at all times is probably the most elaborate DRM scheme yet. I like C&C(especially the Tiberium universe), but they can blow me this time round.

No Scrin is also a real bummer. Whatever happened to that massive invasion of Earth they were planning?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 10:18 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

I played Red Alert most, Never played much of the original C&C series. I need to play 1, 2, and 3

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 03:52 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brigida

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Having to be online at all times is probably the most elaborate DRM scheme yet. I like C&C(especially the Tiberium universe), but they can blow me this time round.

No Scrin is also a real bummer. Whatever happened to that massive invasion of Earth they were planning?

Same here

Even tho it is to prevent pirated versions, it is annoying.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 10:56 PM
brigida is currently offline Click here to Send brigida a Private Message Find more posts by brigida Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Yeah but lets think about it for a secound, just about every casual and serious gamer has broudband these days, I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing wrong with being online to play a game.

The internet will have a bigger part in games as we go along, and I think it's only natural that a step like being online to play it is good and healthy so tha way we will get used to it eventurly from all games.

And so what if it's like steam Neo? steam is great...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 06:24 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

I completely agree with this. having to be online all the time is horrible, especially everytime i try to go online with C&C kanes wrath i always get problems.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 08:31 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siliconslick

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
And you must have an online connection to play this game, oh and that's not like Steam where you need to go online once to register a game you need to be online all the time to play C&C4 apparently.

steam ***

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 08:47 PM
siliconslick is currently offline Click here to Send siliconslick a Private Message Find more posts by siliconslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Gonna say it.

Bet this comes out before Starcraft 2.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 09:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by siliconslick
steam ***

No it's the name of an application, ergo Steam, not "steam." Caps is justified moving on.

Originally posted by BackFire
Gonna say it.

More then likely.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 09:35 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by BackFire
Gonna say it.

Yeah. Starcraft 2 got delayed until 2010.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 09:36 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killmuuus

Yeah. Starcraft 2 got delayed until 2010.
You are joking...it keeps delaying... the demo is out now i think

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 08:06 AM
killmuuus is currently offline Click here to Send killmuuus a Private Message Find more posts by killmuuus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by killmuuus
the demo is out now i think

Hell no it isn't.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 11:47 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just wondered, are there any majorly interesting games on the level of SC2 or close to it that have any possibility of coming out this year? atm I am wondering if the rest of the year is going to be very boring for gamers. Which is a shame what with the rumours of SC2 coming out September, then December and Diablo 3 before it....

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 12:19 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Tiberian Twilight Is Set For March 16th

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 09:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

See C&C 4 Get "Grittier & Darker"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 07:32 AM