KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Ultimator, Mxy (WF), & The A vs HOM Wanda, Jaspers, & Jamie Braddock

The Ultimator, Mxy (WF), & The A vs HOM Wanda, Jaspers, & Jamie Braddock
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

The Ultimator, Mxy (WF), & The A vs HOM Wanda, Jaspers, & Jamie Braddock

Team DC or Team Marvel?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:13 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

WF Mxy.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:17 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
WF Mxy.

What about him?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:18 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Prep-Man
What about him?

He wins this.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:28 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Mxy>HoM Wanda, that's all that matters

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:29 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

By himself? People here were claiming that HOM Wanda was ABOVE Mxy.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:29 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Tbf, people claim alot about HOM Wanda.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:30 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

*shrugs* Maybe not by himself, but he's certainly above the rest of the field, DC or Marvel. He might have difficulty beating Wanda, and maybe if Jamie can make himself immune to Mxy's reality warps fast enough, but on that one, I doubt...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:31 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tbf, people claim alot about HOM Wanda.

Which team wins, Jake?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:31 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Which team wins, Jake?

I'm leaning toward Team 1, myself.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:32 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

*shrugs* Maybe not by himself, but he's certainly above the rest of the field, DC or Marvel. He might have difficulty beating Wanda, and maybe if Jamie can make himself immune to Mxy's reality warps fast enough, but on that one, I doubt...

The A were eating 5-D imps pretty easily. And I thought Ultimator was above Mxy.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:35 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm leaning toward Team 1, myself.

agreed.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:35 PM
Nihilist

Team 1 ftw.

Didnt the A make Mxy look inferior before.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:37 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Didn't Mxy beat The Ultimator?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:37 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by Harbinger
Didn't Mxy beat The Ultimator?
He tricked him iirc.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:38 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Yeah, logically speaking, Mxy doesn't stand a chance against Ultimator (except for his WF incarnation).

A 5-D imp against a 12-D imp? Even 6-D imps were implied to be > 5-D imps.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:42 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Even 6-D imps were implied to be > 5-D imps.

Really? I don't read much DC, but im pretty sure they needed the "ID" to be even near Mxy levels.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 12:03 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

The A were eating 5-D imps pretty easily. And I thought Ultimator was above Mxy.

I don't remember the A, unless it went by another name. I know Ultimator was eating 5D imps. And Mxy could only beat her via tricking her into its own comic. Nevertheless, the difference between normal Mxy showings and WF Mxy showing is a very, very large gap. WF Mxy is well above the Ultimator, I believe. And anyone on the Marvel side.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 12:52 AM
Truthslayerxx
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC stomps
HOM Wanda, no more mutants yet she misses 200

Jaspers and Jamie have no feats

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 04:18 AM
Truthslayerxx is currently offline Click here to Send Truthslayerxx a Private Message Find more posts by Truthslayerxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I don't remember the A, unless it went by another name. I know Ultimator was eating 5D imps. And Mxy could only beat her via tricking her into its own comic. Nevertheless, the difference between normal Mxy showings and WF Mxy showing is a very, very large gap. WF Mxy is well above the Ultimator, I believe. And anyone on the Marvel side.

Finally found a bio. He only lost because of Bizarro. But at his peak, A was actually eating 5-d imps, IIRC.

http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=a

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 10:27 AM