KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Juggernaut & Dr. Doom

Superman vs Juggernaut & Dr. Doom
Started by: American Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
American Dragon

Superman vs Juggernaut & Dr. Doom

The Man of Steel vs The Unstoppable Juggernaut & The FF worst enemy. Will the combined intelligence and strength of Dr. Doom & Juggernaut be enough to kill the Superman? 6 scenarios.
1. a no prep in Metropolis
2. a no prep in Castle Doom
3. a no prep on neutral ground
4. 24 hrs prep in Metropolis
5. 24 hrs prep in Caste Doom
6. 24 hrs prep on neutral ground

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 02:22 AM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

#2 and #6 is possible.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 02:27 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Supes loses in all of them.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 02:41 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

IMO, Juggy doesn't bring much to the table given that Supes can BFR him here. That essentially makes this Doom/Supes for 6 scenarios.

That said, Clark wins scenarios 1-3, and Doom takes a slight majority in the other three (6/10 or so, maybe a stalemate).

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 03:14 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 09:00 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Doom solos.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 09:01 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Superman isent brfing juggernaut lol
Team stomps, Doom could take a majority on his own.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:24 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I disagree. Superman is too fast. Superman can do a billions things before either moves an millimeter. He simply BFR's Juggs before Doom moves a micrometer then precedes to easily beat Doom before Doom even knows that the bell had just rung.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:09 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

In a comic setting, Doom has a good chance of winning all of these. In a forum setting, his best chances lie in the Castle Doom and prep scenarios. I do agree that Juggernaut doesn't bring much to this when he can be removed from the battlefield.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:30 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Team

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 12:25 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom solos.
In scenario 4,5,6 definately, I'll give Supes the sure victory in 1 and 3 not sure about 2 though

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 12:35 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rader
Person

Dr. Doom is capable of magic that rivals Dr. Strange's, that He's done serious damage to entities like the Beyonder and Galactus with only moments of prep time, and He's created armor almost capable of going toe to toe with Extremis Iron Man armor. He could more than likely syphon the powers of the mystical gem of Cyttorak to make himself as indestrucible as the Juggernaut. So Juggernaut is useful here, but not as a combatant.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 01:17 PM
rader is currently offline Click here to Send rader a Private Message Find more posts by rader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

The last time I checked Thor had superhuman speed and reflexes and Juggernaut has always landed punches on him. Yet he can't hit Superman? Superman fanboys never cease to amaze me. The Juggernaut could and should win every fight against Superman if he uses all of his abilities. If Superman can use all of his abilities then The Juggernaut should be able to have his force field up. If this is the case Superman couldnt lay a hand on Juggs.

With Doom there they kill Superman with no problem

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 09:25 PM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

Wait and didnt people like Solomon Grundy who can't fly beat down Superman before? Wait let you make a excuse to why that happened.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 09:26 PM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Doom survived a blast from Thanos with the power gem and was still alive.With juggs on his side it's possible(without question)on scenerios #4,5,6 and possible 2 and still a pretty good chance on 1 and 3

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:28 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by rader
He's created armor almost capable of going toe to toe with Extremis Iron Man armor.
Almost capable? lol

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:33 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Dr. Doom is capable of magic that rivals Dr. Strange's, that He's done serious damage to entities like the Beyonder and Galactus with only moments of prep time, and He's created armor almost capable of going toe to toe with Extremis Iron Man armor. He could more than likely syphon the powers of the mystical gem of Cyttorak to make himself as indestrucible as the Juggernaut. So Juggernaut is useful here, but not as a combatant.

Beyonder raped Doom.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 01:05 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Team win all of them, and it's spite in the 4, 5 and 6th match

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 01:08 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rader
Person

The Beyonder lost his powers to Doom.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 05:30 PM
rader is currently offline Click here to Send rader a Private Message Find more posts by rader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The Beyonder lost his powers to Doom.

Who was the guy who fried Doom? I was pretty sure that was Beyonder. It was like for as much power as Doom stole, twice as much was returned until it was too much.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 09:12 PM