KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Depowered Tyrant Vs. SC Anti-Monitor

Depowered Tyrant Vs. SC Anti-Monitor
Started by: galactusischere

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Depowered Tyrant Vs. SC Anti-Monitor

Depowered versions of two powerful entities.

Which one comes out on top?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 08:04 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

SC AM tanked a nuclear explosion and it took SBP flying through its heart (a hell of a feat in itself) just to BFR him. I don't think Tyrant can muster that in a match.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 08:17 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

AM. He more or less tanked a galaxy-busting explosion, his blasts can destroy/severely harm GLs, and a simple touch can fry a Guardian.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 09:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

AM should win this. Only DC character that's cool IMO.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 09:46 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

SC Anti Monitor for the win.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 10:09 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

SC AM FTW.

Also, acronyms for the win.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 10:26 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

SC AM

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 01:30 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harbinger
SC AM tanked a nuclear explosion and it took SBP flying through its heart (a hell of a feat in itself) just to BFR him. I don't think Tyrant can muster that in a match.

how is "tanked a nuclear explosion" a fitting benchmark for anybody above Spiderman class?
confused

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 02:56 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by janus77
how is "tanked a nuclear explosion" a fitting benchmark for anybody above Spiderman class?
confused

It was a galaxy-busting explosion.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:25 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Tyrant wins.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant has to win, else I would have to admit that there is a DC char that could beat Thanos, easily.

Fixed. But no DP Tyrant loses.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:34 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Fixed. But no DP Tyrant loses.
It took the un to defeat him. The Monitor failed to put down a daxamite with two attacks.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

It took the un to defeat him. The Monitor failed to put down a daxamite with two attacks.

DP Tyrant failed to oneshot Gladiator, your point is?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

DP Tyrant failed to oneshot Gladiator, your point is?
Tyrant took down the team which attacked him while the Monitor didn't. That's the difference. Taking on a well fed Galactus is more impressive than showing up with an army and getting routed.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:39 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

By Skyfather beings, yeah right, and the team DP Tyrant "took down" was smaller and less powerful.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

By Skyfather beings, yeah right, and the team DP Tyrant "took down" was smaller and less powerful.
They aren't skyfathers. Beings who get annihilated with one touch and get killed being caught in the crossfire of an orange lantern aren't anywhere near Odin's level.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:41 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

They aren't skyfathers. Beings who get annihilated with one touch and get killed being caught in the crossfire of an orange lantern aren't anywhere near Odin's level.

The touch from AM would annihilate Thanos too, I don't see your point. And Odin is the highest Skyfathers, not your average one. Thanos isn't near Odin's level and you still consider him a low-Skyfather. no expression

And Guardians are Skyfather level, most lower Skyfathers but still over Thanos.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The touch from AM would annihilate Thanos too, I don't see your point. And Odin is the highest Skyfathers, not your average one. Thanos isn't near Odin's level and you still consider him a low-Skyfather. no expression

And Guardians are Skyfather level, most lower Skyfathers but still over Thanos.
That's speculation. Odin has demonstarted far more power as has Galactus and both have tried to kill Thanos. You are just ignorant here when it comes to Thanos.

If Odin the highest didn't beat Thanos even by your own reasoning how do you know a lower one can?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 03:53 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

That's speculation. Odin has demonstarted far more power as has Galactus and both have tried to kill Thanos. You are just ignorant here when it comes to Thanos.

If Odin the highest didn't beat Thanos even by your own reasoning how do you know a lower one can?

He beat him or better said he was beating him till they were interrupted. Thanos had no chance to win, you are delusional. SC AM wins this, you would know this if your Thanos worship wouldn't blur your sight. I know, everyone who can beat Thanos, like Odin or DP Tyrant isn't allowed to lose to an DC char, that's your point, there is no need to argue against your biased opinion because you will never change your stance.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 06:17 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I don't agree with the Guardians being skyfather level. I'd be okay with putting them in the trans tier, but nothing higher. I also don't buy AM being able to kill Thanos with his anti-matter touch, either. SBP survived that same anti-matter. Thanos has comparable durability.

That being said...c'mon, Quan. SC AM is more powerful than DP Tyrant.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 10:28 PM