KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dumb Drax w/power gem vs Silver Surfer

Dumb Drax w/power gem vs Silver Surfer
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Dumb Drax w/power gem vs Silver Surfer

No bfr

How many could Drax win?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 11:19 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

So long as Norrin uses his head, I honestly don't think Drax should be able to take any. Surfer obviously couldn't engage Drax in a slugfest, but given his abilities, he won't have to.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 11:40 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Drax with complete mastery over the gem would murder Surfer.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 11:45 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by galactusischere
Drax with complete mastery over the gem would murder Surfer.
this is Dumb Drax...he is.... confused Dumb

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 11:52 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

surfer tried to hurt (note* not kill) him but it didn't go as planned:

-point blank blast

-sun dip

-could have been something else but i don't recall

drax was still good to go acting like the previous attacks were minor inconveniences.

drax is most vulnerable to mental attacks, moondragon fatally mind raped him but surfer isn't interchangeable with her feats in my opinion.

Originally posted by nicamarvin
this is Dumb Drax...he is.... confused Dumb

dumber even than savage hulk.

hulk was infamous for having cunning even in his most savage days, drax however could be tricked quite easily cause of his extreme naivete.

drax is more mentally handicapped than plain dumb, which is more apt since he was remade that way cause kronos didn't fix his mind after moondragon broke it.

Last edited by psycho gundam on Feb 14th, 2010 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 02:32 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

SS grappled to a virtual stalemate with Champion w/ Quantum Bands. Dumb Drax w/ Power Gem came along, and one-shot that same Champion SS was struggling with.

No BFR, it's going to be exceedingly difficult to put Drax down. So he [Drax] wins like 7/10.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 09:56 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If Drax keeps the gem he eventually wins.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 09:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

drax will eventually win... even at an unconscious lvl drax can use the gem power to hit SS when SS is intangible....imo

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 06:53 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

No battle field removal? Then Norrin would have to resort to temporal/mental/soul based attacks. If he gets in close I believe Drax takes it. Energy based attacks of his are powerful but Drax has his own, plus can fly so simply trying to keep the distance and blasting him would not work.

Fun fact of the day:

Thor went toe to toe with dumb Drax while it was specifically stated he was subconsciously tapping into the power of the Power Infinity Gem. Later when he completely descends and embraces the madness, and dashes any morals etc. he puts down Drax in a single hit.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

He was also wiping the floor with Drax prior to fully succumbing to the madness...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:10 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Enyalus
He was also wiping the floor with Drax prior to fully succumbing to the madness...

That's the fight I was talking about. The one referred to as a stalemate. I thought it was my personal bias clouding my memory so I simply said stalemate, to keep things fair. It was Warlock and the Infinity Watch #21 I believe.

But yea, I'd have given Thor the edge. He impressed me more. Definitely seemed superior from the Thor tie in of that fight (Can't double check unfortunately.), and it doesn't help that Drax started out by jumping Thor with help from the Hulk and Thor shrugging both of them off.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:17 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That's the fight I was talking about. The one referred to as a stalemate. I thought it was my personal bias clouding my memory so I simply said stalemate, to keep things fair. It was Warlock and the Infinity Watch #21 I believe.

But yea, I'd have given Thor the edge. He impressed me more. Definitely seemed superior from the Thor tie in of that fight (Can't double check unfortunately.), and it doesn't help that Drax started out by jumping Thor with help from the Hulk and Thor shrugging both of them off.
haven't seen you on here in awhile...

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:29 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Starscream M
haven't seen you on here in awhile...

I've missed you too brucy. It's okay to let you're feelings out. Me and Enyalus do it all the time.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:30 AM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by Enyalus
SS grappled to a virtual stalemate with Champion w/ Quantum Bands.

When did Champion get the Quantum Bands?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 09:16 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Like he goddess said in infinity crusade"Drax would keep subconsously tapping into the gems power and not die".Surfer couldn't even get rid of drax when he didn't have gemDrax wins 8/10

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 11:36 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by K Von Doom
When did Champion get the Quantum Bands?

They weren't the actual Quantum Bands. They were an alien copy of the Quantum Bands. I just said Quantum Bands because it's a lot faster to write than "alien copy of the Quantum Bands."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 11:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

If Drax keeps the gem he wins. If he loses it Surfer wins.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 11:42 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by quanchi112
If Drax keeps the gem he wins. If he loses it Surfer wins.
Even then i might have to give it to Drax unless surfer gets the gem.Surfer tried multiple tactics to rid himself of Drax and failed.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 11:43 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Even then i might have to give it to Drax unless surfer gets the gem.Surfer tried multiple tactics to rid himself of Drax and failed.
No way. Without the gem Surfer wins. Drax is an idiot.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:41 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by quanchi112
No way. Without the gem Surfer wins. Drax is an idiot.
That mabye so but if you read SS #37 you would know that surfer tried many technique to get rid of drax.Given surfer didn't actually blast him to my memory but even without the gem drax would at least put up a damn good fight.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:15 AM