KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman, Wonder Woman & Zatanna vs The Asgardians

Superman, Wonder Woman & Zatanna vs The Asgardians
Started by: American Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
American Dragon

Superman, Wonder Woman & Zatanna vs The Asgardians

The Man of Steel, The Amazon Princess & Zatanna vs Loki, The Enchantress & The Executioner

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:34 AM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Team 1 more often than not, but Team 2 can get some wins if they can work extremely quickly and lay the mystical beat down.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:35 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Superman and Zatanna go down but Diana would be a problem.
Intangible Loki and Enchantress would have to cast spells to slow her down for Executioner to get a kill strike but isn't Diana immune to magic as well as Telepathy?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:08 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Superman and Zatanna go down but Diana would be a problem.
Intangible Loki and Enchantress would have to cast spells to slow her down for Executioner to get a kill strike but isn't Diana immune to magic as well as Telepathy?

I wouldn't say she's "immune" to magic, but very fortified against it. Any illusion or mental based spells (something both Loki and Amora have in spades) won't cut it against her, and typical blasts will either be dodged, blocked, or tanked.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:11 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Enchantress>Zatanna, Loki>Superman.
Team 2 wins.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:18 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by galactusischere
Enchantress>Zatanna, Loki>Superman.
Team 2 wins.

How do they defeat Diana?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:19 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I don't see Amora as > than Zee, personally. Unless I'm missing a great feat from her.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:20 AM
kochtgr

Team 1 wins 7/10

A Wonder Woman Fan

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:18 AM
kochtgr is currently offline Click here to Send kochtgr a Private Message Find more posts by kochtgr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman, Wonder Woman & Zatanna

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:57 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Ugh, I hate to agree with Manx, but yeah.

Team One wins.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 08:07 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I wouldn't say she's "immune" to magic, but very fortified against it. Any illusion or mental based spells (something both Loki and Amora have in spades) won't cut it against her, and typical blasts will either be dodged, blocked, or tanked.

Not to mention the lasso can shut down spellcasting. It works on Circe, it'll work on Loki.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 11:29 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Enyalus
Ugh, I hate to agree with Manx, but yeah.

Team One wins.
You're not agreeing with Great Galen. You're agreeing with the winner.

Random coincidence has Manx choosing DC characters in a thread he is actually right in. Not your fault.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 11:38 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

I'm going to go with Team 1 as well. 7-8/10

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:11 PM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Diana is the lone survivor of this fight.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:51 PM
DarkOdin

team 1 6-7/10

The Executioner is the weak link IMO

Both Loki and The Enchantress should be able to match up with anyone on team 1 but The exectuioner would get wrecked by Zatanna and WW or Supes would come out on top against him

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:14 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Zatanna is the strongest magici user here

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:34 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Both Loki and the enchanttress are very powerful and could make an arguement they are stronger magic users but Zatanna Is no way close to them strength wise

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 08:04 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by xJLxKing

I've got Loki above her in the magic department.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:10 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Enyalus
I've got Loki above her in the magic department.

I'd say Zee has the greater range of options (she says something backwards, it usually happens), but Loki has innate power, guile, and the fact he's pretty damn tough (physically and against mystic forces).

If anything I'd rate Loki first, Zatanna second, and Amora third in the spell casting department, and the gaps between each are not far off.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:19 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd say Zee has the greater range of options (she says something backwards, it usually happens)

With the Norn Stones, Loki basically has the same options.

But I agree with your rankings of them.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:22 AM