KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief vs. The Predator (AvP)

Master Chief vs. The Predator (AvP)
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Master Chief vs. The Predator (AvP)

The Predator (from 2010's Aliens vs. Predator) sees the Master Chief (from Halo 3) as worthy prey. He follows John into the jungle at Sierra 117. At the moment, the Spartan isn't aware that he's being hunted.

The Predator has set plasma mines around the jungle. He has the plasma cannon, wrist blades, the combi stick, the smart disc, he has cloak, and he has healing crystals. The jungle is his territory and can use the trees to his advantage as high vantage points.

Master Chief has an energy blade, bubble shield, battle rifle, and shotgun.

Will the Master Chief be placed on the Predator's trophy wall or will the hunter become the hunted?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 11:18 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Is this Predator like, Predator Jesus or something?

Cause no normal Pred can beat MC.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 11:21 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

It is the offspring of a predator and Schwarzenegger

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 11:32 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Batman kills Predator with a perfect Freeflow combo

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:40 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wammamram
the afro'ed assassin

mc rips arms off, and then uses the preadators head as a trophy [ironic]

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:51 AM
wammamram is currently offline Click here to Send wammamram a Private Message Find more posts by wammamram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

you are underestimating predator. see mc was created by man to be the perfect fighting machine right? well...predator started their existence as pretty much the perfect hunters, with the desire to fight the most challenging targets. and then they evolved to have crazy technology....way better than anything in halo ill tell you that now. when they see how tough he is, they wont go easy on him like they do on the humans.

but...chief probably still wins LOL, i just think you guys are underestimating them. though if they wanted him dead...he would be dead, but if they were just hunting him for a challenge, chief wins...probably

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 07:12 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpadeKing
It is the offspring of a predator and Schwarzenegger

what

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 07:33 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I didn't think Predator originated in a game. Is this some new Predator then?

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:50 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Just a random Predator. But as its a random one it wasn't introduced in any film/comic, only for this game.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 08:01 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Can I use Batman from Arkham Asylum in a thread? How about Zeus and Ares?

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:04 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

/shrugs hell if i know.

Chief wins.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:16 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Can I use Batman from Arkham Asylum in a thread? How about Zeus and Ares?

I hate it that even though Predators didn't originate from the games, people still want to complain that even though the characters of the same species didn't originate from the movies/comics, they still wanna say they shouldn't be in here. Hey, since jedi never originated from a game and even though Starkiller (a jedi) only originated from a game, he shouldn't be in here right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:24 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by menokokoro
you are underestimating predator. see mc was created by man to be the perfect fighting machine right? well...predator started their existence as pretty much the perfect hunters, with the desire to fight the most challenging targets. and then they evolved to have crazy technology....way better than anything in halo ill tell you that now. when they see how tough he is, they wont go easy on him like they do on the humans.

but...chief probably still wins LOL, i just think you guys are underestimating them. though if they wanted him dead...he would be dead, but if they were just hunting him for a challenge, chief wins...probably

I'm pretty positive they would never take a life or death, sacred hunt that proves themselves in their race seriously.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:47 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I hate it that even though Predators didn't originate from the games, people still want to complain that even though the characters of the same species didn't originate from the movies/comics, they still wanna say they shouldn't be in here. Hey, since jedi never originated from a game and even though Starkiller (a jedi) only originated from a game, he shouldn't be in here right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not even Titan Joker?

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 04:33 AM
menokokoro

Originally posted by SpadeKing
I'm pretty positive they would never take a life or death, sacred hunt that proves themselves in their race seriously.
you dont think they would take it seriously? im sorry, either you are being sarcastic, or you dont know what you said, because that makes no sense....though there is also the possibility that im not understanding what you are meaning, thats probably the case.

but yeah, their hunt is increadibly important to them, its their honor, of course if their opponent is stronger than them they would be excited, and continue fighting, but they will do everything in their power to win as long as it is a fair fight, and a fair fight against chief is a lot. but yeah the predators are more experienced, they live a lot longer, their entire culture is based on combat, so they are pretty much perfect fighters, and their technology is increadible, they could scan chiefs suit and know exactly what it would take to destroy the overshield and such. plus they can go invisible.

i change my mind, i vote predator, almost every time.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 08:02 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

but they will do everything in their power to win as long as it is a fair fight, and a fair fight against chief is a lot. but yeah the predators are more experienced, they live a lot longer, their entire culture is based on combat, so they are pretty much perfect fighters, and their technology is increadible, they could scan chiefs suit and know exactly what it would take to destroy

Sounds like Sangheili culture to me. And the Chief has killed a LOT of SpecOps elites.

Chief has spent 27 years of his life nonstop fighting Covenant. He's stronger, fast as if not faster than a Predator, doesn't let honor or scruples get in the way of his judgement, more experienced and just pretty much outclasses the Predator in every category.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 08:18 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Originally posted by DarkC
Sounds like Sangheili culture to me. And the Chief has killed a LOT of SpecOps elites.

Chief has spent 27 years of his life nonstop fighting Covenant. He's stronger, fast as if not faster than a Predator, doesn't let honor or scruples get in the way of his judgement, more experienced and just pretty much outclasses the Predator in every category.
just because it sounds similar to the sangheili doesnt mean they are as tough. chief may be stronger, but they would know that right away, they would know pretty much everything about him, from the computer in his suit, to how long his toe nails are, so they would know not to wrestle him or something because he is physically stronger. and he is not more experienced, 27 years is a very short time compared to what predators experience, i forget how long they live, but its like hundreds of years or something.

you guys are looking simply at their physical ability, the way predators hunt is observing, then striking. they watch for sometimes days, figuring out their weaknesses, their strengths, and then they use their knowledge to toy with them or to use them as leverage against them, see they are most certainly smarter than chief, and their technology is far superior to anything chief has encountered.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 09:01 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
just because it sounds similar to the sangheili doesnt mean they are as tough. chief may be stronger, but they would know that right away, they would know pretty much everything about him, from the computer in his suit, to how long his toe nails are, so they would know not to wrestle him or something because he is physically stronger.

Wow, quit with the overhype. Toenails?

They wouldn't even get close to get a full scan of his suit - if any electronic device or scanner comes near him Cortana can just jam it in a second. Remember, this AI is basically ONI's hacking AI. She was built for counterintrusion and hacked the entire Covenant battle network on High Charity in the events of Halo 2 within seconds.
quote:
and he is not more experienced, 27 years is a very short time compared to what predators experience, i forget how long they live, but its like hundreds of years or something.

Yeah, but they're not fighting a war for the very survival of their race constantly.

Active duty and lifespan two different things, comparing the two gives ample insight as to how shortsighted you're being.
quote:
you guys are looking simply at their physical ability, the way predators hunt is observing, then striking. they watch for sometimes days, figuring out their weaknesses, their strengths, and then they use their knowledge to toy with them or to use them as leverage against them

This directly contradicts your statement above when according to you, it doesn't take a genius, let alone days of observation and wetwork, to figure out that taking MC on in a close-up physical fight is tantamount to suicide.

Just. Wow.
quote:
see they are most certainly smarter than chief, and their technology is far superior to anything chief has encountered.

Yeah, I'm sure that's why they use forged metal instead of nice glitzy plasma swords - AMIRITE?

If you're going to reply to me with fanboy nonsense, don't bother replying at all.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 11:40 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Exhibit A: You stating they could kill Chief if they wanted to but since it is only a hunt to them, they won't try as hard.

you dont think they would take it seriously? im sorry, either you are being sarcastic, or you dont know what you said, because that makes no sense....though there is also the possibility that im not understanding what you are meaning, thats probably the case.

but yeah, their hunt is increadibly important to them, its their honor, of course if their opponent is stronger than them they would be excited, and continue fighting, but they will do everything in their power to win as long as it is a fair fight, and a fair fight against chief is a lot. but yeah the predators are more experienced, they live a lot longer, their entire culture is based on combat, so they are pretty much perfect fighters, and their technology is increadible, they could scan chiefs suit and know exactly what it would take to destroy the overshield and such. plus they can go invisible.

i change my mind, i vote predator, almost every time.

Exhibit B: Now you are defending the fact that they try harder in the hunts.

Want to make up your mind or do some re-phrasing?

It doesn't sound much different than elites, matter of fact I see that as a more fair fight an elite guard vs the predator both with stealth.

The spartans are are not much different except they will take out their targets quicker it doesn't take days for a spartan to find a weakness and along with Cortana in the suit system it shouldn't take more than a minute.

No doubt the predators are great hunters but two have lost to single humans and one of them weren't even military, invisibility isn't going to help when you're that large walking through a jungle and you have the earing abilities of a spartan, neither is it going to help when he has a motion sensor cause after seeing the movies and all, I'm overly positive chief can react better than the predator.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 09:12 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Flip flop master, yay!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 09:16 PM