KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sun Dipped Superman vs Void Sentry

Sun Dipped Superman vs Void Sentry
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Sun Dipped Superman vs Void Sentry

Sun Dipped Superman- Our Worlds At War

VS

Void Sentry- current

Call it

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:15 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

How can Superman take him out?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:41 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman wins 10/10

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:55 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Stalemate until we can see if Void/Sentry can do to Supes' particles like he did to Ares before ripping him in half.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:59 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Sundipped Superman, till Sentry proves himself against someone better.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:17 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman wins. Void/Sentry needs more showings

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:51 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Void sentry ftw.

:O

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:56 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Void Sentry, can't see Superman doing any lasting harm to someone with that level of molecular self control.

Void is ruthless enough to just bombard Superman from all sides.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:00 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Void Sentry, can't see Superman doing any lasting harm to someone with that level of molecular self control.

Void is ruthless enough to just bombard Superman from all sides.

Sundipped Superman will take this bombardement without illeffects.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:36 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sentry almost every time.

Answer this for me, what feats does Sundip Superman have besides moving a planet the size of a moon?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by carver9
Sentry almost every time.

Answer this for me, what feats does Sundip Superman have besides moving a planet the size of a moon?

Sundipped Superman stomps, from all the Sentry has shown till now

Moving Warworld against the force of it's engines which were powered by the energies of Imperiex =/= moving a Planet.

Breaking through the defenses of Warworld (Brainiac 13 with Imperiex energies) taking all attacks without even a scratch. Destroying everything Brainiac 13 crated (with his newfound energy source, Imperiex the Universal force of entropy) just with his aura.

Now tell me this Carver. What attack has hurt sundipped Superman?

Last edited by Prof. T.C McAbe on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:30 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Sundipped Superman stomps, from all the Sentry has shown till now
what, being able to resurrect himself and control molecules? (most likely the same power: sentry pulls his form back together after death, which would mean he was never dead/ko'd)

should be a stalemate till sentry gets more feats/losses amirite?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:15 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by psycho gundam
what, being able to resurrect himself and control molecules?

should be a stalemate till sentry gets more feats/losses amirite?

No because being ripped apart and reforming later is an tech ko.

Stalemate with regular Superman or regular Thor, there you would be right. IMO

But, meh, let's see how he handles Thor, then we will know more, won't we? Till now Thor 1 Sentry 0.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:18 PM
quanchi112
Disney

No because being ripped apart and reforming later is an tech ko.

Stalemate with regular Superman or regular Thor, there you would be right. IMO

But, meh, let's see how he handles Thor, then we will know more, won't we? Till now Thor 1 Sentry 0.
If we take Sentry at his absolute best aka dark avengers he wins. I don't see Superman doing anything Voidtry doesn't just reform from in seconds.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by quanchi112
If we take Sentry at his absolute best aka dark avengers he wins. I don't see Superman doing anything Voidtry doesn't just reform from in seconds.

What has hurt Sundipped Superman, what can sentry do to him?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

What has hurt Sundipped Superman, what can sentry do to him?
Rearrange his molecular structure.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Void comes back to the fight so fast after being torn apart, it can no longer be counted as a ko or incapacitation defeat. I'll go with the sentry on this one. Dip or no dip, there is no plausible reason to believe SM can survive the kind of matter manipulation that put down MM (or any other kind for that matter)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:57 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Rearrange his molecular structure.

If Entropy blasts couldn't affect his molecules and Brainiac 13 with Imperiex energies Sentry wouldn't be able to.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 08:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

If Entropy blasts couldn't affect his molecules and Brainiac 13 with Imperiex energies Sentry wouldn't be able to.
That's a false comparison. That's like saying just because juggernaut resisted the godblast he can resist this attack. I also think the Sentry might be able to overload Superman as well.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 08:57 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

That's a false comparison. That's like saying just because juggernaut resisted the godblast he can resist this attack. I also think the Sentry might be able to overload Superman as well.

So you think the way you do, biased and wrong. So please say, what attack has hurt sundipped Superman?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 09:37 PM