KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid, Thanos, Loki, and Vril Dox vs Galactus

Darkseid, Thanos, Loki, and Vril Dox vs Galactus
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Darkseid, Thanos, Loki, and Vril Dox vs Galactus

With full access to their combined resources and six days of prep can the team defeat a Well Fed Galactus with Silver Surfer and Terrax as Heralds?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:07 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

No even without herald galactus owns all in seconds.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:09 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Galactus dies.
6 days of prep is too much especially with Thanos

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:09 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus dies.
6 days of prep is too much especially with Thanos

Really? What do you think is the minimum amount of prep needed for the team to just scrape out a win? I'm undecided myself.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:26 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Really? What do you think is the minimum amount of prep needed for the team to just scrape out a win? I'm undecided myself.

I'd say three days. All four characters have some pretty amazing feats with less than that but Big G is a tough customer.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:31 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
2-4 days IMO.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:32 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

They do it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:38 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Vril Dox is all you need. With no pressure and all.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:44 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

the moment Galactus sense he is in danger of dying..he send out a blast that destroy the Galaxy.. Galactus FTW..

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:47 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Vril's force field will stop the attack.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:50 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Slaanesh
the moment Galactus sense he is in danger of dying..he send out a blast that destroy the Galaxy.. Galactus FTW..

He'll deplete vital energies destroying Thanos's shield leaving him open to a counterattack.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:52 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

There are many variables like does galactus have full power like he has eaten recently,what materials are these master schemers allowed to use,does galactus have his ship,can galactus eat the ship or planet they are on,and can galactus use the nullifier which is technically part of him?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:53 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Black bolt z
There are many variables like does galactus have full power like he has eaten recently,what materials are these master schemers allowed to use,does galactus have his ship,can galactus eat the ship or planet they are on,and can galactus use the nullifier which is technically part of him?

(1) He's well fed, not full power
(2) They have full access to their normal resources.
(3) No ship but he has Terrax and Surfer
(4) No UN for either.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:54 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Galactus wouldn't be even well-fed after he has devoured a planet, let alone FP.
and with the UN this would be spite.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:55 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Omega Vision
(1) He's well fed, not full power
(2) They have full access to their normal resources.
(3) No ship but he has Terrax and Surfer
(4) No UN for either.
Define normal resources please.Like those available in asgard?Equal to those in doom castle?Thanos's tech?or something like that.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:56 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Vril's force field will stop the attack.

his force field can stop Galactus from sending out a Galaxy destroying blast??i didn't know he can do that..damn he's powerful..

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:57 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

So well-fed as in Secret Wars level?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:58 AM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Define normal resources please.Like those available in asgard?Equal to those in doom castle?Thanos's tech?or something like that.

All of Vril Dox's standard resources, all the resources of Apokolips, everything that Loki has to his name, and all of Thanos's tech.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:58 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Omega Vision
All of Vril Dox's standard resources, all the resources of Apokolips, everything that Loki has to his name, and all of Thanos's tech.
Under those circumstances i would say they definitly put up a fight but galactus wins in the end.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:00 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by galactusischere
So well-fed as in Secret Wars level?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:02 AM