KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » captain america vs thanos in will power

captain america vs thanos in will power
Started by: Kingfish

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kingfish
Restricted

Account Restricted

captain america vs thanos in will power

who got more will power and can go even when everything is lost who can find the inner strength better

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 01:06 PM
Kingfish is currently offline Click here to Send Kingfish a Private Message Find more posts by Kingfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

interesting...
I'm going with Cap here...he's Marvel's superman for that account

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 01:07 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

In will power I have to go with thanos.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 05:52 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain america is a whiny little b#$@# running home to cry to his mommy... realistically Cap hasnt nearly faced the crap thanos has and overcome by sheer willpower and thanos just being thanos.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 05:54 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

FTW! Hail Thanos!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 05:57 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Thanos doubts himself and knows, deep down, that he's not worthy.

Captain America for the win.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:03 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Thanos doubts himself and knows, deep down, that he's not worthy.

Captain America for the win.
He knows he is not worthy of ultimate power.That in no way relates that he a weak will.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:05 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos was strong of will to keep himself from being warped and killed inside a dimensional spacial anomaly lets see cap do that.

also cap willpower isnt even natural its his altered brain due to his SSS.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:09 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Thanos was strong of will to keep himself from being warped and killed inside a dimensional spacial anomaly lets see cap do that.

thumb up
I think you're reffering to this:
(please log in to view the image)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Last edited by Parmaniac on Feb 25th, 2010 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:25 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Parmaniac
thumb up
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...super_super.jpg

its a broken link sad

okay ignore by top post u fixed it. smile

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Feb 25th, 2010 at 06:28 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:26 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

thumb up
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...super_super.jpg
your link isn't working.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:27 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Now it is cool

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:28 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Yeah let's see. No problem.
quote:

And of course Thanos, a mutant who uses bionics and mysticism, is 100 pct. natural... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:30 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah let's see. No problem.

And of course Thanos, a mutant who uses bionics and mysticism, is 100 pct. natural... roll eyes (sarcastic)

are you saying without it thanos wouldnt be above steve in willpower?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:47 PM
Nihilist

Thanos easy, he over came the HOTU on sheer willpower alone.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:48 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

(please log in to view the image)
smile

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:56 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Thanos.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 06:57 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

are you saying without it thanos wouldnt be above steve in willpower?

I don't know.

But like I said, Thanos doubts himself. He also likes to change his opinion from time to time, sometimes being just the bad guy, other times being the good guy (more or less) or regretting his actions.

All this makes me believe he doesn't have this über willpower, that's more Dooms forte.

Captain America's willpower is so great that he has become a symbol. Thanos will never be a symbol.

Concerning his bionics and mysticism: the more powerful you are, the more self assured and strongwilled you become. So imo the upgrades Thanos gave himself made him more self assured and strongwilled.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 07:20 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I can remember a leader of a non-registration organisation who also changed his mind in the final battle wink

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 07:23 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know.

But like I said, Thanos doubts himself. He also likes to change his opinion from time to time, sometimes being just the bad guy, other times being the good guy (more or less) or regretting his actions.

All this makes me believe he doesn't have this über willpower, that's more Dooms forte.

Captain America's willpower is so great that he has become a symbol. Thanos will never be a symbol.

Concerning his bionics and mysticism: the more powerful you are, the more self assured and strongwilled you become. So imo the upgrades Thanos gave himself made him more self assured and strongwilled.
What the f**k?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 07:25 PM