KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor Sentry VS HP Doomsday Darkseid

Thor Sentry VS HP Doomsday Darkseid
Started by: Kingfish

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kingfish
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor Sentry VS HP Doomsday Darkseid

PIS is off and so is CIS they are all bloodlusted and fight to there best which team wins

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 02:44 PM
Kingfish is currently offline Click here to Send Kingfish a Private Message Find more posts by Kingfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

if DS aint jobbin...teaM 2 WINS....
I know Sentry ripped Ares in half, but i still have to see more.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 02:58 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Team 1' cause they r Marvel
Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 02:59 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

team 2 cause they're Marvel

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 03:00 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Darkseid soloes.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 03:36 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid soloes.

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 03:41 PM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Team 2

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 03:41 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team 2

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 03:42 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

If Sentry is in "Go away"/"I have this" Void mode, Team 1 takes it more often than not.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:44 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If Sentry is in "Go away"/"I have this" Void mode, Team 1 takes it more often than not.
you sir, have absolutely no clue who HP doomsday is, do ya?

he could solo

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:47 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kingfish
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Starscream M

he could solo

he got an idea its just that rage is one of the bigest fanboys around here and if he see thor then the team imidiatly is going to win in his book just because thor is in that team he is as much of a moron as quanchi

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:49 PM
Kingfish is currently offline Click here to Send Kingfish a Private Message Find more posts by Kingfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

he could solo

Actually I do.

How in the hell can he solo? Who did he face as powerful as Sentry in that run? Beating on a Mother Box amped mullet Superman does not impress me.

In this scenario Classic Thor alone would beat Hunter Prey Doomsday unless every next fight out of 10 is a continuation. A no C.I.S, blood lusted Thor? That's like a Blood and Thunder Thor, except he uses his versatility and raw power.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:56 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kingfish
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Actually I do.

How in the hell can he solo? Who did he face as powerful as Sentry in that run? Beating on a Mother Box amped mullet Superman does not impress me.

In this scenario Classic Thor alone would beat Hunter Prey Doomsday unless every next fight out of 10 is a continuation. A no C.I.S, blood lusted Thor? That's like a Blood and Thunder Thor, except he uses his versatility and raw power.

what a moron hp doomsday will shit stomp thor any given day

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:58 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Kingfish
what a moron hp doomsday will shit stomp thor any given day

Not in a scenario like this.

Be right back. I'm going to go flip through the arc, and see Doomsday's most impressive feats.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 05:00 PM
Starscream M

laughing out loud

Actually I do.

LOL

DD shitted on Darkseid

DD scared Cyborg Superman

DD TOYED with amped Superman and the energy dude

DD would stomp on Thor and Sentry and turn them into blondie juice

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 05:02 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kingfish
Restricted

Account Restricted

let me see who will win ... doomsday who stomped superman and darkseid and scared cyborg superman ... or thor who got owned by hercules and hulk .. geee thats a really hard one

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 05:03 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

LOL

DD shitted on Darkseid

DD scared Cyborg Superman

DD TOYED with amped Superman and the energy dude

DD would stomp on Thor and Sentry and turn them into blondie juice

Pretty sure that was retconned into an avatar.

That's supposed to impress me?

Yea, like a said, that Superman, even amped, does not impress me. The energy dude. Lol.

Going to have to do better than that my friend. Nothing you've listed even remotely suggests he'd stomp either Thor or Sentry here.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 05:10 PM
Kingfish
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pretty sure that was retconned into an avatar.

That's supposed to impress me?

Yea, like a said, that Superman, even amped, does not impress me. The energy dude. Lol.

Going to have to do better than that my friend. Nothing you've listed even remotely suggests he'd stomp either Thor or Sentry here.

really idiot? that doesnt impress you even with the fact that superman > thor? and what did thor ever do to put him in that class moron? he got beat up by hercules, got beat up by the hulk, got beat up by the u foes... thor bleeds more then a blond virgin its you who have to prove us that thor can even hang with doomsday understand that retard

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 05:13 PM
Nihilist

Team 2 win.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 05:20 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

No PIS means the OE annihilates anything below skyfather level 100% of the time.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 05:20 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote