KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto RP: The Next Century of Ninjas - Sign Up

Naruto RP: The Next Century of Ninjas - Sign Up
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Naruto RP: The Next Century of Ninjas - Sign Up

Yes I got permission. If you dont belive me go to the forum to post a new idea for a RP.

Naruto: The Next Century of Ninjas RP

these are the rules, and the registration

Wassup everyone. All ninja or Naruto fans join me in this sweet new rp im making. You can make your on character. You can create their jutsus.
I might even be able to upgrade you to hokage or Zounin, but it depends.

Story: 1000 years later in the Leaf Village after the Naruto Dynasty a new team of ninjas come to fight there way to see whose best. Their Hokage Lord Trinity( great, great grandson of the 7th Hokage, Uzamaki, Naruto) is guarding over his quiet village. And his wife Grandma Tsunadaes great, great grandaughter, Ororochi( a medical ninja), and their son Trinity III named after his father, and grandfather. He is still in the academy. Only 10 year old. Going to be graduating soon to become a full - fledged elite ninja and acomplishing his dreams of being the 11th Hokage of the Leaf.

Name:
Fighting Style:
Allies:
Enemies:
Powers/gadgets/ability:
Height:
Weight:
Attire(clothes):
Story:
Special Technique:
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later):
Alignment:

ONLY RULES:

1.Do not god mod. Control your own character plz.

2.Everyone has to lose a battle sometime.

3.SHOW RESPECT TO EVERYONE

4. Dont bash other people and dont make them feel like trash.

5. Dont create 10 characters only 1 per person. If you want to add more pm me and ask.

6. Story will start when at least 10 people sign up so be patient.

7. HAVE FUN

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 03:25 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name:Hansuke Sawamura
Fighting Style: water/mist style (ninjutsu)
Allies: village of mist ninjas
Enemies: donno yet
Powers/gadgets/ability: will fill in later gotta do reasurch
Height:5’5”
Weight: 104 ids.
Attire(clothes): http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/...teHairCloak.jpg
Story: will do later
Special Technique: create mist
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later): mist
Alignment: chaotic neautral

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 03:56 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Demon Kurisaki
Fighting Style:Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Rasenshu
Allies:Gaku Hitsugaya and Yuki Matsumoto
Enemies:anyone that messes with them
Powers/gadgets/ability:fire style jutsu’s, shadow possession techniques, fire absorption jutsu, (Hidden jutsu)= awesome kunai, shuriken,paper bombs, ninja string
Height: 6.0
Weight:150
Attire(clothes): red and black with flames
:(please log in to view the image)
Story:Years ago when fire was summoned and the Elder gods chosen heroes were at war and needed heroes to help. There was another war the war of the ninja villages. But one village The Flame Village Hidden in the Smoke fought hard. But thanks to their Hokage Demonking Kurisaki the father of Demon Kurisaki the best ninja in all the villages they stopped the war. Demon Kurisaki Trained the Styles of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Rasenshu. Demons strongest move is called Demon strike his father teached him it before he died it’s as strong as rasengan and chadori combined. Demons Father was assonated after the war and Demon Kurisaki gathered up his squad of two friends Gaku Hitsugaya, and Yuki Matsumoto. Together they are stronger then the legendary Sannin they are Team Demon. But when Demon Kurisaki was born an Oni sealed inside of him when he was born know as the Three tail Phoenix. When ever he turns into that form he looks like this (please log in to view the image)
he gets stronger faster and smarter. Demon Kurisaki has a bloodline trait called his soul take eye or Rajugan for short when he uses it, it sucks half his enemy’s energy out of their body and they become weak and there energy is transferred to him. Special Technique: Demon strike, fire Demon strike, shadow Demon strike
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later):my own village Flame village hidden in the smoke
Alignment:good

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 05:13 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: Zexion Emoguy
Fighting Style: Jujitsu
Allies: Mist Village, Hidden Leaf, Sound
Enemies: Random. Cant say for sure
Powers/gadgets/ability: Ninja stars , Knives, smoke bombs, incredible speed.
Height: 5'10"
Weight:165
Attire(clothes): ( picture)
Story: At a young age Zexion was trained to use dark ability's. At the age of 7 he mastered his first fighting style Aikido, Age 9 he started Jujitsu , age 11 his dad tried to kill him , age 12 Zexion had to assassinate his dad, age 13 he became a very skilled ninja, age 15 his mother was brutally killed by a mad man and was hung from the celling at there house, age 17 he tortured the killer until age 19 when he lost his sanity and slautered the murderer and placed his origins in the middle of a road spelling " this is for you mother". He then cryed hysterically in victory and in sadness. As disturbed as he is now who knows if he could change back to the nice young he was all those years ago.
Special Technique: Black Heart
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later): ???
Alignment: BAD

Attachment: 110px-zexion.png
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jul 6th, 2008 at 08:23 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 08:20 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Name: Jeffrey Star
Fighting Style: Ninjitsu, taijutsu, genjitsu
Allies: None Yet
Enemies: None
Powers/gadgets/ability:
ShadowClone Jutsu
Rasengan
Chidori
Shruikenx50
Ability Byukagan
Height: 4"3
Weight:120
Attire(clothes): Naruto Outfit but red completely.
Story: None
Special Technique: Seven Blade Storm
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later): Leaf
Alignment: Good.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 08:32 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

pic i drew of Zexion in regular clothes

Attachment: mes.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 08:45 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Tsugine Kurada

Fighting Style: Taijutsu,Ninjutsu,Genjutsu,Kenjutsu

Allies: The leaf village

Enemies: Sound ninja

Powers/gadgets/ability:
Earth style haed hunter jutsu
Earth armor
Summoning jutsu earth dragons
Earth Nunchucku
Earth daggers
Earth crushing illusion
Earth Fusion
Earth Absorbtion

Height:6'2

Weight: 140lbs

Attire(clothes): Blue karate uniform and 100 pound Iron Braclets and Anklets for training and Clogs

Story: A powerful person who uses earth style jutsu he was a child prodigy who's instructor was the 10th hokage when he was a jonin when he was 9.at the age of 13 while on a b-rank mission which was a setup sound ninja assassinated Tsugines Father,mother,and holds his older sister kimino kurada hostage he then swore revenge against the sound ninja who killed his family so then he left the leaf village so he may train and gain information on the sound ninja to get revenge and take his sister back from the evil sound ninja.He's currently returned to the leaf village where he has shared the information on the 10th hokage of the leaf village

Special Technique: Earth Dome Explosion

Alignment: Good

(oh and lilk my thread is open so post your profiles)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Jul 7th, 2008 at 03:38 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 03:32 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Name: Ayame Sudikai
Fighting Style: Taijutsu,Ninjutsu,Genjutsu,Kenjutsu
Allies: none yet
Enemies: none yet
Powers/gadgets/ability:
Morph jutsu
water dragon jutsu
rasengan (sp?)
Fire Tiger jutsu
Earth snake jutsu
air falcon jutsu
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 116
Attire(clothes): (picture)
Story: Ayame grew up in the most secretest of villages ever. The village was not discovered by anyone til ten years ago. Ayame holds the key to a very special power known as her anigan. The anigan allows her to possess or control an animal of her likeing even one such as the nine tailed fox. The full extent of this power is unknown to all. Ayame's parents and family all passed away from a mysterious disease two years ago and Ayame has been alone since.
Special Technique: Anigan
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later): my own: Village hidden within the animals.
Alignment: good (so far)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 11:45 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

(forgot pic xD)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 11:52 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fluffymonkeydog

Name: shinda satu
Fighting Style:ninjutsu,Hijutsu,Taijutsu
Allies:sand village
Enemies:hidden leaf village
Powers/gadgets/ability:
katon houdenka
saijin sougenki
bug haiil
burning rasengan
water spike justu
Height:6'5"
Weight:100
Attire(clothes): a long black robe with a red vest uner that and blue jeans
Story:all that is know is about him is that he ran away at age 7 and started training with the best of the best he has learned so many powerful jutsus thathe is feared by many and now he want the chance to prove that he is really the best ninja in the world
Special Technique: devination 361 strikes (instant clossing of all chakra and in some rare casses death!!)
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later):none missing ninja
Alignment:bad

i take requests

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 03:33 AM
fluffymonkeydog is currently offline Click here to Send fluffymonkeydog a Private Message Find more posts by fluffymonkeydog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Name: Sleven Urushi
Fighting Style: Long Fist (Tai and Ninjutsu mostly.)
Allies: All and none
Enemies: All and none
Powers/gadgets/ability: Vampiric traits, Chakara bomb, Water ensoulment, Wind, Sand, & water releases (Basically they let you preform special Justsu that are mixed element.), Needle Jeezou, Sunset Kick (Basically a Lion's barrage knock off.) , Rasengan, Demonic essence, Happy Stare Jutsu , Knowledge of most if not all seals, Silence Jutsu (Basically it cuts off the voice box periodically.), Iron Sand Blood-limit, Polarity field, Iron sand transmutation, Iron sand domination,
"Iron Golem" (Creates a large human statue like structure(hollow) which can be ridden, very similar to clones. The golem can attack or serve other purposes.), "Satetsu Shojo"(Iron Maiden) The deadly finishing move of the Masamune clan. If they capture an opponents in Iron sand, then can proceed to impale them within a large metal box, Iron Sand World Order (ɰ⟽編, Satetsu Kaih¨_) Creates a mass of "Iron Roots" that will pierce everything below it., Paper Release, Ichiren (Chain Letter) A technique that utilizes the paper to where the user is capable of creating a chain, or a whip out of paper. This technique has such bond on each piece of paper that it is capable of holding human bodies up without it breaking. Some paper users uses this technique as a fail safe whenever they may be falling to where it becomes more of a protection helping them as best as possible. Some however use this technique more as a whip technique to stab pieces of paper into the opponent's body.

Height: 6"2'
Weight:189 lbs
Attire(clothes): White track suit with turtle neck, pair of Stone-washed extremely tight & a pair of shiny black Oxfords

A pair of Aviator shades which he always wears everywhere at all times except in sleep of course. A silver studded belt which is fully buttoned and is not visible seeing as he wears his coat over his pants.
Story: Born as a lonely child in the land of Ame (Rain) he was a poor orphan at age six he enrolled at the ninja academy at age nine he graduated and became a ninja more an assassin he harbored such hatred for his parents abandoning him, at age 11 he became one of the most honored ninjas becoming chunnin with ease paralyzing his enemy from the hip down with his Chain letter Jutsu, at age 14 he became Jounin excelling in his tests again with ease carrying out rouge hits for the Amekage at the time. At age 17 he was declared one of the Three legendary Zounin power crazed he now searches for anyone that can put up a good fight.....And of course his damned parents.....
Special Technique:
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later): Ame (Rain)
Alignment: Evil

Title: Legendary Zounin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 06:17 AM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

oh yeah im a legendary Zounin

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 06:27 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

I'm sorry for the separate post but the editing problem so yea....

Weapon: Gourd Of Iron

Special Technique: Satetsu Shojo (Iron Maiden)

A few more Jutsu ( Mainly seals now I might post the Masamune clan later but it's one hell of a long post). : Tenfuin no Jutsu (Heaven Sealing Technique) Placing the seal. (If I place this on a person I will pm them the description and history so not to clog this up.) Gofu Kekkai Placement, Gofu Kekkai Deactivation, Soshi Nottori (Element Capture), Soshi Joseki (Element Expelling).

Appearance: Spiked messy blonde hair that slightly cover his throat blue eyes, he mainly has a rather large chin and a normal lengthen neck in the exact middle of his stomach he has the Curse seal of servitude
which from birth because of his clan. (It looks like this: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...arios05/Tat.jpg)

He's very well-built for his sized mainly lenient muscle very good leg power very tall long legs mostly he has somewhat large feet.

Other equipment: Bastit (Herb that when crushed repels parasites & insects.), Jinab (If one eats the stalk one has the power to stay awake for over a week.), Senbon 50x, Hemp Rope 7 ft.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 08:33 AM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

what is a legendary Zounin don't you mean Legendary Sannin

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 11:45 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Name: Jeffrey Star
Fighting Style: Ninjitsu, taijutsu, genjitsu
Allies: None Yet
Enemies: None
Powers/gadgets/ability:
ShadowClone Jutsu
Rasengan
Chidori
Shruikenx50
Ability Byukagan
Height: 4"3
Weight:120
Attire(clothes): Naruto Outfit but red completely.
Story: He has the great beast known as the Dragon imprisoned within his body and as a result specializes in fire.
Special Technique: Seven Blade Storm
Alignment: Good.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 05:18 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

He made a different name for them basically and the first three to sign up Dragon, me, & someone else.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 09:35 PM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Oh yes, I do believe we have enough people to decide the MAIN few villages.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 09:40 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

ichipride did you get my pm

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 10:15 PM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

No?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 03:41 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

i sent you one about you cant use rouge and sent you a whole list of characters that was able to be in my rpg

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 04:20 AM