KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » DS Lite Accessories

DS Lite Accessories
Started by: FWahMaN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS Lite Accessories

Didn't find a topic like it.

So my question was about this item: http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-DS-L...f=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

I've read this one review of this product saying the following:

"The interior is not very smooth, creating sticky-looking black blotches, which have a rainbow aura when reflecting light. This may not be a problem with the white DS, however when the DS is black, the blotches are highly noticeable. The blotches do not go away even when drying both the cover and the DS. Main point: blotches are not pretty."

A replier said:

"Wow... I thought the rainbowish blotches were my fault. I wiped my black DS lite down and waited for it to dry before I popped it into the protector. Unfortunately these little blotches were there and I tried my best to "dry" it off again even though everything was dry. I gave up and just accepted it."

A second similar review was:

"What surprises me is the lack of mentioning about blotches except for a review or two. I own 'Onyx' and there's weird rainbow colored blotches where the DS lite and plastic case are pressed together. I don't know how it would affect any other colors. However, this means little to me since I rarely look at the cover. I'm busy playing the games. Just a heads up to anyone who may find it incredibly annoying."

What are these reviews saying got blotched? The case or the DS itself? The replier said he couldn't wash off the mark FROM HIS DS, but the others seem to be saying this a defect of the case and not something it causes to the DS Lite.

I'm just wondering if anyone understands it better than I do.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 05:02 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote