KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (PC, Xbox 360, PS3)

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (PC, Xbox 360, PS3)
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Warhammer Online

WAAAAAARGH!!!!

btw- if you look carefully...I'm on the trailer fighting an Orc. stick out tongue

Old Post May 19th, 2006 07:31 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Mmmmm yeah. Looks good. Been excited for it for some time now.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 08:09 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Hopefully it will come to the Xbox 360 and PS3. I'm also hoping is as good as the WH40k game.

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 05:31 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I wouldn't get my hopes up about it comes out for consoles. MMO's are still primarily PC territory.

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 09:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

If the in-game graphics can be even slightly near to how good it looks in the trailer, the game should be pretty good.

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 11:15 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

A recent article about the game:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=17539

The game is most likely to be released on late 2007 in the US and Europe.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:30 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

During my visit to Comic Con I got a hands on demo of the game. I chose the Ork race and complete only two missions (Could have done more but there was a line of people waiting to try) It looks impressive. I like it the controls and the gameplay. Pretty smooth to move the character with the mouse. The attacks are pretty simple and similar to WoW. I think the game looks very promising at this point.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 09:05 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

WOOoooo!!!! It's coming to Xbox 360 and PS3!

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/12/28/r...ng-to-consoles/

I don't have to upgrade my PC!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 05:18 PM
doan_m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ZcvkB-afA
I found this trailer (alpha build though) pretty cool to gawk at.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 03:31 AM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

http://www.warhammeronline.com/engl...ia/screenshots/

here are the screenshots.. I like that they have more textures / graphical effects and the art style leans more towards 'realistic'.. but it still has that lingering sting of world of warcraft cartoony-ness

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 04:21 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Have they got any pictures of Dark Elves yet?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 05:04 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

This is going to be great.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 05:15 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Warhammer online Podcast, Combat system

I'm looking for a MMORPG to play, but i might just wait for this ^-^

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 12:05 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardiel13
Elite Cannon Fodder

Derz no "r" in WAAAGH!!

Yeah, looks like a nice WoW clone. I'll be waiting for the 40K MMO and Darkfall.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 12:47 AM
Bardiel13 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardiel13 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardiel13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I'm keeping an eye out for Age of Conan (interesting combat system and great setting) and this one (WoW clone better then WoW).

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:27 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Just got the advanced pre-order

I'll be playing live on friday, or beta.. whatever it is

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 03:15 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Kind of on the fence about this now, I'll probably get it because its Warhammer, but the limited races will probably make it a bit tedious/repetitive after a while.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 03:16 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Well, seeing how there are technically 4 on the destruction side
(counting the greenskines as two)

it will be probably as repetitive as pre-bc warcraft

depending on gameplay of course..

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 03:21 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Well, seeing how there are technically 4 on the destruction side
(counting the greenskines as two)

it will be probably as repetitive as pre-bc warcraft

depending on gameplay of course..

My bad, I forgot about Orcs and Dwarves, I thought they only had Chaos/Dark Elves and High Elves/Empire.

Shouldnt be that bad then...

Elven White Lions look interesting. Did they change the classes? Dark Elves look completely different and missing the Corsair class I think they had before. Wouldnt mind an Assassin class.

Last edited by Hazardous on Aug 14th, 2008 at 03:34 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 03:31 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Have a WoW guild-mate that was in the beta. He described it as a shameless WoW clone with slower PvP.

Never been huge on MMOs anyway. I only have WoW because I have multiple family/friends to play with. Doesn't seem worth the time-sink to me. But have fun, whoever buys it.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 03:38 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote