KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Whore of the Orient

Whore of the Orient
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Whore of the Orient

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 06:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 07:11 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Walmart will never sell something with the word 'whore' on the box.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 08:15 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

From what i've read "Whore of the Orient" is an old nickname for Shanghai.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 08:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It's not really LA Noire developer, it's more like the head honcho and a few of his cronies.

Anybody with talent probably left to Rockstar or other companies.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 02:45 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well i hope Brendan McNamara treats his fellow people better this time around after what happen over L.A. Noire.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 03:38 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Probably not.

Once an ass, always an ass in my opinion. I also wonder if anybody would ever work for the guy knowing how he treats employees. Well, at least anybody who is good.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 04:57 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2013 01:42 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Hmm, I did enjoy LA Noire (looking forward to what Rockstar can do with it) but I will be surprised if this any good.

If it gets released that is.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2013 01:46 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

lol wtf

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2013 08:03 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Good to see mature people in here.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2013 05:54 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

shut up kazenji

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2013 03:54 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Shut your pie hole yourself.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2013 02:34 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

ill beat you to death m8

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2013 02:42 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm not a fan of that combat system...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2013 11:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm not a fan of that combat system...

Don't make me Karate Chop you, -Pr-. I'll do it. cool

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 06:38 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

'Racially insensitive' computer game faces challenge over title

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...0901-2syu0.html

quote:
Its creator has called it ''one of the great untold stories of the twentieth century'' but the forthcoming Australian-made computer game Whore of The Orient has been slammed by a prominent member of the Australian-Chinese community as an ''attempt to disgrace Chinese culture, history and traditions''.

What's worse, says 28-year-old Jieh-Yung Lo, it is using government money to do so.

The O-word is very similar to the N-word for African-American communities.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2013 06:18 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 06:14 AM