KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Jor El to explain why Clark has not learned to fly in s9 premier.

Jor El to explain why Clark has not learned to fly in s9 premier.
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Jor El to explain why Clark has not learned to fly in s9 premier.

"A scene between Clark and Jor-El has been constructed for the premiere to explain why Clark has not learned to fly."

wiki

Cool.

It's a question i've always wondered about. Now we'll get to know the main reason why..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 06:12 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Clark: Why haven't i learned to fly?
Jor-El: You're a tool, that's why.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 04:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Re: Jor El to explain why Clark has not learned to fly in s9 premier.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
"A scene between Clark and Jor-El has been constructed for the premiere to explain why Clark has not learned to fly."

wiki

Cool.

It's a question i've always wondered about. Now we'll get to know the main reason why..

I wanna see clark learn to fly which I am sure will happen in season 9...or I'm hoping

He has flown in the past kinda....

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 08:22 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Nah he isn't going to fly, thats the truth, but i guess its nice to see a scene about it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 08:49 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by -Pr-
Jor-El: You're a tool, that's why.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 02:03 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

It's about time this was revealed.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 02:59 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Nah he isn't going to fly, thats the truth, but i guess its nice to see a scene about it.

He flew when he was asleep so...

He has the ability I'm sure, I'm sure he'll learn soon somehow

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 05:00 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I think they are 8 seasons late

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 03:20 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by steverules_2
He flew when he was asleep so...

He has the ability I'm sure, I'm sure he'll learn soon somehow

Was that season 4 were he flew to the plane to get the crystal Lex had?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 02:02 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by -Pr-
Jor-El: Because then we'd have to spend more of the budget on special effects.

Fixed.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 02:07 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember when this series was almost pretty good. And something that everybody could kinda enjoy?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 11:52 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Was that season 4 were he flew to the plane to get the crystal Lex had?

Yeah, I think that was the first episode of season 4

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 11:33 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Yep, it was the premiere of season four in which he was being controlled by Jor-El and it was two people inhibiting one body.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:10 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

clark is such a douche for not flying yet , all the kandorians can embarrasment

Old Post May 9th, 2010 11:07 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clark17

Was waiting for a long time for Clark to fly

Old Post May 31st, 2010 11:26 PM
Clark17 is currently offline Click here to Send Clark17 a Private Message Find more posts by Clark17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by jayce78
Remember when this series was almost pretty good. And something that everybody could kinda enjoy?
The series always deviated from standard comic canon, and once I learned to appreciate the show's spin, I found it interesting and enjoyable.

But now...do the producers still have some overriding direction they're going in, or is the series being kept afloat with ad hoc ideas just to keep everyone working?

I'll tell ya this: it will be interesting to see how the series ends (I still predict that the very last scene of the very last episode, in the midst of mayhem, we'll see Clark running toward the camera pulling his shirt open to reveal the familiar red/yellow S-shield).

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 06:26 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

actually, i thought that Clark could fly when he was a teeny-bopper. he's like what, 24-25 now? hmmm...?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 03:07 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super-garoto

Como Kal-el seu alter-ego Kryptoniano dominado por Jor-el ele desempenhava esse poder com facilidade isso foi exibido quando ele estava na missao de ajuntar as pedras do Poder .

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 12:11 AM
Super-garoto is currently offline Click here to Send Super-garoto a Private Message Find more posts by Super-garoto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Whats that about Jor-el ordering a pizza?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 12:01 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote