KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fantasia RP: OPEN TO ALL!!!!!!!!

Fantasia RP: OPEN TO ALL!!!!!!!!
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Tongue Fantasia RP: OPEN TO ALL!!!!!!!!

The sun was shining brightly in the sky on a typical beginning of september morning. The city of london was packed with busy people going to and from work or shopping, School kids and college students going to and throw without a care in the world. For benowst to them another world is not far from their eyes, A world of magic hidden from muggles (Non-Magic) people as the wizarding world has come to call them. Places that seem unapproachable or shabby or condemmend is a ploy to the non-magic eye that tricks them into not wanting to go near a certain building or a pub for instance...Oh yes but what is so magic about a simple pub. But this is no ordianary pub, No this one is one of the means of accesing one of the busiest and packed high street in all of london and possibly england itself. It's called the leaky cauldron located between an old record shop and old bookstore. But no muggle ever goes in there because thats how the wizarding world wants it..Unless of course you are accompanying a magic person such as a witch or wizard and so on then thats different.

Once inside you go through untill you reach behind the pub and there you will come to a walled courtyard finding a brick three up and two across in the back wall. The brick is tapped three times with the tip of a magic wand, revealing a hole that grows into a large archway leading into a cobblestone street. This is the doorway to Diagon Alley. And this is where our story begins in the busy street a young girl of thirteen with red hair in long picktails with sparkling chocolate brown eyes is seen leaving flourish and blotts, A large book store that just sells everything from ink, to quills and the finest selection of magic books around. Her name is Zoey Hanson her face shining with excitement is reading the list to hr parents,
" Right got quills...check, Got spell books, check, got my robes, wand...Hmm it says I can have a pet on the list. " She said her eyes widening with delight~ a companion to ease the nerves of starting a magic school~ She thought to herself biting down on her lip, A sign she was nervous , " It says it can be either be a cat, owl, rat, snake or a toad. " Zoey glanced up the highstreet " Look magical managerie I'll find one from there I'm sure I will. i won't be long " she muttered and then gave her parents her things to hold that she had brought whilst she went about looking for a pet in the pet store.

OOC - enter how you want into this.))

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 09:53 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

At that moment, Richard was having some fun with TK anda couple of the smaller animals. He looked around for a second when Zoey came in, then focused his attention back to the toads he had been levitating. To his slight dismay, they had already_fallen back to the floor of their tank. He sighed a bit, then turned around to get a better look at whomever had disrupted his concentration. To his surprise, it was a young girl, looking about his age. He was pretty bored, so he smiled, walked up to her and asked "Thinking about getting a pet for school?"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 11:00 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain arrived at the wall and tapped his electric blue wand 3 times as he was instructed. He walked around with his duffel bag looking around for others. He saw two kids about his age talking but he didn't engage as he was curious to look around for a bit. His parents gave him alot of spending money and he planned on using it. He studied a brochure for the school quickly bringing his eyes upon the words "Pets allowed" His eyes widened. "Since I shall be in the Phoenix house why not get one?" He walked towards a store. In the window he could see a sphere egg with a sign that said "Rare phoenix egg". Kain smiled. "Must be my lucky day." He walked inside and paid the lady for the egg. She told him it was just laid a few days ago and it should hatch in a few hours. Kain tucked it into his arms and walked around some more.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 11:10 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey nodded and smiled, " yes I am but I'm not sure really of what to get..what do you think ? " she asked the boy hoping he could suggest something as she was a rather undecisive girl and not good with making a decision without input or suggestion.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 11:10 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Hmm, well, you look like a cat person to me. And magical cats are some of the smartest animals you can get, especially if they're part Kneazle. And... I believe Gladys hasn't sold all of her Kneazle's last litter yet. I'm not sure, though. You'll have to ask her. Here, follow me. She's probably in the back somewhere."

Elated to have something to do, Richard walked through a small gate behind the counter, giving a little wave to the cashier. He looked back at Zoey, smiling. "My mom is a good friend of Gladys. I'm Richard, by the way. Richard Dedd."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 11:34 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey followed Richard to the counter where he had procceded to go behind it, whilst she felt considering she didn't know the owner and he seemed to it would be more curtius to wait there by the counter so she waited and then smiled once more as Richard had turned back to her and introduced himself and told her his name ,and she replied in doing so by teling Richard her name, " I'm Zoey. "

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 11:49 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Nice to meet you. I'll go ask her about the kitten. Be back in a bit."
Richard made his way into the back room, which was full of empty tanks and cages, and also a few of the more peculiar creatures. He hopped over a baby Blast-Ended Skrewt in a cage, and tapped Gladys on the shoulder. She turned around, looked at Richard coldly, and with a gruff voice, asked "What?" Richard was used to this kind of treatment from her, and merely continued smiling. "There's a potential customer up front. You have a couple more half Kneazle kittens, right?"
"Yeah, they're over in the corner."
"Thanks, Gladys."
He went over, put a kitten on each shoulder, maneuvered his way out of the room, and walked back over to Zoey.
"Today's your lucky day. Here are two perfectly healthy half-kneazles."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 12:16 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey looked at the cute looking kittens that he had on carrying on each his shoulders and stroked the ginger looking one with a rather scruffy looking fur but very cute eyes and face, And then she stroked the white one which purred at being stroked,
"" There both cute, But I don't know considering I can change into a cat at will, I'm not sure that I would want one as a pet. "
she replied biting down on her lip once more but not with nervousness, But with deep thinking.

Then sudden;y something out of the corner of her eye caught her attention, A beautiful white snowy owl had twisted his neck around and was looking directly at her as a means to say pick me as your pet,
"Oh what a beautiful owl...I think I might have that owl instead...It would come in handy as well as being a good friend..what do you think ? "

Last edited by TxG on Jun 24th, 2010 at 08:32 AM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 08:25 AM
Qaecia

Sapphire was standing next to her mother gazing dreamily at her remebrall as her father paid for her text books and other items she would be needing at fantasia. Her parents had debated prior to the descision of letting her attend the school and had been in two minds about her going to that magic school. Her mother was a witch, But her father was a muggle and would of preferred Sapphire to attend a regular school although he was proud of his daughter for being magically talented and all, He didn't see the benefit or academically how it would be beneficialfor skills or a job. His mother on the other hand disagreed entirely and her first choice was sending Sapphire to Hogwarts as her oldest cousin had previously attended. But he didn't want her to attend hogwarts after the battle of howarts and the blood shed it left with students dying and the most evil wizard had met his demise there. So if Sapphire was to attend a magic school he would rather it be another magic school anything except hogwarts. So here she was now about to start her new year at fantasia , a magic school in hungary a fact that sapphire was excited about as it home to the hungarian horntail which she delighted and hoped she would find some extrodianary creatures there a favorite hobbie of hers.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:24 AM
Qaecia is currently offline Click here to Send Qaecia a Private Message Find more posts by Qaecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Richard chuckled softly to himself, thinking "So THAT'S why I thought she was a cat person."
He tk'd the kittens into a small bin behind the counter, then smiled and walked over to the owl.
"Now owls are on a completely different level altogether. Especially snowy ones. Their intelligence is almost on par with humans! And an owl would already be one of the best pets you can get anyway, as owls completely control the postal service in the wizarding world. So yes, it would be very good for companionship at a new school. Hmm, but you seem a little old to be a first year at hogwarts. Where are you going?"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:28 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Marigold was walking with a few of her crownie girl mates in a tightly nit group who were carrying Marigold's things for her in Flourish and Blotts they all latched onto her because she was rich and had good connections in the wizarding world. her eyes gave a sneaky glint and she laughed when she turned to her girl mates as she spotted a dreamy looking and rather strange girl who was holding her remebrall out in front of her and gazing intentively at it. She brushed past her hard and in the process knocked the ball out of her hands making it fall on the floor and cracking the top of it, " Oh I'm sorry. " she said as the girl went to pick it up and was looking up at her she returned the surprised stare with a smirk on her face and then laughed once more and left the shop.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:40 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Qaecia

Sapphire stood up still smiling hardly anything could dampen her spirit even though a spiteful girl had puposely had made her drop her remebrall and it had cracked at the top. She tutted quietly and took out her wand from her pocket and pointed at the remebrall, " Remebrall reparo " it gave a small flash from her wand and the remebrall was fixed instantly she smiled widely and left the shop with her parents.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:58 AM
Qaecia is currently offline Click here to Send Qaecia a Private Message Find more posts by Qaecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Marigold was still laughing as they walked down the highstreet, " Haha I swear this place just gets worser by the minute with all the riff raff excuse for witches and wizards letting muggles set foot here...honestly whats next! Wow look! " She stopped in front of the Quidditch supplies shop and there in the window on a stand and shining richly was the firebolt 3000. The fastest broom in the world and in superb sleekness to the other makes of it's kind. It was wicked fast and maneveured with even greater ease, " I get my father to buy it for me, " she said smirking proudly.

Last edited by Lime on Jun 24th, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 12:10 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

" Fantasia have you heard of it? " zoey asked thinking for sure that Richard would be going to hogwarts.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 12:19 PM
Qaecia

Sapphire was looking at some of the smaller stores whilst her parents went into the magical Mengarie shop. There was some rather rare finds whether they were legit or not she wasn't going to be buying any of them. She smiled dreamily at the items and then looked over and spotted a large crowd had gathered over at the Quidditch supplies shop and in the midst of them wwas that girl who had made her break her remebrall and the girs who were with her, If it had not been for the all the bags and boxes with her things that se had purchases that she was left to look after she would of gone over there and see what the fuss was all about and decided that once her parents would come back then she would have a quick gander over there.

Thankyou TxG

Last edited by Qaecia on Jun 24th, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 12:44 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Richard smiled again. "Actually, I'm going there too. Hogwarts would have been fun, and it's historical and everything, but it's WAY too close to home. My mum would try and work her way into everything over there. She's the Minister for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, so she is powerful enough to have influence at hogwarts. You might have heard of her, actually. Samantha Dedd. Anyway Fantasia, on the other hand, is in Hungary, where neither my mother nor her department can mess with my life. She was disappointed with my decision, but she eventually said I could go. If you can't already tell, she's the leader of our household. My dad, besides being a Muggle, just isn't a very confident or demanding person, both of which my mum most definately is."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 12:44 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

" Wow this going to be great I think Iv'e heard of your mother...My parents work at the minstry of magic as well my father works in the Auror office, and my mother works in the inproper use of magic office they too wanted me to go to Hogwarts and I would of love to but as you already said it is too close to home. " Zoey replied happily. " you know I think I will buy that owl. "

Last edited by TxG on Jun 24th, 2010 at 01:14 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 01:01 PM
Qaecia

Sapphire didn't have to wait too long both of her parents came out of the pet store and walked over to her carrying a cat basket and inside was a beautiful grey cat with yellow sparkling eyes, " Oh she is lovely. " she remarked looking at the female cat in appreciation, " I shall call her Midnight. " Sapphire grinned and thanked her parents for buying this beautiful cat, " Father, Mother I'm just going to pop over there for a second I won't be long I promise. "

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 01:08 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"The Auror's Office? What's his name? Oh, and there's actually a special circumstance about that owl. Gladys hasn't told anyone but me, and since you are going to buy it, I'm passing it on to you. This owl is a direct descendant of Hedwig, Harry Potter's owl! Now that, of course, normally puts its price up to around 70 Galleons. However, since I see how much you want it, I'll call in a favor, and you can get it for a discount. Trust me, Gladys owes me big."

He walked behind the counter again, respectfully pushing the cashier to the side, and opened the old fashioned cash register.

"Now, with your new discount, the price comes out to... 10 Galleons."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 01:19 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey eyes' widened in surprise, " HARRY POTTER! wow my father will be chuffed he used to play quidditch proffesionaly for a bit after he had left Hogwarts and whilst he was at Hogwarts he was the captain of the gryffindor team and knew harry quite well showed him the ropes and stuff. " She then gave the 10 galleons to Richard to give to the owner of the shop.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 01:34 PM