KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Elder Scrolls 5: doomsfall

The Elder Scrolls 5: doomsfall
Started by: vraya the great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Sleep The Elder Scrolls 5: doomsfall

Hi, it's your best wolf buddy, Vraya the Great. My Rp got approved. This is my first Rp so roll with me here.

Since almost all of the elder scrolls stories have been based on daedra being the main bad guys (except for morrowind in which it was Dagoth Ur who wasn't a daedra), I shall continue the legend in such order but I won't tell you which one it is... yet. Which ever one it is, none of tamriel is currently aware of this princes or princesses plot. All anyone knows is that there has been a lot of trouble recently in Summerset Isles, ever since someone lit part of the palace aflame but no one knows who commited the arson. All five of you who joined and maybe more, will have a great role in defeating this daedra.(more can be added. I'm flexible) I don't want too much bad language, no god moding, no bashing, no taking over the other characters(without that character's creators permission.), and no automatically being like really powerful.

- for those who want to be a vampire or werewolf, vampires are based on oblivion rules(no one attacks or doesn't talk to you nor do you take damage in the sun as long as you feed on a daily basis) and werewolves are based on Bloodmoon rules(you change nightly and have to feed nightly)

Here are character sheets

Name:
Home countrysadSkyrim, Wrothgarian mountains, summerset isles, hammerfell, morrowind, cyrodil, valenwood, high rock, black marsh, or elswyr.)
class: (can be custom or from the game)
race: (orc, nord, redgaurd, imperial, breton, argonian, high elf, dark elf, wood elf, or khajiit)
appearence: pic or description or both
bio.

multiple character's are aloud

Enjoy!

I will make my character soon.

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 10:35 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Name: Jessie Eme
Home country morrowind
class: Shadow
race: (orc, nord, redgaurd, imperial, breton, argonian, high elf, dark elf, wood elf, or khajiit)
appearence: pic
bio- She is adventurious and loves doing alot of things
she risks everything she has to save and protect
She is from morrowind and grew up by herself with her
3 twin like sisters

Jessie

Last edited by Jenny_Bug on Oct 31st, 2006 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 12:23 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

srry i screwed up so much and i didn't wanna double post heres the pic

Attachment: untitled234-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 857 time(s).

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 12:46 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Hugs Jenny* It's all good! I do that alot too.

May I join? I was looking on the Elder Scrolls site and I must say I'm impressed. Though I may need some information here and there. ^^; I'll make a character soon! I'm still browsing the site for more information to get a proper biography going.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:14 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Tragedy
*Hugs Jenny* It's all good! I do that alot too.

May I join? I was looking on the Elder Scrolls site and I must say I'm impressed. Though I may need some information here and there. ^^; I'll make a character soon! I'm still browsing the site for more information to get a proper biography going.
ok, sounds fine.

By the way Jenny, you forgot to put in your race and what's a shadow? smile Anyways, I think Ima gonna put my character out

Name: Lucky Ed (full name: Edhelas Bregor)
Home Country: Valenwood (but moved to Morrowind at a very early age
class: theif
race: wood elf
appearence: deep black eyes and orange skin, shorter than other races like most wood elves but is even shorter than most wood elves which helps him sneak around and steal stuff.
bio: As said in his appearence, Ed is very short even for a wood elf, but he is still fast on foot, has a silver tongue, and like lots of wood elves, a good skill with the bow and arrow. He was born in Valenwood, but his parents were also theives and jumped ship to Morrowind. His father, Gaenor owned a lucky amulet before he was killed by the nereverine in mournhold and Ed took that amulet which is why he was named lucky ed. He is a local house hlaalu and theives guild member though at seemingly low levels but he is moving up the ranks and he has plenty of money made from his two often wealthy organizations. He can be found just about anywhere in vvardenfell but is usually found in Balmora or Vivec

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:44 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
Name: Jessie Eme
Home country morrowind
class: Shadow
bio- She is adventurious and loves doing alot of things
she risks everything she has to save and protect
She is from morrowind and grew up by herself with her 3 twin like sisters in balmora

Jessie

(this my own class on game ^.^)Shadow: Is a rare group of people with hidden powers thet are out alot at night(Ill tell more if needed....big grin)

i dunno what my race should be cuz i dunno what fits my pic best

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:59 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

well, shadows sound pretty stealthy and since there are only three white people classes, I guess that cancels Nord out. Are they kinda magical?

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 02:01 AM
Advent
Just Leaving

Character's Name: Ylesia Ice-Heart (pronounced Yeh-lee-sia).
Character's Age/Gender: 27, Female.
Province of Origin: Skyrim, village northwest of Windhelm.

Class Type: Scout.
Character's Race: Nord.
Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

Medium-length, flowing, dark red hair. Hazel eyes, "rogue/scout"-esque look in terms of clothing choice. See picture above for more accurate description (click thumbnail). I'd also note she is generally considered pretty "tall", after all - she is a Nord (I'd wager anywhere above 5'11, below 6'4).

Biography/Background: Ylesia was originally born in a small village located in Skyrim, near Windhelm. Her father had been a Nordic warrior, strong and burly, and a part of the village's militia, while her mother - who had died shortly after Ylesia was born via disease - was generally a quick-witted, sarcastic woman who'd seen her fair share of fights herself.

As a young child, Ylesia's father had taught her the basics of fighting, and surviving the cold, harsh weath of Skyrim - it was her Nordic heritage to do such. She trained with such weapons as the blade and axe, but as she grew she adapted to the blade rather than an axe or blunt weapon. When Ylesia was aged 16, her father had been overcome with the same disease as her mother, as he grew sickly he decided it would be best if she were to live with her uncle, who migrated to the province of Cyrodiil years before Ylesia was born. She regretted the decision her father had made, but had no choice other than respect it, and follow out his orders. She waved her final goodbyes as she set sail from the port of Haafingar towards Anvil (walking south would've been too dangerous).

A new beginning for Ylesia, she caught transportation via horse provided by her uncle to his home located in the closest thing to Nordic city in Cyrodiil, Bruma - located in the cold Jerall Mountains. After all the hugs, love, and ventures around town were out of the way, her uncle gave her the constant task of bringing back food from the wild - wolf meat, deer hide, you name it. He also had her collect a plethora of herbs. Initially, Ylesia despised the thought of letting her "learn for herself" at a young age, however, she soon enough found it enjoyable. She spent the majority of her time in the snow-covered forests, and mountains. She became a Scout. With time came experience, and it helped that during the months she had done this she would frequent the Fighter's Guild to further her skill with the blade and armoring. Her uncle had also taught her how to mix herbs for alchemy. After many years of her service to her uncle in Bruma, she decided that she would part ways with him. This time, she'd be alone. Before she left, her uncle gave her many trade goods, and some gold to help her get on her way. Ylesia rejected the the majority of the gold, and took only what she deemed necessary. Afterwards, she departed and explored the province's vast forest and woodlands.

Ylesia had begun to apply her skills in tracking, mapping, and hunting - she trekked along the majority of the province. Some spots unaccounted for, but she generally knew her way around - the Imperial City, Anvil, Leyawiin, she'd been there. For years she had constantly camped out, usually near cities or inn for supplies, but eventually ended up opposite the city of Bravil on the other side of the Niben Bay where she bought out a small, wooden home in which she currently resides in. Ylesia takes after her mother in that she is regarded as speaking with a sarcastic tone, and while she is quite above the "Nordic Norm" of intelligence, she's not a scholar either. She prefers things simple, and can get somewhat angry when her daily routine is upset. As far as Ylesia's combat skills are concerned, she is well familiar with the blade and a bow (she only knows Scout skills basically).

--

By the way, our characters don't specifically have to live in one certain province, do they?

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 03:01 AM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Yes infact they are the ones usually with dark magic swords
^.^
u could say im crazy over the game lol

Name: Meena
Home country morrowind
class: High shadow(same as sis but is master of it)
race: can they be human ??
bio- big sister of jessie the rest is unknown

Attachment: 040311selfninja.jpg
This has been downloaded 344 time(s).

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:43 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Advent
Character's Name: Ylesia Ice-Heart (pronounced Yeh-lee-sia).
Character's Age/Gender: 27, Female.
Province of Origin: Skyrim, village northwest of Windhelm.

Class Type: Scout.
Character's Race: Nord.
Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

Medium-length, flowing, dark red hair. Hazel eyes, "rogue/scout"-esque look in terms of clothing choice. See picture above for more accurate description (click thumbnail). I'd also note she is generally considered pretty "tall", after all - she is a Nord (I'd wager anywhere above 5'11, below 6'4).

Biography/Background: Ylesia was originally born in a small village located in Skyrim, near Windhelm. Her father had been a Nordic warrior, strong and burly, and a part of the village's militia, while her mother - who had died shortly after Ylesia was born via disease - was generally a quick-witted, sarcastic woman who'd seen her fair share of fights herself.

As a young child, Ylesia's father had taught her the basics of fighting, and surviving the cold, harsh weath of Skyrim - it was her Nordic heritage to do such. She trained with such weapons as the blade and axe, but as she grew she adapted to the blade rather than an axe or blunt weapon. When Ylesia was aged 16, her father had been overcome with the same disease as her mother, as he grew sickly he decided it would be best if she were to live with her uncle, who migrated to the province of Cyrodiil years before Ylesia was born. She regretted the decision her father had made, but had no choice other than respect it, and follow out his orders. She waved her final goodbyes as she set sail from the port of Haafingar towards Anvil (walking south would've been too dangerous).

A new beginning for Ylesia, she caught transportation via horse provided by her uncle to his home located in the closest thing to Nordic city in Cyrodiil, Bruma - located in the cold Jerall Mountains. After all the hugs, love, and ventures around town were out of the way, her uncle gave her the constant task of bringing back food from the wild - wolf meat, deer hide, you name it. He also had her collect a plethora of herbs. Initially, Ylesia despised the thought of letting her "learn for herself" at a young age, however, she soon enough found it enjoyable. She spent the majority of her time in the snow-covered forests, and mountains. She became a Scout. With time came experience, and it helped that during the months she had done this she would frequent the Fighter's Guild to further her skill with the blade and armoring. Her uncle had also taught her how to mix herbs for alchemy. After many years of her service to her uncle in Bruma, she decided that she would part ways with him. This time, she'd be alone. Before she left, her uncle gave her many trade goods, and some gold to help her get on her way. Ylesia rejected the the majority of the gold, and took only what she deemed necessary. Afterwards, she departed and explored the province's vast forest and woodlands.

Ylesia had begun to apply her skills in tracking, mapping, and hunting - she trekked along the majority of the province. Some spots unaccounted for, but she generally knew her way around - the Imperial City, Anvil, Leyawiin, she'd been there. For years she had constantly camped out, usually near cities or inn for supplies, but eventually ended up opposite the city of Bravil on the other side of the Niben Bay where she bought out a small, wooden home in which she currently resides in. Ylesia takes after her mother in that she is regarded as speaking with a sarcastic tone, and while she is quite above the "Nordic Norm" of intelligence, she's not a scholar either. She prefers things simple, and can get somewhat angry when her daily routine is upset. As far as Ylesia's combat skills are concerned, she is well familiar with the blade and a bow (she only knows Scout skills basically).

--

By the way, our characters don't specifically have to live in one certain province, do they?
No they can move from place to place. That's why it was ok for everyone to live away from summerset isles because if you had to stay in one province, you wouldn't be able to get to the trouble that is the theme of the game, and probably by the end, you will have gone to each country at least once. Good character by the way.

Yes infact they are the ones usually with dark magic swords
^.^
u could say im crazy over the game lol

Name: Meena
Home country morrowind
class: High shadow(same as sis but is master of it)
race: can they be human ??
bio- big sister of jessie the rest is unknown
They can be human or at least like humans. The imperial, the nord, the breton, and the redguard are the three human types. I think your character's look kind of like bretons, unless they have good speaking skills in which case they would be imperial

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:49 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

thanks i think im breten on both so that works out ^.^

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:35 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

ok... I wonder where everybody else who signed up for this thing are.

I got everything!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 12:43 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

me too....i kinda miss em

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 01:48 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

me too....i kinda miss em
well, I sent a pm to a few people, so hopefully we will have more joiners soon.

I got everything!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 01:50 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

yups
great idea for rpg!!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 01:54 AM
PoPoTan

I hate to bump things, but can we revive this, please? *gives puppy eyes*

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 02:20 AM
PoPoTan is currently offline Click here to Send PoPoTan a Private Message Find more posts by PoPoTan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PoPoTan

Name: Shika

Home: Morrowind

class: Thief

race: Khajiit

appearance: Leopard fur, 5'6 in hight, and 105 pounds in weight. She has long bown hair that reaches her butt, and she wears light leather armor made special for her by Habasi.

bio: Born in Morrowind, in the town of Gnisis, She was brought up in attempt to be an Imperial slave, but after escaping their grasp, at the age of 10, she began to steal valuable items to make money, or just to irritate the original owners

After meeting an the owner of the Thief's Guild, Sugar Lips Habasi, she joined them, and quickly rose her ranks, and is now doing a mission for "Sugar Lips" Habasi to steal a priceless Gem in the mines of Lore.

I hate double posting and bumping.. But I really loved 'The Elder Scrolls'.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 10:25 PM
PoPoTan is currently offline Click here to Send PoPoTan a Private Message Find more posts by PoPoTan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

me too....

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 10:44 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

(bumpers)
looooooool

I got everything!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 02:35 PM
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Name: Surain the Necromancer

Homeprovince: Soul Cairn (Realm of the Dead, No Deadric Lord possibly Surain will become the Deadric Lord of it)

Race: Wraith/Corrupted Breton

Class: Necromancer

Appearance: In human form he is tall strong build and wearing a King of Worms robe with Black Mythic Dawn mask and has a Scythe which he uses spells. In Wraith(changes after Dark) no face black armour with a Black Deadric Sword ( he uses it One handed)

Bio: At a young age he studied the arts of Necromancy and aquired the power "Soul of the Cairn" which summons a Soul Cairn Shade. when he found out how to summon more and more he became a recluse. Then when his family was killed he tried to resurect them but was sucked into the Cairn and became the Wraith Lord. He is a possible suspect for the Deadric Lord that burnt the Palace.

Powers: "Soul of the Cairn" Summons Cairn Shade, "Nightmare" blackens the sky and becomes the Wraith Lord, "Night of the Dead" resurrects all surrounding Souls, Can only used with "Nightmare"

P.S. when he dies he becomes a shade until he takes a new body. and he has low magika levels.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 11:35 PM
Static_Pulse is currently offline Click here to Send Static_Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Static_Pulse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote