KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Fate of the Jedi Vortex Discussion and Speculation Thread

Star Wars Fate of the Jedi Vortex Discussion and Speculation Thread
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Wars Fate of the Jedi Vortex Discussion and Speculation Thread

So, what do you guys think?

Coruscant plot line: Well that disease was healed, but with that Admiral that was in a relationship with Daala dead I doubt that Daala will lift the siege. I wonder who killed that Admiral (his name is somewhat complex, it starts with a B (or at least his last name), I think). Those "Jedi" weren't actually Jedi, although Daala will probably think that they are (or pretend to think that they are) and use that as an excuse to continue the siege on the Jedi Temple. I suspect that either the Moffs or Daala was responsible for that. I wonder what will happen with Tahiri. Maybe some saving evidence will set her free.

Luke and Ben journey plot line: Well, their ill fated "alliance" with the Lost Tribe of the Sith continues. According to the blurb about Vortex they're going to run into very big and revealing discoveries (wonder what they are) and that their alliance will (well, it already sort of has) get violent. And they're visiting the Fallanassi.

Jaina and Lando journey plot line: Well, it seems as thought the sith engineered a plan against them. I wonder what this will lead them into. They might not be able to reach Coruscant for quite a while.

Leia, Han and Allana plot line: Well, they're helping the Jedi, although sending them sedatives won't really be needed anymore since the sickness is cured. I wonder what side story they'll do next, probably one to develop Allana more.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 03:04 AM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote