KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates the Drinking Game

Pirates the Drinking Game
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Pirates the Drinking Game

I don't know if we've done this before, but the idea is to get drunk while watching POTC. Pick a movie and come up with 10 things that when you see them happen, take a drink.

AWE

1. Take a drink whenever rum is mentioned.
2. Take a drink whenever anyone kisses Liz.
3. Take a drink whenever Davy Jones acts like a tough guy.
4. Take a drink whenever Beckett gets into "kissing range" of anyone, to paraphrase Kate's discovery.

5. Take a drink whenever someone dies (or dies but comes back as an immortal ship captain).
6. Take a drink whenever Jack the Monkey squeaks.
7. Take a drink whenever someone says the word "pirate."
8. Take a drink whenever Will says "Elizabeth." It's so pathetic it warrants a drink.
9. Take a drink whenever Tia has a stupid monologue that explains what the characters will either do or see in the immediate future.
10. Take a drink whenever you think Jack is totally onto whatever someone else is doing. If this doesn't get you good and drunk, nothing will.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 10:44 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lol...I Love it!!

AWE

1. Take a drink whenever you see a crab or crabs.
2. Take a drink whenever someone points a firearm at someone.
3. Take a drink whenever there is a sword fight.
4. Take a drink whenever there is an explosion.
5. Take a drink for every multiple Jack you see.
6. Take a drink whenever someone says Jack's name.
7. Take a drink whenever there is mention of throwing someone in the brig or when someone is actually in the brig.
8. Take a drink whenever Will does something stupid.
9. Take a drink whenever they show the map.
10. DRINK A WHOLE BOTTLE in the memory of Jack and Elizabeth during the Parachute scene and hopefully when the implied love scene between Will and Liz comes around you'll b to drunk to care...or...so drunk that you get angry at the TV and throw it out the window.

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 5th, 2008 11:31 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

ROFL!!! I'm too young to drink, but when i'm of age I am TOTALLY DOING THIS!!!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 12:02 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

savvy...why not drink any other drink...i do:P

1. Take a drink whenever someone gets slapped
2. Take a drink whenever someone mentions curiosity
3. Take a drink whenever someone eats or mentions apples
4. Take a drink whenever someone says "jack sparrow"
5. Take a drink whenever someone says "parlay"
6. Take a drink whenever the parrot talks
7. Take a drink whenever someone says "Captain"
8. Take a drink whenever jack runs away
9. Take a drink whenever someone drinks rumsmile
10. Take a drink whenever sea turtles are mentioned

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 6th, 2008 07:54 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

HAHA! I love this...we ACTUALLy used to do this with the princess bride. i prefer POTC

Freedom...

Old Post May 6th, 2008 05:54 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Hehehe... I did this on my spring break with some friends. We watched COTBP, and every time anyone said the word "pirate", we had to take a drink. That word was plenty to get us completely gone.

Disclaimer: i am of age, and do not condone underage drinking... smile

AND I am now totally inspired to do this with AWE... great lists, guys!

Old Post May 7th, 2008 02:36 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

And for PotC, we're chosing 10 of our own or a compilation

a drink for enunch
Miss Swann
Jack pirouettes, both hands in the air
opportune moment
I think I like head jerks, yeah, like in the tavern

okay, gotta go to bed, gotta get ready for it--now where is my hat?
Oh, commodore!! Me effects if you please. good night, what a man can do and what a man can't do

And y'all isn't it the best pick up when he is jerked from the water by the crew and ends up back on the Pearl. I'm so excited. I've had a shot for some of these just now on general principle--yes I got me majority, indeed. Yep, I'm making angel kisses Sunday morning--cream floated on rum and watching Jacky becos I love him and it's cool--ool and I like it and it's Jacky played by Mr. Depp and Orlando kisses Keira and she's a hottie and .....oh, yeah, go to bed!! love to y'all sisters.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:48 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Gah, i totally have to archive this and do it with my potc buddies when we all hit 21 (gah, five more years sad) but it'll be totally worth it just to do this, hahaha!! Until then, maybe a really sugary drink like...coke with lime or something....I bet POTC viewed through a sugar buzz is hilarious stick out tongue

Old Post May 7th, 2008 01:21 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Kate, just how many times is "pirate" mentioned in COTBP? I know imdb.com has it counted down in their trivia section, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Yes, those of you under 21. Kate's right about underage drinking. But you can use Dr. Pepper. It will be a fun burp fest.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 05:22 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Woo! I love Dr. Pepper! eek!

Old Post May 7th, 2008 08:29 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Or tea with lots of sugar--my personal favorite is still ice cream!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 8th, 2008 12:43 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oo Oo!! Or Virgin Piņa Coladas...lol!! W0o0o0o0! Or or Virgin Strawberry Margaritas!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 8th, 2008 12:48 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

LOL.... very creative, guys! smile

Willo, I don't know how many times "pirates" is said... I didn't count... but I'm estimating somewhere beyond 50? of course, numbers are not a strong suit of mine.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 01:45 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

sodas would prolly do great, burp fests and sugar rush, anyone? stick out tongue

I am sooo doing this with sodas, and when i'm of age I am sooo doing this with rum! big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 05:17 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

You know what everybody else likes? Parfaits. I ain't never heard someone say they don't like no parfait.

If you like Pina Coladas. And getting caught in the rain. If your not into yoga. And you have half a brain

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 8th, 2008 09:49 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Tramps, I got the Shrek reference!

Tex, wouldn't you just have to stop the movie and pee if you used tea? I love sweet tea myself, but it does make you have to go.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 11:00 PM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

I'm personally not a tea drinker--I have the constitution of a horse (hence piss like a racehorse)--so, well, normal folk would probably be impeded. I teach you know and teachers, probably TMI, but we can literally go 12 hours without you know, a break--start of school is a rough time as we get back into routine. laughing embarrasment I'm loving the idea of virgins yeah, now that's a funny in and of itself!! I've never played a drinking game before. I'm going to be surprized if I can follow the trail!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 9th, 2008 12:53 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tramps Lady
You know what everybody else likes? Parfaits. I ain't never heard someone say they don't like no parfait.

If you like Pina Coladas. And getting caught in the rain. If your not into yoga. And you have half a brain
lmao!!! yes! Shrek!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 12:34 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Tex, clearly you have never had raspberry tea or sweet tea. I'm surprised a southern gal like you has never had a refreshing glass of sweet tea. laughing

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 12:37 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Ah, yes, sweet tea plays a big part of the history of the south, Miz WilloftheWisp, my family's personal twist, my grandmother would make summer tea--welch's grape juice half and half with sweet tea. Thought I was soooo grownup. cool

I'm trying the game on this beautiful Sunday p.m.
as I watch PotC and DMC one after the other--well, I can tell you whatfor--I'm now outta the business and we just got to Tortuga, no crew as of yet. Boy, I love the melty bones feeling of rum, but the spinning head has got to stop. Oops! Cotton's parrot....oh, my!
When do we sail? cool

Siggy by Savvy wink

Last edited by texgodiva2s on Jun 1st, 2008 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 08:50 PM