KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Halloween Kills 2021

Halloween Kills 2021
Started by: GnarlyWalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GnarlyWalker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Halloween Kills 2021

After watching the Halloween Kills trailer, you could tell from the beginning that it was starting back off from the first Halloween movie (2018). Assuming the direct storyline goes from Halloween 1978, to Halloween II 1981 to Halloween 2018, Everything should be simple for the most part. The age difference between Laurie and Michael is logical, and considering he's the embodiment of evil, it ties together. Not to go directly off the wikipidiea, but it states that there's two seperate main storylines. Obviously Halloween III was its own thing, but since the Silver Shamrock masks are referenced, could it be that III IS connected to 1978? I'm not too deep in the lore I'm just scratching the surface, anyone else got any thing that ties together?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2021 11:50 PM
GnarlyWalker is currently offline Click here to Send GnarlyWalker a Private Message Find more posts by GnarlyWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

There’s a fan theory the mask Michael wore as a kid when he murdered his family was a Silver Shamrock beta test. It didn’t kill him but drove him to kill.

-shrug-

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2021 10:03 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GnarlyWalker
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's actually an awesome theory where'd you find that at?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2021 04:36 AM
GnarlyWalker is currently offline Click here to Send GnarlyWalker a Private Message Find more posts by GnarlyWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The film does some interesting things in digging into the lore and the history, with the flashbacks to 1978, and slowly revealing to us that Michael Myers may be following a pattern no one else can see. But overall, the film is a step back from the powerful film from 2018. It feels too much like setup for the inevitable Halloween Kills, coming next year.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 20th, 2021 11:15 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently it’s shit.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2021 08:17 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

It is shit

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2021 11:37 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yeah, only managed to make it halfway through TBH, forgettable like the 2018 film which I'd forgot I'd even seen. Slasher movies are truly dead at this point.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 01:25 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Seeing it tomorrow. Maybe will sneak in some 99 proof 99's to get through it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 02:13 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote