KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How will Luke Die?

How will Luke Die?
Started by: CaedusRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaedusRules

How will Luke Die?

I keep wondering to myself how Luke Skywalker will die. I thought it was going to happen in LOTF at the hands of Caedus, but alas no. Not that I am ready for him to die off but I like to think of how I would like him to go...

I for one don't want to see him just die of old age and join the force like Yoda did. Neither do I want him to die in some self sacrificing attempt to save a loved one. I dont think either would do him justice.

I for one would like to see him go in a most unusual way, with a display of strength unheard of before. An act so powerful that the force fully consumes him and leaves no trace of a human body, except a mechanical hand.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 09:11 PM
Click here to Send CaedusRules a Private Message Find more posts by CaedusRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Sexually transmitted disease.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
original spawn

I want to see if he dies in Crimson Empire III, it would be cool to end both characters in a battle.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 09:38 PM
Click here to Send original spawn a Private Message Find more posts by original spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

The last two titles of the FOTJ series are "Ascension" and "Apocalypse". I think it's pretty obvious.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He ascends to the gods and they start the apocalypse?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaedusRules

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
The last two titles of the FOTJ series are "Ascension" and "Apocalypse". I think it's pretty obvious.

Can you really tell anything about book titles? I think it is a little too soon to take Luke out. You dont have any real characters anymore. Ben is a whiney baby, Jaina is either fighting or F*cking.... I mean you have a decent support cast of Jedi Masters like Kyp, Horn, Seba, and Hamner, but I think the current line would die off if you kill Luke now.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 11:20 PM
Click here to Send CaedusRules a Private Message Find more posts by CaedusRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Luke does not die.. he lives into the next century and helps cade

lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 11:37 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

i am pretty sure I have made this exact thread before.

However he dies,unless Legacy gets ret-conned, it is completely and totally in vain, since the sith take over again immediately anyway.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 02:09 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi

However he dies,unless Legacy gets ret-conned, it is completely and totally in vain, since the sith take over again immediately anyway.

I don't think Lucas will have Luke killed off.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 02:24 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaedusRules

Originally posted by truejedi

Please explain... I'm not familiar with comic time-line so explain how the sith take over, and how we are certain Luke dies in FOTJ

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 08:19 PM
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by CaedusRules
Please explain... I'm not familiar with comic time-line so explain how the sith take over, and how we are certain Luke dies in FOTJ
In the Legacy comics Luke appears to Cade as a Force Ghost Ben Kenobi style many times. In the comics they take over...easily. And we are not, but a massive threat, book titles (See 'Sacrifice' [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mara Jade's Death) and hes a bit old now.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 08:24 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

KIA against Sith of the Tribe? Or during the opening shots of the Legacy comics? Alcoholism due to Ben and Vestara getting shitfaced and having a kid together out of wedlock? Maybe that's why Cade's such a brat - he's got "parental neglect" issues.

War Doctor

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Cade's not the son of Ben... Heck he may not even be his grandson but his great grandson.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 12:47 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

in 50 years?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 01:34 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It's quite a bit more than that. According to Wookieepedia, Outcast starts during 43 ABY and the Sith Imperial War, when Kol Skywalker dies, is 130 ABY... That's 87 years...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 02:03 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Luke finds out Mara was his sister and has a stroke.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 01:02 PM
Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaedusRules

Originally posted by Mshinu
Luke finds out Mara was his sister and has a stroke.

Aren't we all brothers and sisters in the Force? Maybe that's why the Jedi from the Old Republic frowned on "relations"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 05:30 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Luke dies when George Lucas says so

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 09:22 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Originally posted by CaedusRules
Aren't we all brothers and sisters in the Force? Maybe that's why the Jedi from the Old Republic frowned on "relations"

Sounds like a bunch of hippies laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 02:09 PM
Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I say he gets killed along with Liea and Han by The One Sith who they have discovered and the only way to pervent them from telling the GA There is another Sith Order around they kill them.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 06:26 AM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote