KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (501): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lovethemtigers

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

This is a thread where we can talk about the loves of our lives Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp. Because we can never have enough thread where we can talk about how great they are.....I'll start it off...one of my favorite Jack Sparrow moments from POTC 1 is his entrance...where he is riding in on the sinking boat...and when he takes his hat off and salutes the skeleton pirates "Pirates, Be Ye Warned." Gosh he is so beautiful in that scene....

Attachment: potc019.jpg
This has been downloaded 1385 time(s).

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:23 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Johnny Depp...well, he is just plain hot....loved him in Sleepy Hollow, he is so clumsy, yet sexy, quiet, shy....and he is so handsome. He is funny when he puts on those spektical glasses when he performs the "surgery" on the dead woman and discovers she was pregnant...it's kind of a gross scene too....

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:26 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Here is a great recent pic of Johnny:

Attachment: potc3184.jpg
This has been downloaded 1417 time(s).

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:27 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

i have no pics but johnny is damn sexy in 'The Man Who Cried' ...the story is ok but not the best film he has been in but oh my gosh the sex scenes with christina ricci are hott lol.

Also, the astronauts wife...and edward scissor hands...hes so cute in that film!

And jack sparrow...he's deffinately up there with Capt'n Morgan and Blue-beard ....

greatest pirate ever smile hehe

Ooozes sex appeal....even with dreadlocks and decaying teeth...smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:38 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

he looks heck ssexxi in Astronaut's wife and Chocolat! basically he looks hot in every movie, but those r my favs. and Pirates and Secret Window and Sleepy Hollow especially!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:40 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

the secret window is probably the character that mostly resembles Depp's own fashion sense lmao

I couln't really watch the film without thinking it WAS johhny and not the character.... whereas in every other film i actually see the characters....

oh CHOCOLAT! forgot that one....sexy guitar playing gypsy! smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:45 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i no!! omg!! hotness!!! love his ponytail!!! yeah, he looks most like himself in SW

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:46 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

johnny depp with a ponytail....*day dreams...*

hes the only man with facial hair i find attractive lol.
I dont suppose you've seen him in 'the fast show' have you? (its english)

he was a guest on the shows final episode a few years back (it was HILARIOUS!!) and omg...*drools...* lol

bless his heart for taking part in that show...the two gay
suit- tailors 'sizing' him up...lmao smile

'Oooo...suits you, sir!'

legendary smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:53 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i like him in finding neverland!!!!!!!!!!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:54 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i have not, but please explain it to me in detail, but only the Johnny parts. i love to hear about JOhnny. did u no hes been in 36 movies and stared in more than half of them!! skill, man!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:54 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

legend...the man is a legend smile hehe

sailorLeo, hes fantastic in finding neverland...and the accent is seamless...its amazing how many acents he actually can pull off....

Just for you ivebeendeppened43!!!!!!! ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv9BKilYk9Q

^^^ the little sketch he was in from the fast show smile
I'd explain the sketch but it has adult content lol smile

Basically the two tailors are very touchy feely smile

If you have ever seen Harry potter, then u will notice that one of them is actually MR WEASLEY (rons dad) ..and the other is in finding neverland (Paul whitehouse...a very good friend of depp's).

It was his favourite television show from england, and he asked to appear in a sketch...so they said yes and OMG its hilarious!!!!! smile

if the link won't work just go to www.youtube.com and type in johnny depp the fast show and it should come up smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 11:33 PM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

i love finding neverland,
its such a cute story!!
has anyone seen all of his movies??
that's my goal but so far i've only seen 13

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 11:42 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!

im watching finding neverland right now and i just watched charlie and the chocolate factory and before that i watched edward scissorhands and befoere that i watched POTC COTBP!!!!!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 11:48 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

lmao and i thought i was a movie buff smile!!!

ive just ordered the astronauts wife for £5.99 on play.com

you can pretty much get ANY johnny depp film on there for a relatively cheap price smile

Has anyone seen 'whats eating guilbert grape?'
Johnny is amazing as usual...but leonardo dicaprio shines with his depiction of an autistic boy....it made me cry sad

well worth watching smile
did u know johnny was actually approached about titanic??? ...im glad he turned that down, his films aren't mainstream and thats a good thing because if they were people would be looking at him like he was just some other hott actor... whereas fans of his other work appreciate the talent and the actual person who puts their heart and soul into a character and almost become them.

POTC was really only the first mainstream film he had done....

(i remember seeing POTC1 for the first time and my friend actually asked me WHO HE WAS!...apparently alot of people did not know WHO he was, and had only ever heard of his name... until his more mainstream films came out and finally people finally realised who this brilliant actor was smile)

...and for this he has been rewarded with much more publicity. After that came other mainstream films like Charlie and the chocolate factory...but depp is way too humble to even want to think about anything like fame and fortune, hes just a family guy at heart smile

and thats why we love him! smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:02 AM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

yeah i didn't know who johnny depp was before pirates

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:09 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

omg i no!!!! so great and so loving. he also turned down the offer for Speed and Keanu Reeves took it.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:10 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

keanu reeves ... theres another fine specamin of the older male smile

but yeah johnny depp...in nightmare on elm street when he was a wee nippersmile
adorable!!!!

but hey it doesnt matter when you actually found out about johnny depp...atleast you've found him, which is the main thing smile lol

ill tell you this fact about him that someone told me a few weeks ago though....

apparently he hums whilst he kisses....lol

and i dont mean hum as in 'hums a tune' lmao
i mean hum as in....actually i dont no lol ... i just got told he hums, thats all lol.

dunno if its true like...lolsmile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:35 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

thats cute and hilarious at the same time! maybe he hums Vanessa's songs and he imagines hes kissing her. i think that would be sweet

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:38 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

aw crap! now youtube is doing maintenance crap!!! now i cant watch it! screw youtube and their practically daily maintenance!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:41 AM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

my first crash with him was sleepy hollow..then I've seen some other, but I had not seen POTC 1 before last Christmas...and uptil know I've seen 13 of him...and my favorites are:

Secret window -the character is so similar to me wink
Sleepy Hollow

all besides POTC this is my favourite!!!!!!!!

love love

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:22 AM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote