KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Savage Opress...

Savage Opress...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Savage Opress...

Just saw this and found it VERY interesting:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Savage_Opress

Thoughts?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 06:45 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

probably exaggerated and therefore noncanon.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 06:58 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Huh?

What part of that clip would you deem exaggerated?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 07:00 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

throwing jedi clear through a room with the force? never happened in the movie, so Chee says its exaggerated.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 07:25 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

TJ's anus has been sore for the past couple of days.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 08:52 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Another apprentice?

I bet Bane facepalms when seeing his Rule Of Two like this.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 09:54 AM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I bet Lucas hears cash registers whenever another episode airs.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 10:06 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
throwing jedi clear through a room with the force? never happened in the movie, so Chee says its exaggerated.

LOL! What do you think Dooku did to Kenobi and Anakin??

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 11:41 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Another apprentice?

I bet Bane facepalms when seeing his Rule Of Two like this.

Apparently thery're going to explore the Rule of Two in this episode, as well as the whole Force being out of Balance thing.

P.s. Freeze where Savage is fighting droids. He takes out 3 Destroyer Droids with the Force!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 01:25 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
TJ's anus has been sore for the past couple of days.

hey, don't knock it till you've tried it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 03:05 PM
truejedi

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
LOL! What do you think Dooku did to Kenobi and Anakin??

never threw them both at once. Clearly exaggeration.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 03:06 PM
truejedi

Apparently thery're going to explore the Rule of Two in this episode, as well as the whole Force being out of Balance thing.

P.s. Freeze where Savage is fighting droids. He takes out 3 Destroyer Droids with the Force!

3 Destroyer Droids with the Force!?!?!?! Horrible exaggeration! QGJ and Kenobi ran away from 1!!! and Kenobi, Anakin and Padme all froze when surrounded by them!!

Exaggerated!!! NON-CANON!!!!

Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 03:07 PM
Darth Thor

Taking the exaggeration thing a little to far TJ.. And remember Dave Filoni saying how the powers in his show will be in line with the movies.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 03:08 PM
truejedi

of course Dave Filoni would SAY that. then he goes out there and lets someone destroy THREE destroyer droids with the force. About as reliable as Kraya in all honesty...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 03:23 PM
Darth Thor

Is that really so over the top with a character who they are showing as being a beast with the Force?? One who sends 2 Jedi flying simultaneously.

I mean Obiwan sends super droid Greivous flying 50feet or whatever. And Jedi have on many occasions taken out multiple (normal) droids with one TK hit.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 03:54 PM
Darth Thor

3 Destroyer Droids with the Force!?!?!?! Horrible exaggeration! QGJ and Kenobi ran away from 1!!! and Kenobi, Anakin and Padme all froze when surrounded by them!!

Exaggerated!!! NON-CANON!!!!

Happy Dance

LOL.. Obiwan and Qui-gon were always cornered by them, and I doubt either of them are even close to Savage in the Force.

and P.s. they ran away from 2 not that it matters Lol

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 03:57 PM
truejedi

Is that really so over the top with a character who they are showing as being a beast with the Force?? One who sends 2 Jedi flying simultaneously.

Something that is ALSO exaggerated.

quote:

I mean Obiwan sends super droid Greivous flying 50feet or whatever. And Jedi have on many occasions taken out multiple (normal) droids with one TK hit. [/B]

He fell. Normal is WAAAY different than destroyers.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 04:00 PM
Darth Thor

Something that is ALSO exaggerated.

Lol not its not. Dooku Force threw Obiwan while kicking Anakin the other direction.

He fell. Normal is WAAAY different than destroyers.

Fell? Yeah fell because Kenobi chucked him quite far crashing on to wall.

Look the biggest Force feat in the movies is Sidious throwing mutiple senate pods simultaneously, so unless a Force feat beats that you cant call it exaggerated. I dnt think taking out a few droids with TK quite beats that.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 04:15 PM
truejedi

i dunno man, i'm just trying to enforce the things our man Chee said to be true..

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 04:27 PM
Darth Thor

Haha.. Well remember T-Canon is very close to G-Canon neway. T-Canon is created by and executive produced by Lucas himself. Chee cant overrule Lucas's Vision.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 04:37 PM