KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » An Epic Adventure RP

An Epic Adventure RP
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

An Epic Adventure RP

In the night, the villagers of Nocturne lost a mighty King. His son, Ra'adrian, rose to power. He was foolish and young. He did many things that did not please the Gods and Goddesses of the land. They began to ask for offerings in exhcange for the health of his land. He scoffed and did not make the offerings.
The Gods had no choice. The land began to die. The King realized his mistake. With his people dying, he made his choice. He would travel to the far temples of Aquarell to speak to the Gods and Goddesses. But he cannot make the trip alone. Royalty should not have to do such dirty work.
The King summoned a group of people from far across the lands. Men and women whos names have been written down in books. Humans, beasts, wizards, druids, priests, clerics, elves, dragons, dwarves, anything that could possibly help him. The messanger, an assissin, would be sent to fetch these people.

You are these people. You are the strong and the brave. You will fight for this King and take him to the temple. But the trip will not be easy. Gods and Goddesses have many tricks. They will burden your journey with danger. Some will die, and some may turn back and leave the arrogant King. The reward is great, and the fame even greater. Dare you take the challenge? Or will you tell the assassin no and meet her blade?

You cannot be Gods or Goddesses. If you wish to be, then pm me and Ill find a spot for you. You will be fighting Gods and Goddesses. You can be what you want. You can even be a Necromancer. But no one is immortal. Not even vampires. You are fighting Gods. You can die. And I will try to kill you.
I am playing the King and the assassin along with Gods and Goddesses.

How we start. You all will be in the throne room. Th King hasnt appeared yet. Youre in there alone at the moment.

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Dec 10th, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 12:10 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Umi awoken with a massive headache. He looked around. 'Cool all i remember is some ******* knocking me out ......twice ?' He felt his head for blood. There was no blood, but a rather big bump. He looked around frantically for his weapons. Nothing. He noticed he was in a fairly large room. He was disorientated but noticed he wasn't the only one. He sat there and kept watch of his surroundings.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 01:56 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Shea beheld the group that had gathered in the throne room of the castle. He did not recall the name of the King, nor did he care. Names were not important to him, despite the power he knew they could hold. This human ruler had somehow managed to anger the gods, and from this alone Shea decided the King was worth a look. Placing a hand casually upon Demordred, the Black Dog Shea had bound to himself, to placate him, Shea took a second look at the gathered warriors. Many had the look of Hunters, those that could choose to kill or release at their whim. Others had the look of Prey that would nonetheless fight anything that came after them. Shea smiled and stroked his green beard as Demordred growled quietly at anything that moved. It seemed the King's messenger had chosen adequately.

Shea sat down where he was, and instructed the massive Balck Dog to do the same. He resolved to simply wait for the King to arrive.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 02:41 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Ronin Baldur was leaning casually against a wall. He had been in this room so often that he felt comfortable. The sun shone through a small window, and it's rays hit his specially made paladin's armour, which glittered magnificently as he looked around. 'It is not unlike the king to be late' Ronin thought, smiling slightly. 'Even so, I wish he would hurry. This was supposed to be urgent business, if what the Assassin told me was true.'
Ronin remembered his encounter with the Assassin well. A few days ago, he had been sent on a diplomatic mission to ensure the peace between two villages. With the kingdom in disarray following the god's decision to abandon them, many small towns had started fighting each other over what little food was left. Ronin, despite his youth, was considered a hero of the kingdom, and so it was up to him and several other paladins of the holy order to end these disputes. His mission had nearly been successful, had the Assassin not suddenly appeared in his tent, one dark stormy night, requesting his presence at the castle. Ronin, feeling he had no other choice, abandoned the mission and set of for the capital. And so here he was, in the throne room, awaiting the king's arrival. Ronin hoped that whatever reason he had been called away, it was worth the wait.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 02:41 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Rador and Narku sat side by side in two fairly comfortable chairs to the side of the throne room. Narku was facing the young human who had just awaken, and smiled friendly at him as their eyes met. "Welcome back to the land of the living son." Rador looked over at the human also.

"Indeed. You've been unconscious for quite a while. We had begun to wonder if we needed to start worrying about our own safety."

Narku laughed. "I don't know about you brother, but when I was lead into a room with people lying on the floor, after being caught in a trap, I was instantly a little worried." Narku stood and bowed slightly. "I am Narku Blackgem." Narku motioned to his brother, who also stood and bowed. "This is my brother Rador Blackgem."

Taking their seats again, the brothers looked around the room at the other occupants. It was obvious some of these beings were here of their own free will, while others, like the brothers had been...coerced. Rador studied each person carefully, trying to figure out why each was here. Narku on the other hand, just wanted answers. "So, does anyone know why we're here, or are we all in the dark until this king shows up and explains?"

((sorry for the semi-lame opening post. getting over being sick, and my brain is having a hard time getting creative. hopefully the juices will start flowing as the game warms up :/ ))

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 02:55 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Ashmora awoke on the floor of the throne room, her vision was groggy at first but quickly came to, she looked around the room and saw she was surrounded by human and dwarfs. The elf stood up rubbing her forehead trying to remember how'd she got there then remembered the assassin, "That arrogant little wench, when I see her next I'll make sure to repay her for her 'gift'." Ashmora spat talking to herself not caring who head her. Ashmore brushed her white hair out of her red glowing eyes and put her hand back on her head then she realized her weapons were gone. The elf pulled the hood of her tattered cloak over her head and her long pointy ears went through holes she made inside the hood so they could stick out, her eyes studied the room looking for an exit and found none but noticed that the people gathered here were mostly warriors. Ashmora made her way to the edge of the room and tried to seclude herself from the group, whatever this foolish king was up to she didn't want part of and he should count himself lucky if he didn't die as soon as he stepped in the room, she thought knowing some of these warriors, like herself, were forced in coming to this place.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 06:15 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

A male figure seemed to stay back away from the rest. The male was of light skin as if almost a slight ghostly appearance about him. Though his skin was still a crisper shade, to allow the feeling that he was still alive. His hair was a shadowy purple tint which seemed to move like curtains over his black pupils. He wore a long black cloak that went nearly centimeters below his knees which were revealed to be covered by black pants and clothe made shoes; which too, to no surprise, were black. Indeed, the male did have a past within the darkness. Though his past was just that.. the Past. He ventured forward still. As he stood alone, which.. was of course not unlike him, he began to wonder about the people who now stood around him. He did not know why he was here.. He was not given this information. He was taken from his home; no doubt for the service of the owner of this over zealous Palace.

Meko, was his name. He was a tall, more elegant magi now then he was as a child. His greatest of achievements had occurred a great deal of years previous, though beyond the knowledge of what any of these before him could know of. No.. they knew of the other achievements if ever having heard of him. Meko was a magi of the lost Tsomana Family. They were a group of magi which were wiped out by a dark dragon which had before protected them. The scar of this was left on the back of his shoulder blade. A constant reminder of what he had fought for. Before.. he had fought for the Truth. But after the fight was over, nothing much else was left for him. He had returned to his village which his family had long sense his family disappeared from because of the accident. He had begun tampering in more dark arts, non combat related arts that would help for miscellaneous things such as Age Manipulation or Time Travel. The ways of the dark arts were far beyond the control of many of these young magi; but Meko.. He had a gift. For this reason, is why he's here with the others. They are all renowned; heroes of villains of their own fortune. But this was not time for history and to think of this, Meko dropped the thought from his mind and walked away from it. He began to focus on the situation at hand.

Meko's eyes turned to the throne. Where is this "King" which had reason for bringing them there? Nobody knew.. though some clearly knew him. Without another question of thought, Meko had moved onto his knees and then to his rear. He sat onto the ground, allowing his kan to flow freely through his body. All of the elements of energy; Meko could feel them all inside of him. He may not be strong with a weapon.. be he is a master of the dark arts.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 06:23 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Deckerd stood quietly beside a column in the throne room, he leaned against it, however he was feeling perticularily tired, might have something to do with the several darts he was shot with, at any rate he needed to sit down, he looked around, the comfiest was definately the big one that the entire room seemed to be centered upon. He walked toward the throne and poked at it to test it's sturdiness, it didn't wobble, he patted the cushion, ohhh it was soft, this was clearly a chair of superior craqftsmanship, he turned around and sat down on the throne with a long sigh of relief, that felt good to get off his feet...oh yes.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 04:27 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

A strong push sent Deckerd flying. The giver of the push crossed her arms over her cloaked chest and sat down on the throne. "Please, Ladies Gentlemen and strange creatures of the world we live in, excuse the delay. The King has other things to attend to besides some hired hands. He will be with you shortly. In the mean time, please feel free to help yourselves to some food and wine." She waved her hand in the direction of a few servants who were bringing in food from far away lands, along with enough wine to take a bath in. The faceless woman would be recognised by those who saw her, others wouldnt have no clue that this was the assassin. She lounged in the chair as if it was her own. Everyone would also note that she was the only one armed in the room. A man stood off behind her, looking rather bored.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 04:36 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Deckerd immediately took advantage of the situation...after he smaced into a column and stood up rubbing his head that is, the chair was comfy, but the throw was...well kinda comfy still. he walked towards a maiden,
"lovely wines you got there......" he said examining it all, and walked around her tapping his chin.
"is there a bath nearby by any chance, i just got this great idea, slightly plagerised." he asked her as he held a bottle

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 04:41 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Umi, got up and helped him self to the wine. He took a small sip 'Wow this is the real deal' He drank it rather quickly, he was thirsty. Of course he wasn't dumb enough to get drunk off it. His thirst took over though, normally he would have never accepted a drink from anyone. Umi realized how funny he must look running to get to the wine. He was hoping the others wouldnt think he was a drunk. Umi was very self conscience. He then grabbed a peice of bread and ate and drank some more. At this point he didnt care what the others thought. Umi didn't pay attention to him as their eyes would make him very angry, he hates awkward stares. Then again he was the one to bring attention to himself when he did his tricks with his matroshka doll. Once he looked around, he noticed he wasnt the only one doing something, Umi felt alot better now.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Dec 11th, 2010 at 04:50 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 04:43 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Ashmora noticed the assassin when she pushed the man, the woman was indeed stealthy and agile, she had to admit she was very impressed with the cloaked woman. Although Ashmora would like nothing more then to plant an arrow in the assassin's neck she was unarmed and surrounded by walls and palace guards.The mercenary would never start a fight she could not win and had no intention to die in this place. The dark elf just stayed quite in the the shadow of a column leaning against the wall, her red eyes settled on the man flirting with the maiden, Ashmora rolled her eyes at the scene and looked to the only one who went blindly of the wine and food. Ashmora's first thought was it might be poison but what would be the point of killing them now when they had so much time to do so earlier. Even so, she would not partake in the feast, she would wait in the shadows, and she would wait for this boy king to arrive.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 06:10 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Narku glanced at Rador and smirked. "Hired hands huh? Last I checked, hired hands get paid. And usually they have a choice in what job they take... I don't remember getting either." Rador shook his head slightly at his brother, quieting him. Narku was always a little quick to talk and act, while Rador liked to watch and wait. Lets see how this unfolded.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 01:13 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

"Oh calm my friends. The food and wine ae not poisoned. Nor are you working for free. Its just, Im the only one who is getting paid up front. He will speak of the matter when he arrives." She crossed one leg over the other and sat back in the chair. The maid that Deckerd was talking to scoffed and walked off to offer some wine to the others.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 04:52 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

he looked saddenned as she walked away, "i just wanted to have a bath..." he pouted and uncorked the wine bottle, seeking comfort in the diety juice....mmmmmmm grape flavoured blood.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 07:15 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

"If this matter is so important," Shea began as he stood up and walked to the table, "it would be wise not to insult us so." He reached the table and picked out a loaf of bread, then tossed a chunk of meat to Demordred, who scarfed it down happily. Shea bit into his own meal, also taking some wine. After a little while, he laughed to himself. "But this is how he treats gods, is it not? Perhaps the reason for this dying land." Shea's voice grew harder, and he looked in the Assassin's direction. "Such things are not taken lightly."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 07:19 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Umi sat very quietly looking at the interesting people he was stuck with. ' are we being forced?' " I have a quick question" Umi said out loud. " What were to happen if we abandon this quest ? or what ever it is categorized as" He said in a firm voice, trying not to sound like he is weak or some one who could be taken advantage of.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 08:01 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Meko stands after he hears the curiosity of one of the other guests. Indeed.. many of their opinions hold weight. If this -Kings- quest for us is so important, why are we being forced to wait? Meko walks toward the items that were brought in. Food and Drink..? how formal. Could there be a more sinister meaning behind bringing them such? This people were the ones who kidnapped them after all. How pathetic. He tried not to think about possibility of food poisoning or other such maiming acts and decides to visit the throne near the others. He questions why it is that they were forced to come here if they could simply decline. The previously asked questions had interested him as well. Could they leave if they had chosen not to accept this.. 'quest'? But if so.. then why would they have been forcefully brought here. It would make no sense. Meko says nothing but instead just views the conversations and actions between the other guests. Nothing is more important to him right now then being aware. These are all heroes of some renown. There are many reasons why they could have been brought; but only two appear to Meko. One, either they were there because it was true and a King had desired their help to fix a great wrong... or Two, and these men and women of some renown had caught the attention of the wrong sort and had a reason to be executed. Perhaps someone just wanted them out of the way. Though Meko was nearly confident enough to believe that the King's quest was true... it was for the second idea that he would not allow his guard to be dropped.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 01:46 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

The assassin put her hand to where her mouth would be as if she were yawning. "Oh please. Save it for your King. I am simply the messanger." She stretched. A door behind her opened. She slid out of the seat and waited beside the throne. A man, dressed rather ornaitly, came fourth and sat down. "Assassin." He said simply. She sighed and waved a hand towards him. "Introducing your King." She said dully. He tossed her a glance, before looking back towards the warriors.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 05:27 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Umi stood up and looked at him. 'The assassin couldnt care less. What a *****' He thought to himself. He felt like he wanted to just walked out of there just to see what would happen. He started to slowly walk to the exit. "im leaving" He said in a rather quiet voice "unless i have to stay.."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 01:13 AM