KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Forgotten Campers OOC

Forgotten Campers OOC
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Forgotten Campers OOC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, Forgotten Campers can go ahead!

Originally posted by Cammii

Alright, so I got everything typed up . I hope I don’t get in trouble but , I got the idea from the old roll play “Teenage camp” that some of you might remember if you were here in the 2005. Though I am adding my own little twist in into it.

Forgotten campers

In the last twenty years the government had always tried to hide the secret they feared that would at one point be leaked out. Over the years, rumors have been spoken of this secret. Yet no one could piece together anything. Finally everything came to the public ,that had changed not only the lives of others but the ones that were the secret. And now not only people are fearing , the special ones are fearing.

Thousands of years not only humans have walked this earth , many of past events that has happened that left us wondering how it could be done. Was done by the special people , that was gifted at earth . Though they have kept everything a secret since there kind was once shunned. People who are not ‘humans’ , the special ones have a wide categories where they can fall in . There are one with elements power, ones that can morph into animal or objects. There are ones who can fly , have speed, strength , mind readers, mind control, time stops, blenders , and so forth . They are the people who have been kept locked away , not allowing to come forth to be accepted . Twenty years ago there was a camp ground far off from the society where they can work on there powers, and be free to be them selves. Though the camp was closed down , from the massive massacre that took place from people who believed the rumors, that had found this camp ground. For twenty years the government kept hush of all this, than when it got out the world had flipped upside down . Now people are wondering who could be a “special” which the name was given by the government . Now the new group of special who seem to struggle with there powers are now shipped off to a camp. Where they are able to focus of there powers. Now that they are there, working harder on them self’s . Not only are rumors flying , more angry people are gathering up once more, to take specials down. It’s a war with society and the specials. The only thing the young specials have no clue what they are in for.

I know it is short, but I think it will start to grab people . =]

Rules;
No GM [ god mod]

Keep it pg-13

ALL talk will be in the OCC. If this isn’t followed after two warnings I will get a mod.
If you need to say something while roll playing use ( this) or [this]

No bashing

Wait till I approve your sheet to start roll playing.

What types of powers, or part animal, or a special creature. Remember, you are not high level skilled , you were sent here by family or friends to work on your skills ,powers, ect.

Elements -If you chose to have elements you have to be human no part anything , you can only have two . This will keep GM not happening

-Fire , -Water, -Light , -Dark , -Air ,- Earth.

Mind readers- You have to be human no part anything . Mind readers can scan through peoples thoughts. But this can not really work on the walking dead ,or angels , or part animal.
Mind control- You can only be human to have this power, mind control is much different than mind reader. This power is much harder to control , very hard to use. It can convince someone to do something, but takes a lot of time a lot of mind focus.

Walking dead- This is another word for vampire ,thing is that is different is that, these vampires who have fairy blood in them so they go through the sun light, but very light skin. [got this off true blood , sue me =p]

Angel/ Fairy- You can either be good or bad. You can have or not have wings, make up the powers your charter has. Two or three at max.

Shape shifters - where they can , turn into any animal , any object, or shift into something. You got to be human to have this power.

Blender- I forgot what people call this power, so I call it blender . You got to be human to have this power, though this allows to you to blend into any thing, so no human or special can see you.

Any one part animal , your human/ any animal you choose. Be smart about it.

I’ll come up with the sheet if this gets approved =]
Anyone in ?

It's up , So all I need is the sheet than everything will be good to go .The rollplay thread will start after a couple sheets are up.

Name;

Sexual Orientation;

Home state:

Height

Weight

Nationality

Abilitie(s)
[If any half human / Animal. Ect. Powers, goes here.]

Appreance

If there's anything you would like to add to the sheet just go for it. I will approve it when i am online.

Love Cammii.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 12:29 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol you quoted everything? I might join if more people do, but don't exactly consider me in yet XD I give you credit sense I enjoy your "center" of the Character sheet and I use that style now. For anyone who wonders I give full credit for that to Cammii X3

Good Lock! big grin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 03:34 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

I'm just checking in, I will have my sheet up a bit later smile

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 12:44 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

(please log in to view the image)

Name: Freya Knight

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Home state: London, England

Height 5ft 10

Weight 140 Ibs

Nationality English

Race: Human

Abilitie(s)/Bio/Personality

Fire and Visions

Freya's powers are tied to her emotions. They are uncontrollable which is why she is sent to the camp by her step-father her only guardian. Freya's abiliies are potentially dangerous especially her power of fire. Once after a bad nightmare she was having she woke up and set unintentially her bedroom curtains that were around her bed alight.

Her dreams are that of a seer, Giving her events of either past, present and possible futures. Which often can be misinterpreted, or not understood. Leading to confusion of not understanding them well, or their meaning.

How well she responds to others whilst at the camp, or their approach to her, Could chart her path whether into the hero kind, or the way into the darkside.

Personality

Freya has a rather dark personality, She's very passionate and fiesty. She's not afraid to speak her mind, or give her opinion. She dislikes the mistreat of others especially ones like herself. Some would view this as not dark at all. Which in theory is not, Except it has the potential for her to act with impulsiveness. Where people she cares about cloud her judgement. This is dangerous in itself for her as it could do more harm than good in certain situations and Freya could easy be manipulated into doing things that some might consider not good at all.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 02:45 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

my sheet will be up soon as well

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 02:57 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
lol you quoted everything? I might join if more people do, but don't exactly consider me in yet XD I give you credit sense I enjoy your "center" of the Character sheet and I use that style now. For anyone who wonders I give full credit for that to Cammii X3

Good Lock! big grin

Aw thank you big grin. I love having everything in center, It looks more all together xD . Well you can join when ever you want ,your always welcome, (: .

Originally posted by TxG

Name: Freya Knight

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Home state: London, England

Height 5ft 10

Weight 140 Ibs

Nationality English

Race: Human

Abilitie(s)/Bio/Personality

Fire and Visions

Freya's powers are tied to her emotions. They are uncontrollable which is why she is sent to the camp by her step-father her only guardian. Freya's abiliies are potentially dangerous especially her power of fire. Once after a bad nightmare she was having she woke up and set unintentially her bedroom curtains that were around her bed alight.

Her dreams are that of a seer, Giving her events of either past, present and possible futures. Which often can be misinterpreted, or not understood. Leading to confusion of not understanding them well, or their meaning.

How well she responds to others whilst at the camp, or their approach to her, Could chart her path whether into the hero kind, or the way into the darkside.

Personality

Freya has a rather dark personality, She's very passionate and fiesty. She's not afraid to speak her mind, or give her opinion. She dislikes the mistreat of others especially ones like herself. Some would view this as not dark at all. Which in theory is not, Except it has the potential for her to act with impulsiveness. Where people she cares about cloud her judgement. This is dangerous in itself for her as it could do more harm than good in certain situations and Freya could easy be manipulated into doing things that some might consider not good at all.

Approved big grin

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 02:24 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Name;
Camille Lynn

Nickname:
Cammii

Sexual Orientation;
Bi-sexual

Home state:
Alabama.

Height:
Five' Two.

Weight
Hundred and ten pounds

Nationality
Caucasian

Abilities(s)
Camille is an part angel the silk white feathers on her wings can blend when needed to be hidden . Though when her wings are hidden she has two scars down her back were they come out .

Camille has the powers of flight , and the power of light.

Flight allows Camille to be lifted in the air. Though she has never really had much time to learn how to fly. She is unstable after a few minutes in the air. She hasn't built up much strength to fly long term.

Power of light allows Camille to sense any dark spirits. When a problem arises ,The Ora around Camille allows to calm people, control of there emotions . Though Camille has hard time using this power.

Appearance

Bio:
Camille had lost both her parents when she was thirteen , where she had witnessed her parents both be murdered . Over the years Camille swore to keep her self on the light side , never to cross over. She knew her parents would want that from her. Camille knew the reason why her parents were murdered. Her father was an angel , her mother was human. When some people found out the truth , it caused a riot out burst. Camille is blunt and out going, she is sweet till crossed. Though she has her moments. She doesnt really put her self out there, unless someone comes close to her. Camille has a big heart for many things. She was sent to this camp thanks to her friends.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 06:45 AM
Cammii

Name;
Mark

Nickname
None

Sexual Orientation;
Straight

Home state:
New York.

Height
Six foot six

Weight
Two hundred and thirty two pounds

Nationality
Caucasian

Ability(s)
Mark is a mind reader, Though he has no control over his powers. He can shift through thoughts of others, and see what is in side there mind. He has a hard time controlling staying out of people around hims head.

Appearance

Bio:

Mark came from a loving home, he was ten when he found out about his power. Struggling in school he got pulled into home schooling, his power always messed with his head. Mark is always on edge always having a little twitch thanks to the thoughts of others. Mark was sent to the camp thanks to his worried parents. Mark doesnt know how to work with allot of people, He was always by him self. He comes of either mean or snippy. He tends to be by himself.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 06:58 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Originally posted by Cammii
Aw thank you big grin. I love having everything in center, It looks more all together xD . Well you can join when ever you want ,your always welcome, (: .

Approved big grin

Sweet Happy Dance

Will we be getting dorms?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 12:34 PM
Cammii

More like cabins , but dorms in a way.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 04:01 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

yea cabins lol I dunno why I said dorms, o well.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 04:06 PM
Cammii

OH my lord , I'm sorry I've been busy this will start within the next couple hours .!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 03:30 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The next couple hours? It looks like only one person is supporting it right now though, are you going to have an RP with only two people? Not to bring you down, more power to you, it just seems very unlikely that it will hold.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 03:48 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Yeah i know, I've been away since the holidays are here I have to shop for my son and my love, ect. And i feel bad for not posting at all.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 04:13 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name; Krest

Sexual Orientation; Straight

Home state: New York

Height 5,9

Weight 187LBS

Nationality Hispanic

Abilitie(s)
[If any half human / Animal. Ect. Powers, goes here.] Part Lycan,Wolf,Dog,and Bloodhound (Dog like abilities from a long line of K-9 Families)

Can communicate with beast creatures of any kind

has the ability of earth including burrowing and rock slides

he fighs on 2 or 4 legs

Appreance (please log in to view the image)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Dec 21st, 2010 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 06:37 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

I like it =]

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 12:33 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

yay

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 12:26 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name; Yoso

Sexual Orientation; straight

Home state: New York city

Height: 6,0

Weight: 155

Nationality: Italian and black

Abilitie(s)
He is an elemental that controls water and Air elements but he still is a noob at it he can slightly combine his elements but still can't fully do it. He is an urban ninja with good balance strength speed and he is good when it comes to fighting. He is also good at figuring out the human body.

Appreance:

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Last edited by Regelion1 on Dec 23rd, 2010 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 03:24 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

True blood is awesome

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 03:29 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Regelion is here ! (: your sheet is good (:

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 04:51 AM