KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs Groudon

Akuma vs Groudon
Started by: TheGoldenSpy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheGoldenSpy

Akuma vs Groudon

Akuma vs Groudon the Continent Pokemon

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:05 AM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

o_O;

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:23 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Groudon for strength and move advantage?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:27 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Groudon gets in a rock polish and swords dance then proceeds to sweep Akuma's team.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:48 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

Akuma can evidently sink landmasses with punches, has hadoukens and he is quite fast. Groudon probably can aswell but his biggest problem that he isn't very mobile from what I have seen.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:52 AM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Groudon gets in a rock polish and swords dance then proceeds to sweep Akuma's team.
Akuma has a team?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 01:06 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

No. It was a humorous reference to competitive pokemon.

Well, I found it humorous.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jan 27th, 2011 at 02:16 AM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 02:08 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

UBERS are banned from standard play.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 02:10 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Just consider it suspect testing for Gen VI.

Pokemon: Street and Pokemon: Fighter

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 07:22 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Just so you know, Groudon is strong enough to pull continents.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 04:05 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Gonna be honest, my money is in Groudon for the time being, I don't think Akuma can destroy him.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 04:36 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

He should be able to destroy him. Groudon is only 10 feet tall.

However, Groudon and Kyogre changed the world when they fought, So Groudon should be packing more power.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 04:44 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Eh, fighting Kyogre as mentioned earlier reshaped the face of the Earth, that implies a fair amount of damage soak.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 04:50 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I'm pretty sure that Gouki is going 2 win this. The SGS should tear its soul 2 sreds

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 05:02 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Pokemon have no souls.

On a serious note, can someone shed some light on that? I play competitive pokemon, but I don't really follow the canon much at all. How do they fare vs soul based attacks?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 04:45 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Just so you know, Groudon is strong enough to pull continents.

This is Regigigas, not Groudon.

I'm just going to say Groudon too. The battle with Kyogre does imply some good Damage soak, especially when it comes to being weak to Kyogre's attacks. And I'd imagine there can be a fair amount of force behind the tidal waves that I think Kyogre could hit him with.

@StyleTime

There isn't a whole lot of soul based stuff in Pokemon. Of the little I can name, I believe it's that Dusknoir is the grim reaper that guides Souls to the next world, some Ghost Pokemon are legitimately the souls of dead Pokemon, and Spiritomb is made up of about 100 souls.

There may be some Pokemon that eats souls too. But I don't remember.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 05:00 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

What the hell is Haunter Ghastly, Haunter, and Gengar?

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 08:50 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Gastly is mostly gases. I don't know much about Haunter and Gengar, but like I said, some Pokemon are legitimately the souls of dead Pokemon.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 11:20 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

Has akuma shown resistance to psychic/mind control attacks?

Groudon can possibly posses and make Akuma punch his own face off with island sinking power.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 06:30 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Gouki's mind is 2 strong 2 B fooled with. Bending the Satui No Hado 2 his will is proof of that. It's Y Bison, nor Seth ever try 2 mess with him. And brain washing is Bison's official hobby, stated by Capcom themselves and win his Psychic powers R converted 2 raw enerrgy, it can turn Ntire cities N2 dust. So psychic powers R nothing new N the world of SF.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 06:55 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote