KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link & Sora vs Sonic and Ventus

Link & Sora vs Sonic and Ventus
Started by: linkownsyousobs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

Link & Sora vs Sonic and Ventus

because I was ignored... stick out tongue

Sonic and Sora run into each other in the Keyblade Graveyard. Sora taunts Sonic, calling him the super saiyan of the video game vs forum, and Sonic gets provoked. Right before our little blue Hedgehog blitzes the 15 year old pedophile, Link and Ventus appear out of primordial black holes to take part in the fight... No Genie Aura. Who wins? big grin

Winner gets to touch Zelda's extremely flat chest.
/troll.

Last edited by linkownsyousobs on Feb 16th, 2011 at 06:50 AM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 06:44 AM
linkownsyousobs is currently offline Click here to Send linkownsyousobs a Private Message Find more posts by linkownsyousobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

To be more specific, we'll use OoT Link, because he seems to be the most popular, and easily one of the strongest incarnations.

Sonic is the same throughout all of his games, but I'll mostly use unleashed feats for now because it was the most recent Sonic game I've played.

and KH2 Sora

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 06:59 AM
linkownsyousobs is currently offline Click here to Send linkownsyousobs a Private Message Find more posts by linkownsyousobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Why is Sora a '15 yr old pedophile'?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 07:08 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

They brought it up in the Dante vs Sora thread earlier. I was kidding... although it's probably true stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 07:28 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Not responding.
/Troll.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 07:43 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Out of boredom, I will ignore the advice of my allies and reply.

How do Link and Sora not win this?

By the way. Do you realize you just squeezed two characters out of incredibly small black holes?

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 02:18 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Not responding.
/Troll.

You are not fun good sir. At least reply to the insult to Zelda in this thread.

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

By the way. Do you realize you just squeezed two characters out of incredibly small black holes?

By getting speed blitzed obviously.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 02:23 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

How 'bout that Magnet spell I heard so much about? Sora's incredibly fast too, right? And I don't recall seeing the phrase "Sonic is bloodlusted" anywhere in here.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 02:28 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
because I was ignored... stick out tongue

Sonic and Sora run into each other in the Keyblade Graveyard. Sora taunts Sonic, calling him the super saiyan of the video game vs forum, and Sonic gets provoked. Right before our little blue Hedgehog blitzes the 15 year old pedophile, Link and Ventus appear out of primordial black holes to take part in the fight... No Genie Aura. Who wins? big grin

Winner gets to touch Zelda's extremely flat chest.
/troll.

Sonic does not touch flat chests.
Because he's such a gentleman, he pwns Link & Sora by himself, and then lets them touch Zelda's chest.

They brought it up in the Dante vs Sora thread earlier. I was kidding... although it's probably true stick out tongue

I hope the OoT Link in this thread isn't the young version...

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 03:36 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

How 'bout that Magnet spell I heard so much about? Sora's incredibly fast too, right? And I don't recall seeing the phrase "Sonic is bloodlusted" anywhere in here.

Ventus stops time around Sora before magnet comes into play. Then proceeds to run them over.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Because he's such a gentleman, he pwns Link & Sora by himself, and then lets them touch Zelda's chest.

You wouldn't think it given the company he keeps.

If it is, Loys goes to jail. Which is acceptable.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 04:47 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Not responding.
/Troll.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
You are not fun good sir. At least reply to the insult to Zelda in this thread.

nope... no fun at all stick out tongue

By getting speed blitzed obviously.

lol... why yes, yes I did. Why? Because it amused me.

Ventus's spells are better, especially his magnet variations, and i doubt Sora, as fast as he is, can react to Sonic. Sonic doesn't have to be "bloodlusted" to win... if he was, Team 1 would be sad laughing

and this...

Ventus stops time around Sora before magnet comes into play. Then proceeds to run them over.

Because he's such a gentleman, he pwns Link & Sora by himself, and then lets Ventus touch Zelda's chest.

fixed... if Team 1 wants it, they have to work for it stick out tongue

as much as Sora would like that, no. It's adult Link.

You wouldn't think it given the company he keeps.

If it is, Loys goes to jail. Which is acceptable.

jerk no expression

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 07:29 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Without a Bloodlusted Sonic, I'm doubting he decides to move fast enough to blitz Sora and Link before they do anything. Sonic holds back a lot, or so I'm told. Don't really care about the little blue guy enough to have ever played one of his games.

Ventus is also slower than Sora without teleport, which you (or Aura, I think) think Sora has anyway. I could also argue that Sora has all of Ventus' abilities, what with having his heart and all.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 08:44 PM
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

He got called a super saiyan.... he's pissed. Sonic isn't going to be holding back. stick out tongue

They both can teleport, Sonic can too via chaos control. Ventus's magic is superior to Sora's, if he had all of Ventus's abilities, he would be able to use them. Having his heart doesn't give him his powers.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 09:53 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Ventus is also slower than Sora without teleport, which you (or Aura, I think) think Sora has anyway. I could also argue that Sora has all of Ventus' abilities, what with having his heart and all.

Ventus has teleport. Auto-teleport to be more precise. And your answer to Ven stopping time is where again?

Edit: Loys, you didn't mention bloodlust before so I will argue under the assumption that Sonic is treating this like a normal fight and is not desiring to rip anyone to shreads.

Also, the team up confuses me. Ven appears and immediately takes up arms against the only other person with a keyblade?

Last edited by AuraAngel on Feb 16th, 2011 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 10:00 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

He got called a super saiyan.... he's pissed. Sonic isn't going to be holding back. stick out tongue

They both can teleport, Sonic can too via chaos control. Ventus's magic is superior to Sora's, if he had all of Ventus's abilities, he would be able to use them. Having his heart doesn't give him his powers.

He's not a super saiyan?

Would you mind explaining why Sora is a Keyblade wielder, then?

Ventus has teleport. Auto-teleport to be more precise. And your answer to Ven stopping time is where again?

Edit: Loys, you didn't mention bloodlust before so I will argue under the assumption that Sonic is treating this like a normal fight and is not desiring to rip anyone to shreads.

Also, the team up confuses me. Ven appears and immediately takes up arms against the only other person with a keyblade?

I know. Yet strangely you've not mentioned Sora having one, though you believe he does, correct? My answer to it is Sora being faster.

I didn't know Sonic was ever the type to rip anyone to shreds though. Robots or something, sure.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 10:09 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Would you mind explaining why Sora is a Keyblade wielder, then?

I know. Yet strangely you've not mentioned Sora having one, though you believe he does, correct? My answer to it is Sora being faster.

I didn't know Sonic was ever the type to rip anyone to shreds though. Robots or something, sure.

Sora has Ven's heart, which makes him a keyblade wielder. Does not immediately give Sora all of his abilities, save for an innate one or two.

Sora does. I can't see how it matters. Sora uses Magnet, Ven uses stop. Magnet is pointless as time abilities far outrank it in terms of usefulness.

Sonic Unleashed certainly strikes me as the Sonic who would rip someone to shreds.

Edit: Loys you little bastard. You take Xenocide off this minute. Be the Pravus instead.

Last edited by AuraAngel on Feb 16th, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 10:14 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

You have some selective logic. Wasn't it you I got into the argument with about Sora being able to summon four keyblades? You thought he could even though he only demonstrated the ability to call two of his own, and I said it was bullshit? And now Ventus' heart gives him a pretty big power and you won't believe it gives him any more?

Magnet lets Link hit people and stuff. It's nifty. How is Sonic's magic resistance?

The werehog thing, maybe. But isn't that thing loads slower than regular Sonic?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 10:18 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

You have some selective logic. Wasn't it you I got into the argument with about Sora being able to summon four keyblades? You thought he could even though he only demonstrated the ability to call two of his own, and I said it was bullshit? And now Ventus' heart gives him a pretty big power and you won't believe it gives him any more?

Magnet lets Link hit people and stuff. It's nifty. How is Sonic's magic resistance?

The werehog thing, maybe. But isn't that thing loads slower than regular Sonic?

No, that was not me good sir. And yes, I will believe just that about the powers Ven's heart gives him until proven otherwise. Sora has had to learn every spell along the way and Ven's heart certainly didn't seem to help him any, except by teaching him how to skateboard, which I don't see as being much help here.

Stop time>Magnet. Ven stops time on them and then runs them over for laughs.

Dunno. Never played it.

Last edited by AuraAngel on Feb 16th, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 10:22 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I think it was you. And that's too bad. 'cause it's a lot more believable than the keyblade thing. I wonder if Sora had the ability to use magic before Ventus' heart or the keyblade. Of course, for whatever reason spells seem to be items that you can just give somebody or pick up on the ground when you've beaten a boss. It would be nice to know how Ventus learned his spells.

I refuse to believe that Stop Time stops the effect of the Magnet spell, based solely on the fact that it doesn't affect anything else around, other than enemies and their bodies.

If I recall from vidyas his levels involve far more beat em up stuff. So I'd guess so.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 10:30 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I think it was you. And that's too bad. 'cause it's a lot more believable than the keyblade thing. I wonder if Sora had the ability to use magic before Ventus' heart or the keyblade. Of course, for whatever reason spells seem to be items that you can just give somebody or pick up on the ground when you've beaten a boss. It would be nice to know how Ventus learned his spells.

I refuse to believe that Stop Time stops the effect of the Magnet spell, based solely on the fact that it doesn't affect anything else around, other than enemies and their bodies.

If I recall from vidyas his levels involve far more beat em up stuff. So I'd guess so.

There is this little fella named BloodRain who also has a tendency to argue for Sora. It is he you are thinking of good sir. And I dunno how Ventus learned his spells. All I know is Sora forgot them, meaning they are acquired knowledge.

It might not. You think that matters? Sora uses Magnet, Ven uses Stop. Endless circle. Or Ven can just decide to make them blind for lulz. That works too. As does mini.

Loys needs to do his job and provide feats.

Last edited by AuraAngel on Feb 16th, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 10:35 PM