KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ninja Gaiden 3

Ninja Gaiden 3
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ninja Gaiden 3

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 12:48 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Awesome, ragequitters, start hiding.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 12:52 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I like how they are saying "This game will kill you...a lot."

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 10:54 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

That's the thickest-looking blood I've seen in a while. Assuming that's real-time, I'm liking Ryu's touched up character model compared to the wax-museum exhibits of NG2.

But is there really a point to cut out his unmasking erm ? We already know what he looks like. I understand it might be part of the plot, but if certain theories are true, then I'm pretty sure it was already done in NG1.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 11:06 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Like to know how its gonna turn out since Tomonobu Itagaki left after the second game.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 01:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

More realistic proportions for one, maybe? Even Hayabusa looks slimmer than previous games.

And on another note, does Hayabusa have a new sword? The tsuba and the handle-wrapping look a little different from what I saw.

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Mar 3rd, 2011 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 03:28 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I liked the second one but I never got around to finish it. It got way too hard and I don't have the patience to slog my way through it.

But I hope the developers give players an option to do it hardcore if they want, or less hardcore for people like me. I enjoyed the fighting immensely but the cheapness got to me. I ****ing hate cheap games.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 03:51 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Awesome, ragequitters, start hiding.

big grin

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 07:41 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I don't get the focus on him unmasking, they act like his face has never been seen before. It'll prolly be some he turned into a fiend or something but still

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 01:31 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 08:52 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Voice acting and dubbing sounds and looks like shit lmao.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 03:17 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote