KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Syrena and Philip *spoiler alert*

Syrena and Philip *spoiler alert*
Started by: potcfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
potcfan2003

Syrena and Philip *spoiler alert*

So I'm not sure how many other people have come to this conclusion, but before the mermaid attack scene, Scrum says that if a sailor kisses a mermaid, he'll be able to breathe underwater and unable to drown. In the last scene between Philip and Syrena (who's name I LOVE by the way), she drags him under water. I wonder if because they kissed, he now has the ability to breathe under water... Thoughts? smile

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post May 26th, 2011 01:24 AM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I was thinking that as long as a mermaid is kissing a sailor that would give him the power to breathe, but i thought that when she stopped to eat him, he'll... er, drown.

now, syrena, on the other hand, wouldn't eat him, because they apparently love each other to bits. i was thinking there'd be something for philip in their lair or place or wherever they live for him to breathe underwater indefinitely, because i can't imagine philip and syrena kissing.. well, indefinitely.

...they're just subject to millions of fanfictions and i wanna write one but i don't want to the same. >>

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 26th, 2011 04:58 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

Oh, that's another take on it... If you end up writing a fanfiction, make sure to post the link because I wanna read! smile

Old Post May 26th, 2011 07:49 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol, i've got enough on my plate already dear idk if i'll get a chance to do it ^^'

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 03:10 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

I love Syrena and Philip I do believe that he'll be able to breathe under water from Syrena kissing him.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 04:17 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

well, whatever the case will be, they'll end up happy together, like eric and ariel only they live underwater. ehehehe

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 28th, 2011 06:09 PM
potcfan2003

I hope they end up in the next movie too... I miss knowing ALL the characters and crew members. Like Marty Pintel, Reghetti and Cotton, and all the others who have been in it since the beginning. Syrena and Philip could become the parallel of Will and Elizabeth (not personality or plot wise, just meaning that they help Jack together)

Old Post May 28th, 2011 07:26 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Pintel and Ragetti plz. And. basically the crew. the whole crew. i miss 'em. and will and lizzie guesting wouldn't hurt. i hope philip and syrena do come out again. angelica MUST be there. ooooh i'd be so happy to know that she and anamaria are actually friends. bwahhaha. I was actually waiting for Jack to get slapped. Hey, what do you know, Ange is the only girl we saw who didn't actually slap jack!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 29th, 2011 03:15 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

no, but she pointed a sword at him wink

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jun 1st, 2011 11:42 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kem19980

That's true. But I'm sure ole' Phill is alright. I mean he LOVED a mermaid who tried to kill him!! Now that's what I call true love!!(:

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 02:25 AM
kem19980 is currently offline Click here to Send kem19980 a Private Message Find more posts by kem19980 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote