KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cosmic Gouki X Pyron (limited)

Cosmic Gouki X Pyron (limited)
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Cosmic Gouki X Pyron (limited)

Who will win?

Winner fights Mecha Gouki.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 05:38 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

What has Cosmic Gouki done?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 06:15 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Turned Silver.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 06:31 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You know what that means.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 07:07 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What has Cosmic Gouki done?

IDK. He is brought up 2 basic Herald lvl + his mastery of martial arts, SNH, his own chi and spiritual powers and what have U, tho. That added 2 whatever Galactus gave him, most likely forced upon him, should make him a major threat.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 07:50 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

How do you feel Pyron compares to Galactus.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 08:33 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Characters-wise, it's clear that Pyron was Nspired by Galactus. Capcom may never come out and say it but a lot of what he does is eerily similar 2 Galactus.

As far as power go, I don't think there is a comparison. Galactus is everywhere and has years upon years of history. Pyron has, N canon, been N 1 game where he was just playing around with the cast. Where his power actually stops is not known. His best so far R is N, no doubt, the JP version of CFE.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 08:54 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

My point is that the Heralds are nothing to Galatctus. He could erase Silver Surfer with a thought. Hence my point.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 09:40 PM
StyleTime

Yeah. If Pyron is an equal of Galactus, Akuma should get practically sneezed out of existence here.

Heralds aren't anywhere near Galactus in power. That's why it's considered such a high showing when they manage to hold their own against him.

Out of curiosity, where do you all rank Pyron? I'm definitely not a Darkstalkers expert.

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 15th, 2011 at 03:45 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 03:42 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He's an upper level Darkstalkers.

Heralds hold up to Galactus when he jobs.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 03:47 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
My point is that the Heralds are nothing to Galatctus. He could erase Silver Surfer with a thought. Hence my point.
Pyron is "limited" in this thread. I guess that means small and terrestrial like he appears in the games. True Pyron would destroy this Akuma.
Originally posted by StyleTime

Out of curiosity, where do you all rank Pyron? I'm definitely not a Darkstalkers expert.

4th strongest from the top when includin playable characters. Pretty far from the top when including "all" important characters. Mind you, based only on what we know. I or Frisky can tell you that the plot of DS is heavily incomplete.

Pyron is really powerful, however, he lacks spiritual and magical abilities. DS characters have those sorts of powers in spades. CFE, tho. Dude is like some sort of God. And I'm really subject to say that he's showin canon ability in that game.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 15th, 2011 at 04:02 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 03:51 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Pyron would wreck an average bietch slump Galactus. And Galactus has been quite a bietch lately.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 04:13 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Pyron, based on showings, is a Skyfather in terms of power and ability, not on the level of Odin in all likelihood, but he would ***** Darkseid (Not Final Crisis) or Thanos.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 05:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

So do you think Pyron could beat a decent level Big G?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 05:38 AM
NemeBro

Not really sure.

Define "decent level" I guess.

Though what, is Cosmic Gouki as powerful as Galactus or something?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 05:40 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

No, at best PC Herald Gouki is high herald level at best estimates.

And I would include heralded Shin and Oni levels in that too.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 05:51 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Shin Akuma in the same league as Superman and Silver Surfer. That's too much. Don't get me started on the Flash.

I don't know what it is in the games forum. I was thinking comics forum counterpart.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 05:52 AM
NemeBro

Well personally I don't think any High Herald really poses any threat to Pyron at all.

Full power I mean.

Limited, eh.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 05:56 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea, that's what I was saying. I was asking if you thought he could beat an average Galactus.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 05:59 AM
NemeBro

I don't really know, to be honest.

IIRC Galactus at piss-starved levels vaped three solar systems casually, but that is the only signifigant feat I can recall with actual context, except the theoretical full power Galactus who can apparently eat the universe.

Kind of a wide gap.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 06:03 AM