KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cody vs Guy

Which one will win in a final battle?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cody 1 9.09%
Guy 6 54.55%
Draw 4 36.36%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cody vs Guy
Started by: Sonic x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Cody vs Guy

These two great fighters are equal to each other, but when it comes down to a final battle that would show them giving it all they got on each other, which one of them do you think will win and why? Even though Cody was the hero of Metro City, that doesn't mean that Guy won't easily lose to him and Cody won't easily lose to Guy either. They each have plenty of tricks that they can pull off too. Make sure to vote!! Enjoy. cool cool

Last edited by Sonic x 20 on Apr 11th, 2007 at 11:43 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 11:39 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Guy seems stronger to me but this fight is a probably a draw.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 12:02 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Guy. Speed kills.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 02:45 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

To me, I would probably have to say it's a draw. Not only does Cody have both an equal amount of power and speed and Guy has power and insane speed, but they both also have ways to take down the other though.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 04:50 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Guy. Speed kills.

shut your mouth, foo!mad
if that was the case why do you call slow poke Geese losing to "blinding speed" of Terry Bogard jobbing?

Cody pwns this guy like there is no tomorrow. he's the better fighter. why weren't guy and bulkboy unable to beat Belger. why was it cody? Cody for the win. oh and according to tiamat's ranks, Cody is higher than Guy. He's placed at Ken's level.

~Sado-sama

Last edited by Sado22 on Apr 12th, 2007 at 06:02 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 05:58 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aw fack...i voted for Guy instead of Cody by mistake.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 06:03 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22

why weren't guy and bulkboy unable to beat Belger. why was it cody? Cody for the win.

Thats bullshit, But yet they let you toake out belgar with guy and mike hagger

Just as bad as some of the character endings for the MK games it says one thing for this and then totally something different for someone else.

Guy.......regardless what actually really happen in end of Final Fight.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 08:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

It's a draw to me, although if you includes Cody's bad knees now a days, I'd give it to Guy.

But in the end his knees got fixed so it can really go either way.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 09:30 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

shut your mouth, foo!mad
if that was the case why do you call slow poke Geese losing to "blinding speed" of Terry Bogard jobbing?

Cody pwns this guy like there is no tomorrow. he's the better fighter. why weren't guy and bulkboy unable to beat Belger. why was it cody? Cody for the win. oh and according to tiamat's ranks, Cody is higher than Guy. He's placed at Ken's level.

~Sado-sama

BS

Cody and Guy are not placed on Ken's lvl. and Guy will win cause Guy is a bushin master. he defeated his own master and is more focused then Cody is

same as Ryu/Ken and Guy/Cody

and why starting involving geese with this?

it is a draw or Guy takes this

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 10:13 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by shin_remy

laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 10:48 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Guy maybe a bushin master, but that doesn't mean that he'll easily take Cody down and Cody maybe a martial artist and street fighter, but that doesn't mean he'll easily take Guy down. They both are known to be equal, but have their own ways to take the other down.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 11:58 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
BS
Cody and Guy are not placed on Ken's lvl. and Guy will win cause Guy is a bushin master. he defeated his own master and is more focused then Cody is same as Ryu/Ken and Guy/Cody
it is a draw or Guy takes this

guy is bushin so what? it doesn't mean anything. its like saying Ryu beats Terry Bogard only because ryu is karate and terry is a brawler. when it came to fighting Cody has done a lot more than Guy. Cody was the one who beat belger not Guy.

quote:
Thats bullshit, But yet they let you toake out belgar with guy and mike hagger

too many typos...what are you trying to say?

~Sado

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 09:08 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

In the past, both Cody and Guy had their share of defeating the top best Mad Gear bosses. Guy maybe a bushin ninja and has insane speed and power, but that doesn't mean that he'll easily defeat Cody. Cody has a balance of both power and speed to his advantage and is even addicted to fighting, and you'll hardly see him give up so easily in a fight. He's even above an average Street Fighter too(the same with Guy as well). Guy won't give up either in a fight, but Cody is the one that loves every single thing about fighting and was thrown into jail because of it, and still broke out multiple times looking for more fights. Both Cody and Guy live for the fight though and their one of my top favorite Street Fighters, but I feel that this battle might be a draw.

Last edited by Sonic x 20 on Apr 14th, 2007 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 02:38 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

too many typos...what are you trying to say?
~Sado

Too many ??

there's only one

and this is what i was trying to say and don't forget it was towards what you said about the official ending to final fight.

"Thats bullshit, But yet they let you take out belgar with guy and mike hagger"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 02:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

you are using 'but' and 'yet' in the same sentence and when that isn't bad enough you're using yet right after but. so don't blame me if i'm confused.
as for what you're saying...your point?

quote:
In the past, both Cody and Guy had their share of defeating the top best Mad Gear bosses. Guy maybe a bushin ninja and has insane speed and power, but that doesn't mean that he'll easily defeat Cody. Cody has a balance of both power and speed to his advantage and is even addicted to fighting, and you'll hardly see him give up so easily in a fight. He's even above an average Street Fighter too(the same with Guy as well). Guy won't give up either in a fight, but Cody is the one that loves every single thing about fighting and was thrown into jail because of it, and still broke out multiple times looking for more fights. Both Cody and Guy live for the fight though and their one of my top favorite Street Fighters, but I feel that this battle might be a draw.

exactly. good point about the "addicted to fighting", sonic. smile

~Sado

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 10:26 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

you are using 'but' and 'yet' in the same sentence and when that isn't bad enough you're using yet right after but. so don't blame me if i'm confused.

Yea well i can't really help you there if you can't understand my english. So go back to planet piss.

quote:
as for what you're saying...your point?

quote:
"Thats bullshit, But yet they let you take out belgar with guy and mike hagger"

quote:
Cody pwns this guy like there is no tomorrow. he's the better fighter. why weren't guy and bulkboy unable to beat Belger. why was it cody? Cody for the win

What i'm getting at is its bullshit how that works, The official ending cody wins but yet they allow you to finish it with guy and hugger.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 11:16 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I get it, and besides, Belger really isn't supper powerful any way, Any one of them can kick his ass. And to be honest Guy has fought stronger opponents then anyone Cody has ever faced.
But I still say Guy and Cody are equal.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 06:41 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Guy did fight very strong opponents like Rose for example, but in the Final Fight days, Cody was the one that defeated the toughest Mad Gear member Abigail on his own. All it took to get on Cody's bad side was a few insults that Abigail made to him about Jessica probably having a good time with Belger, then Cody just beat the crap out of him for it. I know it doesn't sound like much, but he did defeat him. Guy did fight more stronger fighters than Cody, but surely Cody has the possibilty of standing on his own against them too. Cody has a very strong will for fighting and even fights for fun here and there. I know that this is not canon, but in SFA3, Cody didn't even show no fear against Bison. All he wanted to do was just lay some blows on him. Guy won't show no fear against Bison either. I still say that this battle might be a draw, but just because one is a street fighter with balanced abilities and the other one is a bushin ninja with power and insane speed doesn't mean that they'll easily win over the other. It's how they are in battle that counts.

Last edited by Sonic x 20 on Apr 15th, 2007 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 12:37 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Why do people make belger seem as if he was actually a power in the Street Fighter/Final Fight Universe? It makes me laugh everytime someone brings up Cody & Guy beating Belger as a feat laughing

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 12:46 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Why do people make belger seem as if he was actually a power in the Street Fighter/Final Fight Universe? It makes me laugh everytime someone brings up Cody & Guy beating Belger as a feat

well he was the final boss of the game, right?

quote:
Yea well i can't really help you there if you can't understand my english. So go back to planet piss.

did i mention the bad english? stop blaming me for your bad english.
by the way, stop being such an asstard. just cuz i disagree with you doesn't mean you and i are mortal enemies. grow up.

quote:
Guy did fight very strong opponents like Rose for example, but in the Final Fight days, Cody was the one that defeated the toughest Mad Gear member Abigail on his own. All it took to get on Cody's bad side was a few insults that Abigail made to him about Jessica probably having a good time with Belger, then Cody just beat the crap out of him for it. I know it doesn't sound like much, but he did defeat him. Guy did fight more stronger fighters than Cody, but surely Cody has the possibilty of standing on his own against them too. Cody has a very strong will for fighting and even fights for fun here and there. I know that this is not canon, but in SFA3, Cody didn't even show no fear against Bison. All he wanted to do was just lay some blows on him. Guy won't show no fear against Bison either. I still say that this battle might be a draw, but just because one is a street fighter with balanced abilities and the other one is a bushin ninja with power and insane speed doesn't mean that they'll easily win over the other. It's how they are in battle that counts.

did guy really fight Rose? i don't think he did, it was just in game fight IMO. the point about abigail is true and Cody beat him solo.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 06:08 AM