KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Scorpion vs Kratos

Scorpion vs Kratos
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Scorpion vs Kratos

The pissed-off Ghost of Sparta versus the equally-pissed off undead Shirai Ryu ninja.

The Titan Gaia promises Kratos complete absolution from his past crimes as a stooge of Ares, as well as his wife and daughter brought back to life should he wins his match, while the goddess Delia promises to revive himself, Scorpion's family and clan should Scorpion wins.

With the stakes high, who wins this battle to the death?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 06:40 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Which Kratos is this?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 01:09 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

equally pissed off? Scorpion is way more pissed off then Kratos. Scorp wins this.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 01:23 AM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

mortal kratos loses
god kratos will crush scorp..

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 02:57 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

God Kratos would kick the crap out of any version of Scorp, but IF it's mortal, Scorp beats the hell out of Kratos.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:38 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

God or mortal kratos he would pawn scorpions ass

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 09:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Kratos has never been a mortal.

Demi-God Kratos destroys Scorpion.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:10 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Kratos has so been a bloody mortal, Don't you remember the first game where he was the boss of his spartan army...........i guess not.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 11:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He was the son of Zeus, making him by default a Demi-God, his powers just were not awakened yet.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 10:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Which God of war game did they say that in ??

i don't remember anything about it.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 06:05 AM
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Which God of war game did they say that in ??

i don't remember anything about it.
Second one.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 02:13 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scorpion is The Champion of The Elder Gods. He's immortal. Scorp wins.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 05:28 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Furion
Scorpion is The Champion of The Elder Gods. He's immortal. Scorp wins.

I still don't see how that is possible when Kratos manage to kill the sisters of fate and also get through their temple when he was mortal

either one god or mortal kratos he still beats him.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 10:13 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

you mean God or Demi-God, i dont think Scorpion can do much at all, even if he does keep coming back from the dead theres no way he is likely to harm Kratos

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 11:17 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raiden THE God of Thunder, Shang Tsung who is a top tier MK Fighter, and Quan Chi who is also a pretty good fighter used all their power to attack Onaga. Onaga didn't get a scratch on him. Even when Raiden blew up, killing Shang and Quan as well as the temple they where in and possibley everything in a mile, Onaga simply shrugged it off. Scorpion, the Champion of the Elder Gods, can KILL Onaga. God, I agree, would kill Scorp, but Demi-God wouldn't be able to. Scorp is a master fighter who fights Actual Gods.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 03:05 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

what do you call an actual God, technically theres no such thing apart from those 3 O's Gods in religion, otherwise its just a title, Raiden and the other Elder Gods and such in MK are not much more powerful than many beings in fiction.

Kratos could just turn him to stone and smash him, thats the end of him, or he could call many Chronos rage which would blast him at the same time as Poseidons rage (if he can still use it) all around him, and thats without using his blade of Olympus which could hit scorpion at range or in melee

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 03:19 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, They are actual Gods. Raiden is the God of Thunder.

You really think Scorpion would get hit by that. That turned to stone is Medusa'sa head. Scorpion just needs to not look at it.

Blades of Olympus can be countered by Scorp's kunai that acts the same as Kratos's blades.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 04:27 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

So his title is simply "God of Thunder" then. either way, hes a lame @ss excuse for the title, his puny lightning beams haha

your countering Blade of Olympus and blades of Athena with the pathetic Kunai? lmao......one slash and Scorpion will likely Gib

No the Medusa/Euryale head shoots a beam, its not like the one of legend where you have to look at it, Kratos can target it and quickly launch the flash in a flash which will freeze Scorpion solid in stone, OR he could charge it up if its Euryales head and send out the wave of energy to take Scorpion from all sides

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 04:34 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, Actual God of Thunder. The form he fights in is a pathetic weak super weak ass mortal form. He is A GOD.

And one stab through Kratos's brain will kill him

Again, do you really think Scorp will just stand there? Scorpion has teleporting abilities. Infact yeah, Hellfire punch and then Toasty him.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 05:51 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Furion
No, Actual God of Thunder. The form he fights in is a pathetic weak super weak ass mortal form. He is A GOD.

And one stab through Kratos's brain will kill him

Again, do you really think Scorp will just stand there? Scorpion has teleporting abilities. Infact yeah, Hellfire punch and then Toasty him.

yeh just like the reast of the titled such

lol, Scorpion would even get near Kratos when Kratos is pulling off spinning moves, and no, it wouldnt if Kratos is in Rage of the Gods/Titan mod, infact in Gods i think hes invulerable

nah hellfire puncn which will do nothing really and Kratos would use AOE, Scorpion no matter how fast hes moving cannot dodge an AOE all around Kratos, since he wouldnt know its range and running from kratos is pointless, Kratos also has the fleece for projectile deflecintg

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 06:04 PM