KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Molecule Man VS Recently fed Galactus

Current Molecule Man VS Recently fed Galactus
Started by: Diesldude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diesldude

Current Molecule Man VS Recently fed Galactus

Who wins?

Old Post May 14th, 2011 05:56 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Can you classify what you mean by Current Molecule Man? Are you talking about Post Molecule Man that caused multiuniversal destruction or are you refering to the Molecule Man that was defeated recently by Sentry?

Because currently if I'm not mistaken isn't Molecule Man considered dead?

Old Post May 14th, 2011 01:15 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

no i just think he bfred himself...but IMO Galactus shouldnt be used in forum debates anyway since his power levels fluctuate so often

Old Post May 14th, 2011 03:44 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Can you classify what you mean by Current Molecule Man? Are you talking about Post Molecule Man that caused multiuniversal destruction or are you refering to the Molecule Man that was defeated recently by Sentry?

Because currently if I'm not mistaken isn't Molecule Man considered dead?

Sorry man, havnt had the time to read the rules. I know the ones that apply to the sentry, void etc.

I meant the one that lost to the Sentry. If he was still alive or not bfrd that is. Thx

Old Post May 14th, 2011 04:15 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperMan103

galactus stomps...

Old Post May 14th, 2011 09:55 PM
SuperMan103 is currently offline Click here to Send SuperMan103 a Private Message Find more posts by SuperMan103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Galactus stomp that ass

Old Post May 15th, 2011 12:57 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote