KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Man vs Colossus

Iron Man vs Colossus
Started by: bayhunter12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bayhunter12

Iron Man vs Colossus

Battle takes place in New York City. Who wins?

Old Post May 7th, 2011 04:47 AM
bayhunter12 is currently offline Click here to Send bayhunter12 a Private Message Find more posts by bayhunter12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

IM destroys.

Old Post May 7th, 2011 04:49 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
IM destroys.
This

Old Post May 7th, 2011 04:51 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

they have fought before and colossus dealt with him twice. if you dont believe search the respect thread

I have returned

Old Post May 7th, 2011 04:59 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have returned

Old Post May 7th, 2011 05:01 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That was before about a half a dozen upgrades for Iron Man, and is out-dated.

This is done somewhere else anyway, so will be closed soon...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 7th, 2011 05:12 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Dog...07page182ma.jpg
Originally posted by -Pr-
That was before about a half a dozen upgrades for Iron Man, and is out-dated.

This is done somewhere else anyway, so will be closed soon...
I think Iron Man was still on transistor power then. laughing out loud

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 7th, 2011 05:16 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

who cares, colossus was much weaker than also

I have returned

Old Post May 7th, 2011 05:19 AM
Badabing
Karen

I blame his flat top hair cut and disco style costume.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 7th, 2011 05:22 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

yes, and he got a total of what, two upgrades?

Iron Man has had at least twice as many. His feats are higher, in terms of strength, durability and speed.

Colossus' only advantage in this fight is maybe skill, and that won't win it for him.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 7th, 2011 05:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Originally posted by Digi
IM destroys.

Old Post May 7th, 2011 02:03 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Iron Man all day.

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Dog...07page182ma.jpg

He knocked him down by surprise. If that's it, I'm unimpressed.

For the record, even that Iron Man would take the majority against current Colossus.

Old Post May 7th, 2011 02:09 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Iron Man all day.

He knocked him down by surprise. If that's it, I'm unimpressed.

For the record, even that Iron Man would take the majority against current Colossus.

lol u sure about that rage?....i think your lowballing..i know current IM beats him but the old one would get worked over

Old Post May 7th, 2011 02:13 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol u sure about that rage?....i think your lowballing..i know current IM beats him but the old one would get worked over

Some of Iron Man's best showings come from that era. Stark was one resourceful and combat formidable bastard.

Just look at the showings he had against Surfer, Hulk, Hercules, Namor etc.

If he diverted his power to strength, I'd wager he could even out punch Colossus. At least based on higher end showings.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on May 7th, 2011 at 02:18 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2011 02:16 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

hmmmm, that a comic not a forum fight, and although i have no doubt if he did diverge his power cells to strength output he could go toe to toe, i highly doubt his reserves would outlast colossus's durability

Old Post May 7th, 2011 02:23 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

.....What?

I don't. I've seen him rock everyone from Hercules to Hulk with his punches when diverting his power. Hell, he once knocked out the Hulk by diverting all his power but he was completely drained so it's closer to a stalemate. I'm pretty sure he also fought Surfer to a double knock out.

Seeing as Colossus is nowhere near their league, it's sufficient evidence to argue Stark taking Piotr down.

Old Post May 7th, 2011 02:26 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
.....What?

I don't. I've seen him rock everyone from Hercules to Hulk with his punches when diverting his power. Hell, he once knocked out the Hulk by diverting all his power but he was completely drained so it's closer to a stalemate. I'm pretty sure he also fought Surfer to a double knock out.

Seeing as Colossus is nowhere near their league, it's sufficient evidence to argue Stark taking Piotr down.

yes but that reeks of bad writing to me, since both norrin and banner can amp..and in starks earlier showings when he went against heavies he was always outta juice towards the end of the match, i honestly just dont see it especially current colossus, and h2h when his durability is just below juggs from the marvel camp, he's just plagued by bad characterization imo;

dont get me wrong tony is the man, he's a high meta that consistently shows he can play with the heralds...i just dont see him lasting when he resorts to brick tactics, his power source is finite

Old Post May 7th, 2011 02:34 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Sin I AM
yes but that reeks of bad writing to me, since both norrin and banner can amp..and in starks earlier showings when he went against heavies he was always outta juice towards the end of the match, i honestly just dont see it especially current colossus, and h2h when his durability is just below juggs from the marvel camp, he's just plagued by bad characterization imo;

dont get me wrong tony is the man, he's a high meta that consistently shows he can play with the heralds...i just dont see him lasting when he resorts to brick tactics, his power source is finite

Current Colossus is no heavy weight. Even when compared to classic version of characters. Stark has done respectably against enough high end opponents, even in his Gold and Red armor, that him winning against any 616 version of Colossus that I've seen is not only possible, but likely. Like I said, even when it comes down to hand to hand, if he diverted his power, taking down Colossus is without a doubt in the realm of possibility.

Stark doesn't need a self regenerating power source to beat Colossus, even when using brick tactics, not by any stretch of the imagination, and Colossus sure as hell is not right below Juggernaut in durability. Not the "invulnerable" Cain.

Old Post May 7th, 2011 02:59 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol at the low balling. iron man of that era even stated he was quickly out of his league with colossus, and that wasnt all to the scan , after colossus put him down he stayed down

and your seriously trying to argue iron man of that era can take current colossus? wtf

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on May 7th, 2011 at 04:13 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2011 04:11 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

lol at the low balling. iron man of that era even stated he was quickly out of his league with colossus, and that wasnt all to the scan , after colossus put him down he stayed down

He said Colossus was out of his league? When? I don't remember this and I'd find it hard to believe. Also what this Stark or Rhodey?

You should read the scan you posted.

Old Post May 7th, 2011 04:14 PM